TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

I WANT TO CHECK MY DRAGONS NOW! mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

HURRY UP. mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

No need to be mad like that.

TJ does this for free and srs it doesn't hurt you to be few hours away from DC.

fionajuneserena, we are not oracles.

Edited by Ollie

I WANT TO CHECK MY DRAGONS NOW! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

HURRY UP. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Honestly? Really? Just calm down, it's called "Weekly Maintenance." Every major site goes through this kinda stuff. It will come back eventually.

On a logical level understand about the need for maintenace. However, on a emotional level ... currently have hatchling that is near maturing .... we'll try to wait patiently for site to come back.

Edited by Spike

But i need to go to bed.

I can't go to bed if i do not know how my dragons are.

then go to bed and check them tomorrow.

No need to be agressive.

I am of to play howrse now.

Hope the silly dragons cave will be back up by the time i am done with my horses.

I really hope a "maintenance" notice could be shown for regular maintenance so that I won't have to wonder if dragon cave is down again or not...

If it's major planned maintenance (where the cave will be down for extended periods, i mean), there usually is. At least as far as i've seen. Unplanned downtime is a little harder to advise about, for obvious reasons (especially when it happens in the middle of the site owner's night wink.gif).

As far as wondering whether its down or not, i just refresh it a couple of times. If it won't display and other sites do, chances are it's DC that's having the problem, not my computer.

hmm oh well i wouldnt mind waiting til the site is back again biggrin.gif

It's almost half past one pm here. At four I have to go to work. I hope DC will be ok till then, but if now, well... It's not as big problem for me as the headache I got about 20 minutes earlier xd.png

Sites back up, but thus far I dont see anything too different in the AP

Am I horrible for hoping the cave changes mean that those with patience and courtesy actually benefit? xd.png

I don't see a lot of difference in the AP at all, but I do see a difference in the Cave main entrance with cave drops. It doesn't seem that any egg sits too long like some of the older commons. Great improvement, IMO.

biggrin.gif

Well when I was up in the middle of the night the cave was down so went back to bed lol.

Scroll locked again! so just being patient til hatching or adults are ready LOL

Still love DC and Thanks again TJ

^ o_O Not for me.

Very useful URL, thanks for posting it. I've added it to my favourites so next time any site doesn't appear I can check it out.

glad the link helps. i have this one bookmarked for the same reason, to check if its me, or the site itself.

Personally I'd like to know what exactly has been changed dry.gif My OCD is not really liking this idea of being kept in the dark xd.png I like to know everything!!

Anyways... it seems to be doing a bit better I guess. I really don't notice any changes except when you first posted, TJ.

I've asked this before, but was dumb enough not to bookmark it.

Where is the Completed Dragon list. The list that shows all the dragons artists have made and are ready to go?

Well, I DID notice a strange thing.

Two of my eggs are 4d16h and with relatively high views (1000+/400+), but the cracks don't show up. Normally, such eggs on my scroll had the last stage crack already. My scroll link is in the signature.