Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Thanks all! Keep at it, I think (as many people have said) it took about 200 Splashes. smile.gif Good luck everyone!

Me and my one Shallow Water are still going strong =) Wonder how long it's been now... two months? Three? Someone give that dragon a medal for dedication!

What?

GALANT SPRUZZO is evolving!

Congratulations! Your GALANT SPRUZZO evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Oh, my xd.png

I feel... kinda stupid haha yesterday wondering why still nothing and today with only one more Splash I got it xd.png

Oh, my xd.png

I feel... kinda stupid haha yesterday wondering why still nothing and today with only one more Splash I got it xd.png

Congrats on your badge.

My dragon, Ring Frei, just evolved today, and gave me a Magikarp badge! I am so happy for having it. wub.gif

My dragon, Ring Frei, just evolved today, and gave me a Magikarp badge! I am so happy for having it. wub.gif

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

I finally got mine too, just now.

I got my badge too! biggrin.gif

Congrats. smile.gif It's nice to see so many getting badges lately.

Just got mine too, whoop! I get a little burst of happiness at finally having the damn thing whenever I look at my scroll.

Just got mine too, whoop! I get a little burst of happiness at finally having the damn thing whenever I look at my scroll.

Congratulations on your badge too. smile.gif

Congrats to everyone obtained him/her badge! smile.gif

For those haven't got it yet, keep on splashing, you'll obtain it when you least expect it.

I haven't gotten the badge yet and I been splashing ever since the BSA for these guys were announced. Maybe I'm just unlucky? :/

Or maybe it's a glitch. Have you been Splashing pretty consistently? Or just kind of here and there? It should all add up eventually though.

@Devyn Star

Also the number of Splash that you need to get the badge changes, I've used Splash a bit more of 100 times before get mine, and one of my friends got it with 86 (maybe a few more) :3

After weeks of trying!

What?

REMORY CLEGANE is evolving!

Congratulations! Your REMORY CLEGANE evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

After weeks of trying!

What?

REMORY CLEGANE is evolving!

Congratulations! Your REMORY CLEGANE evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Thanks. I've been trying pretty much every day with my 2 Shallows since I got them (June). Seemed like ages!