Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Nope, using only Splash means you can use it monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday...

but using also 'struggle' means you can use it only monday, wednesday, friday...

I used Splash and then refreshed every time after using splash for the struggle message and I was able to splash every day (once every 24 hours) with each of my goldfish.

then, forget what I said, it seems that something strange happens to my Shallows xd.png

YAY!

Finally just got mine. xd.png

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

Congrats to everyone who got their badges! happy.gif

I thought I'd drop by and leave an update. I've continued splashing since I got my Magikarp badge, and nothing's happened yet. I'll let you guys know if something does happen (although I doubt it will).

Yay, finally a fishy badge. x3

Congrats on your badge.

Thanks AGYK. I've continued to splash (infrequently now) since I got my badge too. smile.gif

It took me forever to get mine. I like how you can still splash after you get the badge. I still do once in a while just for the fun of it. smile.gif I was breeding goldfishes, all of which were on my scroll, and it took me until I reached 4th gen to get it. xd.png

Me, 25 seconds ago (now is 6 minutes) [splashing] *is thinking* wouldn't it be funny if some epicly named dragon got me magicarp badge. *thinks up epic names and continues splashing.* I come to my last one *thinks* oh, I have one more... *clicks actions, then splash* sees:

user posted image

*yells yes!! woohoo!! (really high pitched)(to an empty house) with left hand in the air. screen shots, then runs off to forum to post*

In short, I got that badge smile.gif

Edited by sweepea825

Me, 25 seconds ago (now is 6 minutes)  [splashing] *is thinking* wouldn't it be funny if some epicly named dragon got me magicarp badge. *thinks up epic names and continues splashing.* I come to my last one *thinks* oh, I have one more... *clicks actions, then splash* sees:

user posted image

*yells yes!! woohoo!! (really high pitched)(to an empty house) with left hand in the air. screen shots, then runs off to forum to post*

Congrats! I still have yet to get mine.

Edited by fireball225

Me, 25 seconds ago (now is 6 minutes) [splashing] *is thinking* wouldn't it be funny if some epicly named dragon got me magicarp badge. *thinks up epic names and continues splashing.* I come to my last one *thinks* oh, I have one more... *clicks actions, then splash* sees:

user posted image

thanks smile.gif

What?

AZERLF is evolving!

Congratulations! Your AZERLF evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Looks like I just got mine. cool.gif

What?

AZERLF is evolving!

Congratulations! Your AZERLF evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Looks like I just got mine. cool.gif

Yay! Just got my badge, finally.

Congrats. smile.gif

I still live in hope that something else will happen when we get to 1000 or something....

WOOHOO! I FINALLY GOT MY BADGE!!!!! xd.png

*dies* xd.png