Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Really blink.gif . I should be splashing more often then!

When I got my badge I had 9 (or may be 11, I can't remember) goldfish splashing once each every 24 hours. smile.gif

When I got my badge I had 9 (or may be 11, I can't remember) goldfish splashing once each every 24 hours. smile.gif

I always figured that their BSA would reset every week so I never bothered to check the day after xd.png.

I always figured that their BSA would reset every week so I never bothered to check the day after xd.png.

LOL. Once every 24 hour reset makes the badge obtaining faster. smile.gif

Hi there. Just wondering, what does a goldfish dragon look like?

Here's one. http://dragcave.net/lineage/epgC The proper name is actually Shallow Water but I've gotten used to calling them goldfish. smile.gif

edit: Forgot to mention that that one is the male, the female has a different sprite.

edit2: Here's the female. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ANlT

Edited by rubyshoes

Thank you.

xd.png I looked on my scroll, and it seems I've had a full grown one all along and never realised. xd.png

Thank you.

xd.png I looked on my scroll, and it seems I've had a full grown one all along and never realised. xd.png

Congrats. and your welcome. smile.gif So now you can begin splashing and may be get the magikarp badge. smile.gif

Lightbird - once every 24 hours.

Thank you.

I should be splashing more often then, because I only have 4 shallow water dragons up to now.

Congrats. and your welcome. smile.gif So now you can begin splashing and may be get the magikarp badge. smile.gif

Yep. ;D

Thanks for the help.

I forgot how many attempts it took me. Though at one point was about to just give up entirely like with that Nature Guardian Summons, but heheh...guess the use of patience really does pay off. biggrin.gif

Congrats to those who recently got their badges. It's nice to see so many more people getting them. smile.gif

Wow, seems like with Halloween, so many people are getting their badges. How weird. X3 Congrats to you all!

I was splashing my shallows and I was ready post here that I will never get it and I have lost count. But then, with my last dragon, IT HAPPENED. I got the magikarp badge!

Finally, yay ♥!

I got 2 more goldfish dragons during Halloween from the flooded AP! Splash badge here I come!

"What? SIR CARASSIUS AURATUS is evolving!

Congratulations! Your SIR CARASSIUS AURATUS evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!"

Yay all that splashing finally paid off. biggrin.gif

"What? SIR CARASSIUS AURATUS is evolving!

Congratulations! Your SIR CARASSIUS AURATUS evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!"

Yay all that splashing finally paid off. biggrin.gif

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

I got my Magikarp badge on yesterday's very first splash! Woot!

It took approximately 100 splashes, since my 3-dragon army has been splashing since early October.

I wonder, do we get a Gyaardos badge for 1000 or so splashes?

I was wondering about that too. That would be so awesome! I'll probably keep splashing just for the heck of it, although I doubt the badge will progress beyond a Magikarp.