TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Apparently (I've been told) TJ put the Drops back to the way they used to be, so we should have a good supply of both of the last two Releases for a while.

We can actually GET MM and these M'aidez (more appropriate perhaps than the other May Day, lol) eggs, lol.

Thank you SO much, TJ - this is wonderful!

I gots a Glory!

All Gawds chullun gonna get Glory!

DEAR GOODNESS THAT WAS INSANE.

My computer almost died...twice!...from the mad rushes that ensued at the beginning of each hour. It took me several hours to snag one egg! I got the dawn/dusk one...I still don't know how I managed it... Well, at least I have it now~ <3 I can't wait to see it all grown up! happy.gif

Both the mod mayhem eggs and this drop's eggs are dropping, and there are only about 300 users online...

And I still can't catch anything! Stupid slow computer.

Apparently (I've been told) TJ put the Drops back to the way they used to be, so we should have a good supply of both of the last two Releases for a while.

We can actually GET MM and these M'aidez (more appropriate perhaps than the other May Day, lol) eggs, lol.

Thank you SO much, TJ - this is wonderful!

I gots a Glory!

All Gawds chullun gonna get Glory!

It'd be nice if it went for a few days. The MM was only one day and I think I may have gotten one CB hellfire and it was an AP grab. I still don't have a nebula and of course I'm scroll locked with a few of the new ones. The mid winter madness was well madness but maybe a week of the new releases would give everyone a chance to get what they want before it's back to normal.

Lol, I'm calling the Mod-mayhems MM's and these ones The Witty Release tongue.gif

And I can't wait for the dusk/dawn ones to grow up! I saw their topic months bakc they are adorable!

And thank you so much TJ biggrin.gif

Wow, this is great! I actually was able to get a green egg and a dawn/dusk egg. First time I've ever caught a new egg on its release date. I'm glad the MM releases are also being dropped. I still need a BBW.

It'd be nice if it went for a few days. The MM was only one day and I think I may have gotten one CB hellfire and it was an AP grab. I still don't have a nebula and of course I'm scroll locked with a few of the new ones. The mid winter madness was well madness but maybe a week of the new releases would give everyone a chance to get what they want before it's back to normal.

Agreed. Also, I retract my previous pissy statements. Thank you, TJ, for the VERY welcome mass drops.

I have two of the newest eggs. I have only one of the mod mayhem eggs though but I am hoping to try and catch more of them. Is there a difference in the green eggs? I noticed some have different patterns.

*cries* My internet is being horribly glitchy and sloooow. I've only got the one egg all day.

(LOL. I'm only whining 'cause it seems like every time there's a drop like this, the second I make comments about how I haven't got anything... I actually catch one. xd.png)

I got four of the ones I wanted.

Yay. :3

*gapes* I just got a second glory egg. Srsly. It's uncanny. o.O

LOL. I so hope I can get a "lush green" one yet tonight. They look so prettyful.... <3

For those looking for a water/magi combo, go see the AP. It's almost a solid wall of ORANGE. xd.png

my hatchlings have been hatchlings for so long ! D:

lol

and ive never seen so many magi at once in the AP

It appears the oranges won't last long; the green eggs and the blacks are coming back to regain their long-lasting position as head of the AP.