TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

Cave Changes

I'm testing a few changes to the cave and AP. In particular, preventing eggs from sitting on the front page or AP for too long. I'm going to refrain from saying exactly what was changed, but if you notice any positive or negative changes, please post your reactions here.

Ah, great. Thanks for the heads up. ^^

Thank you so much for all the work you do, especially trying to tweak such a messy problem!

Cool. Off to watch the cave.

Great to know, thank you biggrin.gif

Looking forward to any improvements. smile.gif Amazing how the cave has changed over the last couple of years, both in how it works and in how people play it.

Thanks for the info..is that why the cave is empty? Or am I just too late for the eggs there?

Thanks for letting us know biggrin.gif

*Whoo Hoo! First page!

Edited by RuthlessWolves

1st page!

Thanks for letting us know about this.

This seems like it could be useful when there's a lot of common eggs in the Cave/AP.

Edited by 321123

Oh, heh. I got a feeling its like GPX+ where if eggs are there to long they go byebye (Aka deleted by the system.). If so its a good change so breeders don't have to see an egg not be taken. Albeit, could cause tons of commons in the main cave. eh, i dunno. xP But I'm excited either way. Thanks, Teej!

I noticed more 'young' in the Wilderness this morning than I'd seen there before... part of the change or crazy random hapenstance?

Thanks for the update smile.gif

looks like there's some free space at the ap biggrin.gif