TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I think this is the first time during a new release that I complain of getting one of the new eggs. I've got 3 of the Swirlies and a random Electric.

Here's a question, I dunno if anyone else asked yet.

Let's just say for example sake the new drakes type is in fact related to what time of day they are laid/caught rather than when they hatch.

Say you breed your pair in the morning, and abandon it that night and someone else picks it up from the AP. Will it be a Day or a Night based on when it was laid, or does the abandonment force it to become a night now?

I came here to ask the same question. It could be a bit early to find out but Id really like to know as soon as someone finds out the answer for sure please

Drops happening at the moment and my scroll is filled to the brim with eggs *snif*. I want more eggies!! smile.gif

Okay, I'm officially happy now. I got a Dawn/Dusk egg!! I didn't think I got it, because I clicked on it and nothing happened, so I clicked on another one and got the "You have too many eggs" message, and I thought to myself, "Wait, I only had three eggs!" So I went to my scroll, and there it was!! And now I'm really happy!!

Okay, I'm officially happy now. I got a Dawn/Dusk egg!! I didn't think I got it, because I clicked on it and nothing happened, so I clicked on another one and got the "You have too many eggs" message, and I thought to myself, "Wait, I only had three eggs!" So I went to my scroll, and there it was!! And now I'm really happy!!

Congrats! I've had that happen too happy.gif It's always a nice surprise.

Awesome! I dropped my two extra Greenies and Dawn/Dusk, and got a Nebula and... that one with the name I can't spell!

Would have perfered a Hellfire, but beggars can't be choosers, and all that.

Congrats! I've had that happen too happy.gif It's always a nice surprise.

Especially for someone like me, who sucks at catching new release eggs. Plus, bonus! I nabbed a CB Nocturne from the AP, which is something I've been looking for!

Especially for someone like me, who sucks at catching new release eggs. Plus, bonus! I nabbed a CB Nocturne from the AP, which is something I've been looking for!

biggrin.gif YAY! That is indeed happy news!

Woot.

I got 2 Dawn/Dusk eggs, and a green one.

I can't get a Goldfish egg cause my Water and Magis dragons are all male xd.png [didn't get around to breeding a female one yet].

recovery from the mm?? ya right. still haven't gotten the sunsong and nebula... and now three more????

even better >:3

I came here to ask the same question. It could be a bit early to find out but Id really like to know as soon as someone finds out the answer for sure please

I believe the type of Morning/Night Glory produced is entirely dependent on the time at which it's laid.

My sister's all frustrated over an ER egg that is locking her but refuses to hatch. xd.png She has two drakes and wants a lush. I have a drake and a goldfish and will unlock to get a lush late tonight, hopefully. I like this drop so far a lot!

I managed to get two nebulas (which will finish me needing them), a BBW, and a Dusk/Dawn egg I just hope it goes for a few more days, so I can try catching more when they hatch...

Well I am scroll locked for about 2 more days with eggs LOL then I will be scroll locked with hatchies So it will be about 5-6 days before I can hunt again

I am a greedy egg hunter cause I want more LMAO

I've got 2 Dawn/Dusks and I grabbed a Goldfish off the AP. I'm going to wait just a bit longer to see what the deal is with the green ones, then I'll grab some of those too. The Dawn/Dusk and Goldfish are my favorite out of the 3 so. Now when they grow up I may change my mind entirely. xd.png

I've got 2 Dawn/Dusks and I grabbed a Goldfish off the AP. I'm going to wait just a bit longer to see what the deal is with the green ones, then I'll grab some of those too. The Dawn/Dusk and Goldfish are my favorite out of the 3 so. Now when they grow up I may change my mind entirely.

I did that when the Winter Madness eggs were dropped. I love the canopy egg best, but the nocturnes are my favorite of all and I created a lineage for mine.

I'm loving all these, so far, and can't wait to see what the adults will be. Right now, the glory eggs are my favorite, because they remind me of the Easter drop eggs. Very artful and gorgeous. Wish there was an egg-freeze option, just to have one to stare at. But the hatchlings are beautiful too.

Exciting times. smile.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

i somehow managed to snag a dawn/dusk one and a green egg and a specled egg in one drop! im pretty suprized since usually im very unlucky with such things. (also ive been wanting a speckled green one for ages now)

Love the new eggs! Thanks TJ!

I got two of the glory eggs and one of the lush egg, and finally managed to breed another fellfire. Unfortunately, my magi and water dragons wouldn't breed, but there's always another chance. smile.gif The sprites look fantastic! I especially love the glory egg pattern, and the way that the lush eggs are different from one another.

Again, a fantastic job! biggrin.gif

I did that when the Winter Madness eggs were dropped. I love the canopy egg best, but the nocturnes are my favorite of all and I created a lineage for mine.

I'm loving all these, so far, and can't wait to see what the adults will be. Right now, the glory eggs are my favorite, because they remind me of the Easter drop eggs. Very artful and gorgeous. Wish there was an egg-freeze option, just to have one to stare at. But the hatchlings are beautiful too.

Exciting times. smile.gif

trust me, i've seen what the adult glories are since they were on the completed list at one point. your mind will be blown.