Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Yesterday finally I got my karp Badge smile.gif

Hurray for me!

Congratulations!

I got mine yesterday - feels good, huh?!

quinney, Siryuki, gratz!

I've been splashing daily for a month already (but, honestly speaking, sometimes I miss a day, cuz forget about it). hope I'll get the badge in the end of March, with my two Shallowwaters...

Edited by ksew

Yesterday finally I got my karp Badge smile.gif

Hurray for me!

Congrats on your badge.

Congrats geminia ^_^

That reminds me...time to go splash. I really need to get into the habit of doing this every day. I haven't splashed in weeks XD

finally got one too..

I really LOLed with the message

Congrats. on your badge too. smile.gif

finally got one too..

I really LOLed with the message

Congratulations!

I've just seen all the other congrats for me, so thanks, people!

And yes, Stunningfire, you can call me quin!

It finally happened for me a couple nights ago, after months of sporadic trying. *huggles Qianshui Long Goshiki, the dragon who caught the elusive magikarp*

I finally got my magikarp badge! biggrin.gif It didn't take me as long as I thought...once I found out about the badge. But I've been using splash with all 4 of my Shallow-waters.

Congrats blackdragon71 and sheppardkid on your badges.

Has anyone kept splashing after they got the badge? I wonder if the magikarp evolves... ;p

But what if it evolved into a gyrados badge?  Then it wouldn't have near enough room to spread its fins.  We don't want any images overlapping, do we?

Has anyone kept splashing after they got the badge? I wonder if the magikarp evolves... ;p

But what if it evolved into a gyrados badge?  Then it wouldn't have near enough room to spread its fins.  We don't want any images overlapping, do we?

I have and nothing else has happened so far.

I just got that badge! So I'm sick in bed with nothing better to do but play DC and I thought I'd never get the badge and post here that I finnaly have it... and suddenly here it is smile.gif

I just got that badge! So I'm sick in bed with nothing better to do but play DC and I thought I'd never get the badge and post here that I finnaly have it... and suddenly here it is smile.gif

Congrats on your badge (and I hope you feel better soon). smile.gif

I just got my badge biggrin.gif

Congrats. smile.gif I still enjoy splashing even though I got my badge long ago.

I've asked this before, but I was somewhat ignored. x3 How exactly is the badge obtained?