TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY GOT ALL THE NEW DRAGONS!! O_o

I just wish I could catch the sun and hellfire MM eggs...I was home at the time and wi-fi was ****.

SO GLAD THIS DROP IS GOING TO LAST FOR A BIT!!! biggrin.gif

i'm locked too with the new eggs too. Plus a CB thunder i got a few hours before the release and a hell fire i bred after a fail , orange scaled breeding. I'm really hoping this will last till at least some of them hatch, since got 2 dusks at the same time and i'd like to grab 1-2 more in order to have them hatch differently. I wouldn't mind grabbing a few more lush too..

Edit: i was away at the mayhem release and it was very hard for me to grab 1 of each. I still missing some CB mayhems and i even needed a catcher to gab me a hell fire. I don't want to relive that

Edited by geminia

... last time the period the new eggs where dropped like this was 'too short.."and now people are already whining about too long? * headdesk*  some people are hard to please.. ( make that impossible)

i  have four now, but am glad they are still dropping like this. there are a lot of people who still are looking for the new eggs.

Couldn't agree more. I'm locked with three of the new eggs and a nubula. I'm thrilled to death that the eggs continue to drop so hopefully I can get a second set once these hatch. With all the complaining about people not being able to get the MM eggs I would think that everyone would embrace the drops since they get to grab their share of the new eggs and catch up on the MM eggs that they have missed out one. I rather grow sick of an egg then have everyone constantly complaining that they can't get them.

I think a nice compromise would be to have new release drops run until TJ's dragons have grown. It wouldn't be too many days but at least we wouldn't be trying to kill ourselves to get them in 24 hours or, like last night when they stopped dropping, less.

...just a thought but frankly I'm really happy with the current state of the drops.

...... seems like some people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

Edited by Sir Barton

I finally got 2 of the new eggs! I still have yet to get the orange fish though.

Keep the release going! Some people are locked! Don't listen to the inconsiderate people saying the release has been going on too long.

Ohey, still dropping? Coolness. I picked up four yesterday, but they're all glories and I was hoping for two of each. xd.png Ah well, I'll wait with the babies I have now and hope that I can grab a lush after they hatch.

I can't catch a green, caught 2 dusk dawns, released one to get a chance at a green, boom another dusk dawn! laugh.gif

But 12 to 12 and 6 to 6 are basically the same thing. You either have to breed you dragon between midnight and noon to get a night (?) glory or you breed between 6 pm and 6 am to get it. You still have a twelve hour window except that the 6pm to 6am fits the cave time frame (EST) of when night falls because midnight to noon covers night and day and that doesn't make sense.

They are not night and day, but they are dusk and dawn.

To me dawn is starting in the early morning, when it is still dark, and lasts into the later morning, when it's already light.

To me dusk is starting in the afternoon, when the sun is going down and lasts into the evening, when it's already dark.

So I think 12 to 12 might rather fit this description.

But why not just accept that they are surprises, that some things are still open and it's fun to find out more? Who needs the info beforehand, it's much more joyful to try and find out by catching/breeding/keeping a log.

I still don't believe that it depends on the time the egg was laied but rather on the time time it hatches, same as for the sunrise-eggs. I guess it's just a rumor, spread by people who possibly don't even have dusk-eggs yet. And even when 50% of all users believe such rumors they won't get true.

I love the running hatchie sprite. Dis, you legend <3

D'aawwrr <3 -hugs- tanks!

Also LULULULULL marri.. I'll never be able to look at oogie boogie egg the same way again.

blink.gif It's only the second day of the drop and people are already whining about it being too long? Some people need better things to do with their time then complain needlessly. Edited by Lightstorm12000

blink.gif It's only the second day of the drop and people are already whining about it being too long? Some people need better things to do with their time then complain needlessly.

I completely agree. I didn't have a chance to hop on yesterday, so if the drop ended then, I would have missed it. I think TJ knows what he's doing sleep.gif

Is it still going on because the cave isn't blocked?

Anyways I am happy that I know what the dawn/ Dusk ones will turn into me wants dawn tongue.gif . And I am also happy that their is yet another wingless dragon but I don't know what it is? The Magi x Water ones seem pointless all dragon hybrids in the game now can be made by the water dragon o.o something tells me that water dragons will become rare if too many hybrids are made with them as a parent.

Wow, this is strange. Yesterday, the AP had loads of magis and waters. Now, people want them badly and theres none.

Is it still going on because the cave isn't blocked?

Anyways I am happy that I know what the dawn/ Dusk ones will turn into me wants dawn tongue.gif . And I am also happy that their is yet another wingless dragon but I don't know what it is? The Magi x Water ones seem pointless all dragon hybrids in the game now can be made by the water dragon o.o something tells me that water dragons will become rare if too many hybrids are made with them as a parent.

Not all the hybrids require a Water, just two of them. The Geodes require two Stones, two Earths, or a Stone and an Earth; and with the Bluna, you can substitute a Water for a Deep Sea since all that's required is the Skywing.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Wow, this is strange. Yesterday, the AP had loads of magis and waters. Now, people want them badly and theres none.

I know, I realized this would happen and went to take a water egg before this happened. Since this morning I've only seen 4 maybe 5 of the eggs.

Well, yesterday, they all were breeding "fails". Now the bred dragons are on cooldown. Just check the AP again in 6 days, there will be lots more water and magi.

Well I got 1 of each new egg and a new water and a vamp so I am super scroll locked LOL

I do like that this will be at least a 2 day drop for those of us with slow computers or those that have to work.

Love this TJ & Spriters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I realized this would happen and went to take a water egg before this happened. Since this morning I've only seen 4 maybe 5 of the eggs.

Oh, so this is why. I bred a magi today and dropped in the ap and I think I got whiplash, seeing it go so fast. ohmy.gif

Not all the hybrids require a Water, just two of them. The Geodes require two Stones, two Earths, or a Stone and an Earth; and with the Bluna, you can substitute a Water for a Deep Sea since all that's required is the Skywing.

You are right I forgot about the Geodes.

Well I tried grabbing eggs today but failed the egg I clicked was from mod mayhem I believe but I still didn't get it plus I really wanted the dawn/ dusk dragons.

blink.gif It's only the second day of the drop and people are already whining about it being too long? Some people need better things to do with their time then complain needlessly.

This.

I'd actually like it if the drop continued until, say, Saturday, then I could grab another batch of eggs tongue.gif

im glad they're still dropping since my hatchlings barely grew up

now its time to try for the new eggs

Does anyone know yet if the different patterns on the lush green egg means anything?

And also, I just noticed this, but the dawn/dusk egg can't be bitten by a vampire. :/

I wonder if that means it's only breedable with itself...

Hate to ask a question that's probably been asked before, but I've been unable to get on much and the thread is too long - checked the last few pages for an answer:

Something's been mentioned about the orange ones - these are bred like the Blunas? What two draggies do you need to breed 'em?

In the few minutes I was able to catch eggs, I got two different Lush eggs, a Sunsong and a Speckle - which is awesome 'cause the MM eggs had been avoiding me since the initial drop.