TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

Never thought I'd see "Wild Eggs" again (after the 09 Xmas auto-abandon). I hope they grow up into Wild adults too- it will maintain egg ratio balance and keep us spoilt collectors happy too (wouldn't it?)! I love it. Love it. Love it. smile.gif

I've been keeping away from the main cave because I'm majorly locked and don't want to tempt myself.

Dang, now I want to breed my Trios. >_<

I have noticed that Trios are less rare.  I am breeding them like bunnies, and I see them frequently in the drops.  Kind of disappointing; they're becoming quite common.  MM are dropping like super commons now.  Sigh.

Sorry you are disappointed Artemis but I am not. This is the only time I have been able to get ANY good eggs. It was pure luck that I got the 1 egg out of the Trio drop and this is the VERY first time since then that I have been able to get any other Trio eggs. I am finally scroll locked again with eggs I have been wanting to get and had little chance to get. This gives people like me a chance to get the eggs we have been wishing (and hunting) for. I for one like whatever TJ did to the cave. Makes me feel less like a "have not".

More Trios? I still need some of each, since I find them to be awesome...

Yay! I'll go Trio hunting then! <3

@Artemis: While I enjoy a good hunt, I do not have the time to sit hours in the Cave now that I'm graduating. It's summer as well, so I'd like to go to the beach, etc, not sit in front of the computer all day. So while you might find it annoying that they're becoming less rare (though I don't know what's bad about that), others deem it to be perfect and an opportunity to go catch some more. wink.gif

MM are dropping like super commons now.  Sigh.

Weren't they supposed to be commons from the beginning, though? At least that's what I remembered as the reason behind people complaining that there weren't enough of them.

Edit: Typos.

Edited by MissK.

I, for one, am thrilled that eggs that I've wanted all along are now in the cave more. I finally managed to catch a CB Hellfire!

As for breeding, I've got one magma and got it in Dec. I haven't had a single magma egg from it in all that time. Personally, I'd like to see them breeding a little more successfully. The other two have always, at least for me, bred successfully and I see them in the AP a LOT more than the magmas.

Why i cant see any changes? xd.png

i mean all seems same as always...ok, maybe so old eggs at cave more, but trio breeding? mine breeds as same as always.

Woot!

With the AP clearing faster I finally bred that last red stripe and that last female silver (influenced) that I wanted happy.gif

If only my pygmys and hellfires would follow suit...

I've noticed that there is a wider variety of eggs now and fewer floods of the same kind over and over lingering forever. Newer eggs seem more common than they were which is what you were trying for I hope. The "classic" eggs though are still there for those that want to collect them. ^.^

Thank you! ^.^

Meh. The AP has been blocked pretty much all the time for half-an hour now, so for me it's back to the usual.

I like the MM is finally common like it was supposed to be. My last three ice dragon breedings all resulted in more ice eggs, so I guess the trios are breeding more of their own, which I wouldn't complain about. I rather like the ice dragons and I'm raising all of those I bred. happy.gif

The AP seems to fill up to 5 lines of black and various kinds of green eggs as before, but I don't think it plugs up the cave as long. After a few minutes it seems like the eggs start to disappear and then the main cave is open again.

I'm loving the new changes! No matter what some say about connection speed not making a difference... I have dial-up AOL. So. Anything that makes cave catching easier for me is a good change. X]

~Feathers

Thank you TJ09! This seems to work very well. I'm very glad that you fixed the AP.

I have looked for hours on hours i can not find a trio to save myself i want a cb pair in each so far no luck I need a thunder so bad actually i need 2 but 1 would be a big help at this point. I hope next time im unlocked to see a thunder and be able to nab it

Whoops forgot why I was posting here

I have not really noticed any change all seems the same to me

Edited by Trinketguu

What did you do to the poor baby dragons??? ohmy.gif Instead, why don't you just make the dragons only breed one egg at a time?

I have noticed that Trios are less rare. I am breeding them like bunnies, and I see them frequently in the drops. Kind of disappointing; they're becoming quite common. MM are dropping like super commons now. Sigh.

I agree

i agree too. more common it's ok, but not so common! sad.gif

I disagree. Most commons are common becouse fewer people want them (along with the ratio nubers) but the reason you have one breed or other dominating the AP is disirability. Now you have commons (mm) that are VERY disirable, it all works out and we have more nice looking commons (sorry the mm still kick a lot (two words, not one) of the older breeds butts in terms of the sprite)

LOVE the changes! Now maybe hubby and I can get the trio's we have been trying for

Well after we are unlocked that is LOL

Thanks TJ