TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

I wish I had taken a screenshots for you guys, I'm just aware of the time because I get out of work at 11:00 EST, and it was grown when I came back. The latest time that coulve happened is at 4 days 6 hours. I assumed it was just a lucky glitch :/

Things definitely seem different to me. I don't understand how, but now in the past week or two I've suddenly been able to catch specific eggs I'm after at a much higher percentage. I haven't changed my computer, mouse, browser, or anything on my end. Something just seems to have opened up.

For example I tried hard to get a Sunsong egg since they came out and always failed. I was just recently able to get two. One from the Cave and one from the AP. A few others I've tried to get before with no luck now seem easy. I love it. I hardly had good luck at all before with getting the eggs I went after.

My scroll is taking a little longer to load, but it looks nothing like yours. I'm using Firefox if it matters.

I'm using Firefox too. It seems to have cleared up now though. It looks like a parser error.

Is it me,or did my 2 terrae and 2 day glories gendered on the same day they hatched and grew up the next day?They all grew up that way exepct one(because I caught it later than the others).

Edited by suicune

The dragons you mentioned all hatched on the 29th and grew up on the 1st, three days later. Nothing strange about them.

The only thing I've noticed is that it has become near impossible to get a CB Water. Probably has to do with the introduction of the Shallow Water dragons, but still, lately I've seen more Trios than Waters in the Cave.

Edited by Ripan

I am noticing that CB eggs seem to drop more. :blink:

ive noticed that too XD

every time i go to the cave, there's always eggs there o3o;

The only thing I've noticed is that it has become near impossible to get a CB Water. Probably has to do with the introduction of the Shallow Water dragons, but still, lately I've seen more Trios than Waters in the Cave.

They are dropping in the cave again now; I saw the first one the day before yesterday (but couldn't grab it because I was scroll-locked) and yesterday I saw another one and was able to catch it (I'd been hovering on the egg on the right, and it appeared on the middle - took me a few seconds to realise that it wasn't a Water Walker, and was lucky enough to get the egg despite my somewhat slow reaction).

So, I wouldn't worry too much - with just a bit of patience you should be able to catch one soon. smile.gif

Well even the cave is doing some wishful thinking...

5 black eggs suddenly went:

user posted image

Unfortunately, all eggs were actually fine & healthy lol

user posted image

So that's where they're going. I haven't been seeing the normal 5,000 of them lately. tongue.gif

Edit: I take that back, the AP's full of them now. >_>

Edited by Mustangs44

Whatever you did TJ I love it I have been trying for a month to catch a magma and now I caught 2 in 1 day. I like the new change and I hope it stays thank you! smile.gif

I hope they're not going to the wilderness.

But killing them ohmy.gif

Oh well.... limiting mass breeders would be better!

Edited by SturmFee

user posted image

I saw that too, but are they really dead?

I checked three of the vines I picked up and tossed out earlier today. All vampires. I don't remember all the codes. But this is suspicious that they all become vamps!

I checked three of the vines I picked up and tossed out earlier today. All vampires. I don't remember all the codes. But this is suspicious that they all become vamps!

That is a bit strange that they would all become vamps. Maybe someone picking them up biting them really quick and then sending them out? or perhaps auto abandoning?

Please stay on topic.

Cave Changes

I'm testing a few changes to the cave and AP. In particular, preventing eggs from sitting on the front page or AP for too long. I'm going to refrain from saying exactly what was changed, but if you notice any positive or negative changes, please post your reactions here.

I've just noticed that the male and female symbols have been changed to (m) and (f)

...I'm kind of hoping that's a glitch.

I've just noticed that the male and female symbols have been changed to (m) and (f)

...I'm kind of hoping that's a glitch.

Ditto.

The symbols were much simpler.

This is kind of annoying.

is it? i still have the symbols o.o

and the eggs aren't going to the wilderness; eggs that appear in the wilderness are eggs that are from the young page and if you check their lineages, their parents are wild.