TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

At least these were much easier to get than the MM eggs...

I haven't gotten even one because of heughs net or however you spell it. It's so slow 0.0

LOL I still need a sunsong and haven't gotten any of the new ones yet. And now I'm scroll locked. Accidentally got an egg I didn't want and need to wait to abandon it. Then I will try again.

I know a lot of people prefer cave borns, but for those still struggling to get MMs I recently successfully breed 1 hellfire, 2 sunsongs, 1 red breasted and 1 nebula that went straight to the AP (all are purebloods). Hope the folks that caught them take good care of them ^^.

Edit: oops, OK, both sunsongs have an thunder in the lineage.

Edited by Slaskia

At least these were much easier to get than the MM eggs...

MM eggs were so hard to grab... I still haven't managed a CB BBW.

When you guys say "glory", you're talking about the Dusk/Dawn ones, right? o.o

Edit: Actually managed to get a lush green one in the five minute drop. ^^

Edited by Ein Sylean

I haven't gotten even one because of heughs net or however you spell it. It's so slow 0.0

I have Hughes Net and yes it is so very very slow

Did TJ say when these new drops were going to change back into the regular ones? I've accidentally scroll-locked myself with an egg I didn't want, and I don't want to have to stay up really late to abandon and try to get new eggs. I guess what I'm basically trying to ask is, will the new drops continue till tomorrow?

About the dusk/dawn dragons... If they were laid/caught between 6 pm - 6 am, they'd be the night version, right? And if they were caught between 6 am - 6 pm, they'd be the day version?

Two lush and one glory right now... I am SO getting overrun with these eggs -.-

Still need a bunch of dragons from MM...

Ein Sylean Posted on May 27 2010, 12:13 AM

About the dusk/dawn dragons... If they were laid/caught between 6 pm - 6 am, they'd be the night version, right? And if they were caught between 6 am - 6 pm, they'd be the day version? 

Thats the way I understand it

Just caught a Dawn/Dusk egg from a 5min drop, and bred a goldfish.

Thanks TJ! (:

If that's the way it is my egg is a Dawn Egg. I caught in during what I would call night for me but day for the East Coast.

Also I haven't said it yet but thank you spriters and TJ. happy.gif

Edited by Artistic_Avi

Well I am soooo scroll locked so it will quite a few days before I can do anymore stalking in the cave or ap. Now just have to take care of my eggies

Thank you TJ and the very talented spriters for all of your hard work

Edited by Merlot

Well they are still dropping. Even the MM eggs are dropping more often I swear I saw 10 BBWs fly by my face along with a cheese and a ice trio.

2 Lush's influenced one male one female ninja.gif

2 Glories one got at 11 AM the other just snatched. ninja.gif

All in all a good hunt for the day biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and the amazing artists.

Now I need more magi(I have 1) and waters(a father and daughter pair is all I have)! Very much do want the goldfish dragons. IMO they are the coolest of all the new ones, but orange is my favorite color. biggrin.gif

Edited by Seru1

I have a question, where would I report a bug that happened during all of the new changes?

I have these dragons who all of their off spring I've sent to the AP had been named. Now suddenly one of their offspring that had a name no longer has a name. Unfortunately I can't remember what its name was. As far as I knew we weren't recently given the ability to re-name our dragons. My other thought was that maybe whoever owns it has special admin powers or something.

Well thank you again for the new dragons and I hope I get them all soon so I may cherish them forever^^