TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I've caught 1 day- (yesterday) & 1 night- glory (early today) and finally two different egg sprites green lush after catching/dropping several with the same pattern to AP (congrats to 'whoever' got them!) Also... tadaaaa... I bred a 6th generatin Thuwed 'goldfish' today, Yay!!! biggrin.gif

Many thanks TJ and Spriters for the new dragons, they are beautiful.wub.gif

So, uh, if I got my eggs at 2am server time, I presume they'll be night eggs?

Gotta try for the other ones then when I hatch this batch.

Are you sure it's the time the egg was layed, not the time the egg hatches? So far only the describtion ob the hatchlings differ, but the eggs are the same. If its the hatching time, then this will be an easy one. Just incubate and then instantly put into er once the right time was reached.

EDIT: 2x scale, 2x lush, 1x dusk

Too bad there is a 5-eggs limit

Edited by Ext3h

I actually really like the sprites for the gendered Lush hatchies. They are quite adorable happy.gif Though I already know the glory drakes will be my favorites of this release, I do believe these may come in second :3

I don't know if anyone did this yet but here's the three versions of the Lush Green eggs

user posted image ~*~ user posted image ~*~ user posted image

Bumped again for new people just arriving! There is no conformation that there will be three different versions of the actual dragon however as far as I know.

Will the Lush eggs be able to hatch all their different kinds?

I have no idea of these dragons. Maybe it's just the eggs that are different but I might be mistaking.

So far TJ has 2 males and 2 females and I know that he is going to freeze 2 hatchies. I'm just thinking that it might just be a single dragon with 3 different eggs. But that's just me.

Okay, this is ****. There is no reason for the egg drops to last only 4 minutes.

There is. I think there's a constant number of eggs that may be dropped during an hourly drop, and once it's picked up, there's nothing except the 5 min. drops until the next hour.

Does anybody know what time decides about the hatchling stuff of the dusk and dawns?

Server-time or local time? I'm 7 hours ahead of the USA, where I guess the servers are, so are the times for me the same as for those in the USA or have I to take away 7 hours from the USA time to get the points in which the time for nighthatchies changes to the time for dayhatchies?

I hope somebody understood that question, sorry if it's too confusing biggrin.gif

New hatchlings are adorable, spriters have done good work ^^

Especially i love the dusk hatchlings and Gold Fish ones tongue.gif but lushes look pretty too wink.gif

By now i have collected 2 dusk eggs and 1 lush egg.

As usual, I only manage to finally catch some of the new eggs AFTER other people are already complaining about the drop being "too long"

PLEASE TJ... let the higher-number of new egg drops continue at least another day! Not everyone has the best computers.

I've gotten 2 green eggs and one dusk/dawn.

As usual, I only manage to finally catch some of the new eggs AFTER other people are already complaining about the drop being "too long"

PLEASE TJ... let the higher-number of new egg drops continue at least another day! Not everyone has the best computers.

I've gotten 2 green eggs and one dusk/dawn.

Wow, people are whining it's too long? *hasn't been reading a lot* Personally I think this type of drop is PERFECT thus far

yeah this drop is perfect. Why would fast people whine about it though? they are locked with the new eggs anyway and they won't be able to catch any more for a couple of days.

If this lasts at least 2 more days, it's gonna be well.

... last time the period the new eggs where dropped like this was 'too short.."and now people are already whining about too long? * headdesk* some people are hard to please.. ( make that impossible)

i have four now, but am glad they are still dropping like this. there are a lot of people who still are looking for the new eggs.

I like drops that last a few days, myself.

I mean, I'm locked right now anyway, so it doesn't matter. But I've had drops where I didn't get all the eggs before the flood stopped... I still haven't got a BBW or a Nebula. D:

I agree, the way they drop is perfect, my boyfriend and me both managed to get new eggs quite quickly.

Oh, and it's also nice that there are so many mod mayhem eggs in between. It was hard to resist. biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ!

I had no problems with getting eggs. Both my daughter and I got 1 of each new release eggs already (not orange scaled though!).

We are excited about seeing the new adults soon! smile.gif

I am already locked with the new eggs and a vampire (couldn´t resist^^) and I agree that the drop is perfect, too.

I´m so happy, that the mod mayhem eggs are there again laugh.gif My vamp has to hatch quicklier!

But the 6 to 6 doesn't make sense because then that restricts the times that dragons can breed, rather then the times eggs can hatch.

But 12 to 12 and 6 to 6 are basically the same thing. You either have to breed you dragon between midnight and noon to get a night (?) glory or you breed between 6 pm and 6 am to get it. You still have a twelve hour window except that the 6pm to 6am fits the cave time frame (EST) of when night falls because midnight to noon covers night and day and that doesn't make sense.