TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

When does the cave actually come to normal again? dry.gif I want one of those eggs. Yesterday I saw a dawn/dusk in the AP but I wasn't fast enough. xd.png

Nice hachtlings! I'm scrolllocked, so I have to wait. Anyway, thanks TJ! smile.gif

About the dusk/dawn dragons... If they were laid/caught between 6 pm - 6 am, they'd be the night version, right? And if they were caught between 6 am - 6 pm, they'd be the day version?

Actually, I think the dusk/dawn ones may be on a 12 hour change over rather then a 6. The Spriter said yesterday to wait another 12 hours before getting another one, a hint at the time change.

It would be really weird if it where at 6 hour intervals like the Suns. Their final form is based on when they hatch; Sunrise or Sunset between 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am. But these ones are based on when they are laid. If they are on the same timing as the Suns, that means those dragons could only breed between 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am. There are gaps in the day/night between those times, and it would not be fair for people around the world if they weren't up at the times their dragons could breed.

So, honestly I think the Glories will have a 12am-12pm and a 12pm-12am cycle. wink.gif

TJ's hatchlings are sick??? I thought he made sure that couldn't happen to his... sad.gif

TJ's hatchlings are sick??? I thought he made sure that couldn't happen to his... sad.gif

They can get sick, but they can't die

Got 2 green, 2 Dusk. xd.png I only just found out now-Exciting!

Also-How does one breed a goldfish? :3

Thanks. ;D Tried to have a go at getting a Goldfish...No luck. Next time.

Actually, I think the dusk/dawn ones may be on a 12 hour change over rather then a 6. The Spriter said yesterday to wait another 12 hours before getting another one, a hint at the time change.

It would be really weird if it where at 6 hour intervals like the Suns. Their final form is based on when they hatch; Sunrise or Sunset between 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am. But these ones are based on when they are laid. If they are on the same timing as the Suns, that means those dragons could only breed between 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am. There are gaps in the day/night between those times, and it would not be fair for people around the world if they weren't up at the times their dragons could breed.

So, honestly I think the Glories will have a 12am-12pm and a 12pm-12am cycle. wink.gif

So dusk ones are 12pm-12am and dawn ones would be 12am-12pm. I guess I need to remember that if I want dusk to get during daylight and dawn during night. I've been waking up at 12pm each day.

Hope i can get some more new eggs.

What time does dragon cave go in to update?

2amish I think. Which if that's true it should be right about now. Maintenance may not take the site down though.

So dusk ones are 12pm-12am and dawn ones would be 12am-12pm. I guess I need to remember that if I want dusk to get during daylight and dawn during night. I've been waking up at 12pm each day.

I would think so. Just to make it clear though, this is just my personal theory. If this turns out to be true, I'd be very happy with myself, but don't count it as fact just yet. wink.gif

Thank you.

QUOTE (Dixie200 @ May 27 2010, 01:21 AM)

Hope i can get some more new eggs.

What time does dragon cave go in to update?

Biggins Posted on May 27 2010, 01:27 AM

2amish I think. Which if that's true it should be right about now. Maintenance may not take the site down though.

I have a question, where would I report a bug that happened during all of the new changes?

I have these dragons who all of their off spring I've sent to the AP had been named. Now suddenly one of their offspring that had a name no longer has a name. Unfortunately I can't remember what its name was. As far as I knew we weren't recently given the ability to re-name our dragons. My other thought was that maybe whoever owns it has special admin powers or something.

Are you sure it wasn't released into the wild? That's the only way I know of for a named dragon to lose its name.

That seems like strange timing. I remember the drakes being called "day glory" and "night glory;" 12am to 4am feel like night, and 10pm to 12am also feels like night. If the cutoff were midnight, either 10pm - 12am or 12am - 2am would have to count as "day." The 6 to 6 schedule makes a bit more sense to me, IMO.

That seems like strange timing. I remember the drakes being called "day glory" and "night glory;" 12am to 4am feel like night, and 10pm to 12am also feels like night. If the cutoff were midnight, either 10pm - 12am or 12am - 2am would have to count as "day." The 6 to 6 schedule makes a bit more sense to me, IMO.

Are you guys taking time zones into account?...

But the 6 to 6 doesn't make sense because then that restricts the times that dragons can breed, rather then the times eggs can hatch.

Everyone is looking at my new orange scales egg,

now is the egg sick tongue.gif

I got a orange one from breeding one of my magi and one of my water.

Everyone is looking at my new orange scales egg,

now is the egg sick tongue.gif

I won't peek in case you haven't fogged it yet, but you have?

Silly question, I know...

Yea, i have fogged it.

I don't want that my new egg dies.

Sweet, nice night for me. Pair of hellfire, a spotted, a swirled, AND an orange scaled egg. After having 0 luyck with the new eggs for weeks.

So when are you ending it?

Please don't end it now, please

A few more days could do, please?