TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

When I finally had one free spot, I managed to grab a Nebula egg, by mistake. Fantastic.

Lol the AP is full of Magis and Waters from people trying to get the MAgi/Water hybred.

I'm a newbie, and I'm pretty sure because of all the scrum, i've managed to pick up two eggs i'd never thought i'd get normally as my internet is slow - a vampire and fell - in the AP. Also picked up a new green egg. smile.gif

Just discovered that there are 3 different types of green eggs. Eep.

Eh, happy hunting anyway everyone! (And thanks TJ! xd.png)

Yes! Caught a d/d! Or rather, a day, I suppose, since if it was laid 12 am to 12 pm it will be a day glory, right?

Lol, thanks TJ and spriters for all our new pretty dragons. <3 I am now happily locked with three hatchlings, a vamp egg, a sunsong caught last night, a chicken (first chicken in a long while) egg also caught last night, and mah d/d. ^^

I got one of them and while trying to get the lush one I an Ice one which was another one I needed. squee

awwww the Dawn and dusk one must be like the sunrise and sunset ones.

Edited by Uryu_4

wow, got a new one the dusk/dawn egg ;D

And got 2 speckles en a hellfire xd.png but can't seem to get myself to abandon them xd.png

And I didn't read the whole topic but there is something with the green ones? Or with the time of the day when they hatch?

OMG I actually managed to get two of the new eggs! I'm so excited; I haven't managed to get one of the new eggs since before the trio came out. xd.png

wow, got a new one the dusk/dawn egg ;D

And got 2 speckles en a hellfire xd.png but can't seem to get myself to abandon them xd.png

And I didn't read the whole topic but there is something with the green ones? Or with the time of the day when they hatch?

The dusk/dawn ones have different hatchies based upon what time of day the egg was laid.

The dusk/dawn ones have different hatchies based upon what time of day the egg was laid.

Thanks for the anwser!! Hope to get the colourfull one ;D

But I doesn't really matter...I want them all ;D

All the hatchlings are very cute. Good work, artists!

finally managed to catch a sunsong during a 5 minute drop. xd.png I wanted a glory, but whatever. ^^ I'll wait till after midnight, lmao, to get a night glory or get another day glory and influence.

But I'll have to ditch that vamp first....

I didn't read every page here so I just ask: How many types of those lush eggs are there? So far I noticed 3 different ones.