TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

If you breed your Magi dragon with your water dragon you get the orange scaled egg! smile.gif

i hope i dont get horrible luck with breeding

im not having such a good time summoning with my trios xd.png

Yay! I got the new eggs for my friend! Off to bed with me! ^^

I snagged 4 of the DD eggs, and how that happened is a mystery! lol I thought I would get at least one green, but nope....it's off to bed...G'nite everyone, and Good luck on the hunt! smile.gif

Wow, got a daylight whatever it's called dragon on my first drop visited, AND a Hell/Fell Fire Wyvern to top it off. I is happy.

The drops don't last long, but every five minutes you have a chance of getting some. One just passed, there's three left before it switches back to normal eggs.

What are the 'mod mayhem' dragons? I've been on the site a short time.

Mod Mayhem Eggs were the eggs released right before this: The hellfire, the bright-breasted wyvern, the nebula, and the sunsong amphithere (I just know I spelled that wrong).

Mod Mayhem Eggs were the eggs released right before this: The hellfire, the bright-breasted wyvern, the nebula, and the sunsong amphithere (I just know I spelled that wrong).

thanks.

BANG, caught 2 green eggs. Both are different. Hopefully these should be available 2morrow and I will get the other one.

Edited by Steven_PSN-14

Still got a green egg up for grabs to those without.

I finally managed to catch one of the new green eggs. Now I just have to wait for two of the other three eggs on my scroll to hatch, so I'll be able to try to catch more later. I'm so happy that I managed to catch one. biggrin.gif

Yes! Just managed to grab a Nebula and Fell Fire Wyverin! I now have the full set of the last set of Mayhem eggs! And I got the Dawn/Dusk egg and the Lush green egg!! Good night everyone! Happy Hunting!

The drops don't last long, but every five minutes you have a chance of getting some. One just passed, there's three left before it switches back to normal eggs.

Oh, man, it's not going back to normal Drops already, is it?

That would seriously suck...

Edit: can't have yet, or they wouldn't be gone after less than 15 minutes after the hourly started...?

Re-edit: thanks, purplehaze - with so many beautiful sprites, and so many people still trying to get commons from the last one, after 2 months, one hopes people can finally get them.

Especially ME, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

Just caught one Glory, one BBW and one sunsong and I am happy. I have been having a lot of trouble with the MM eggs.

I have a lineage egg on my scroll that I am hoping I can hand off soon, which will let me hunt for one more egg. After that I will try breeding one of the orange ones.

@Syphoneira -- TJ said in IRC that the drops will return to normal when the ratios say they should, but I think he has tweaked the ratios. In this last drop there were mostly Mod Mayhem and new eggs with a few older ones thrown in.

Edited by purplehaze

Well, I got 2 magi's and 2 water's............neither one produced an egg. sad.gif Either they refused to go near each other or they were not interested.

Whew!!

I tried out the laptop I just received from a friend... And despite not knowing SQUAT about working laptops, I managed to grab two of the dusk/dawn ones. I couldn't get any on this computer. I'm glad I have that laptop now!

I'm honestly shocked. Out off all the releases I've been here for, which data back to the frill release, I've never caught I single one the first day. And now I've gotten two lushes, and a glory.

Its amazing.