TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Wohoo! I'm still locked for another 2 hours, but once I'm unlocked I'm going for the new eggs biggrin.gif Thank you spriters!

So, the new release lasted LESS than a day?? Oh come on now.....=/

I do believe I saw a CB Gold in the last drop! O_o Haven't seen one of those in forever!!

No, not two days, as the release started at 10:53 PM my time on the 25th, and pretty much stopped yesterday in the afternoon. That's much less than 24 hours. That's a little over half a day. Kinda disappointing...

edit: Rumors of it being a glitch, I have heard. Let's hope it is...

Edited by Kanakha

well.. i dont know whats up with your server.. i caught a bunch of eggs today.. like an hour or two ago.

*edit* good to hear its a glitch

Edited by emetib92

Hmm, well then, perhaps I still have a chance to get a couple more after all. Hatch, darn you! Hatch!

Minor celebration: w00t!!!!! 800th post = level 7! biggrin.gif

Edited by Kanakha

I guess this was just an event.

I hope these eggs are here to stay.

Edited by Uryu_4

Wow... the MM are dropping too?

Hmm... tempted to drop a few of the new release to grab a hellfire or Nebula...

Hmm, well then, perhaps I still have a chance to get a couple more after all. Hatch, darn you! Hatch!

Minor celebration: w00t!!!!! 800th post = level 7! biggrin.gif

good luck to you^_^ I'm still catching the first MM eggies.

I bred a goldfishie! Yaaaay!

I think these "only get from breeding" breeds, like blunas and such, are a wonderful idea, because it takes some of the disappointment/stress off of not being able to grab anything at the cave drops.

Wow... the MM are dropping too?

Hmm... tempted to drop a few of the new release to grab a hellfire or Nebula...

Same here! LOL

I'm so glad that the glitch was fixed.

I'm so thrilled with how long the drop has lasted! This drop has been prefect (in my opinion) and I hope we get more like it!

Everything looks so awesome! Thanks everyone involved! Catching those eggs, And knowing that I actually have the two needed dragons for the orange scaled, makes me grin! I haven't stopped smiling since I realised that there were new eggs!

And that they are mixed in with the last release too, is a relief. I hadn't been able to snag a BBW until today!

SOOOOOOO HAPPPPYYYY!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Added:

When I saw the demand for the Mod-Mayhem dragons, I bred all mine and dropped the eggs! Congrats to those who caught them!

Edited by Shalarean

So is the new one really called the "goldfish"? Or is that just a speculated name?

If you look at the hatchlings codes for the last three orange-ish dragons, they read "WISE, GOLD, FISH" So I think people this that this is the name.

I think TJ did it for amusement.

Ok, I'm a bit confused here happy.gif

What is the cave currently dropping? Because I'm not going to freeze my hatchlings to unlock and then not be able to catch the new eggs.

I've seen all the Mod-Mayhem eggs (sunsong, BBW, nebula, fell) and two of the three new releases (lush green, dawn/dusk)

The orange scaled you have to breed a "magi x water"

Edited by Shalarean

Here's a question, I dunno if anyone else asked yet.

Let's just say for example sake the new drakes type is in fact related to what time of day they are laid/caught rather than when they hatch.

Say you breed your pair in the morning, and abandon it that night and someone else picks it up from the AP. Will it be a Day or a Night based on when it was laid, or does the abandonment force it to become a night now?

blink.gif

Three of TJ's Goldfish dragons died. I know he'll fix them but...... blink.gif

And now they live again. YAY!

Edited by Sir Barton