TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Are there three or four eggs? Some people have been saying there are two types of green?

There are three, as far as I know.

With the green, the egg can look three different ways, but it always hatches to the same thing, so no worries there.

And to get the orange, it has to be bred...

Edit: Also, does anyone know how to make an icon like the one in my signature? The one that fades through the different eggs? Because I'd like to make one for these new ones instead, if I could figure out how...

Or if anyone would make one, or knows where someone may have posted one, that would be cool too xd.png

Edited by XxDustiFoolishLovexX

Calm down, they're not going away forever. Give it time to balance itself out xd.png I can't speak for the others but the "lush green"s are a permanent addition.

Heee, "balance itself out". smile.gif I've been waiting for the supposedly common MM eggs to balance themselves out for two months already. And guess what? No luck so far. How much longer is this "balancing out" going to take? Should I come back by Christmas and see if I'm lucky? smile.gif

I don't believe I will get anything this time, too. I'll try, of course, but I have a bad feeling about it.

Whew! Guess we were right that it must be a glitch. :-)

Honestly, I don't mind if new eggs are a little hard to acquire... it makes it challenging. I was fine with the Mod Mayhem, actually. But the initial drop being less than 24 hours would just be too hard on people's schedules. I'm glad that wasn't true.

it really sucks watching the cave while locked

xd.png

but i cant seem to stay away e-e

*facepalm*

Me either. I'm just making myself more impatient; seeing all the cool stuff dropping.

Heee, "balance itself out". :) I've been waiting for the supposedly common MM eggs to balance themselves out for two months already. And guess what? No luck so far. How much longer is this "balancing out" going to take? Should I come back by Christmas and see if I'm lucky? :)

I don't believe I will get anything this time, too. I'll try, of course, but I have a bad feeling about it.

It's just a game, there's no need to work yourself up so much over a game like this. Yes, it's frustrating not to get what you want, but throwing a tantrum won't help.

Gimme gimme never gets ;o

-eats your sarcasm- NUMNUMNUM delicious. The dis is content with this sacrifice of human sarcasm.

Just got two Lush egss...now to get the dawn/dusk ones before I get scroll locked.

I'm tempted to drop one of my green eggs. If somebody without wants it let me know. It's not for sure that I'll drop it but I have 3 and kinda want the dusk/dawn one.

So far, I've got 2 out of 3, plus a Nebula egg.

Hopefully I can get the 3rd before the cave goes back to regular drops...

The green eggs remind me of the pokemon spinda. @_@ I got a lush green, a glory, an orange, and a nebula by accident. Oh well, can't have enough nebulas, they're some of my favorite sprites.

Well, got 2 of the dusk/dawn ones and influenced them to be opposite genders. My other egg spaces are taken by stuff I'm not really planning on dropping, so I'm done for now. happy.gif Best of luck to those still hunting/breeding.

Have the drops gone back to new eggs?

The green eggs remind me of the pokemon spinda. @_@ I got a lush green, a glory, an orange, and a nebula by accident. Oh well, can't have enough nebulas, they're some of my favorite sprites.

Really, how so o:? Do spindas hatch out of similar eggs? Do they hatch out of eggs o.o?

Have the drops gone back to new eggs?

It looks like it, hopefully it'll last a while longer.

D: I want dawn/dusk ones so much.

I has a dawn and a goldfishie. My sister has a dusk. (We assume, given the times they were caught and all.)

Really, how so o:? Do spindas hatch out of similar eggs? Do they hatch out of eggs o.o?

I'm pretty sure it's because Spinda have multiple spot patterns, and the eggs are similar to that in a way.

I'm pretty sure it's because Spinda have multiple spot patterns, and the eggs are similar to that in a way.

x3 aww, spindas are adorable. The lush eggs look like they've been attacked by fingerpaint. Fingerpaint dragon?

x3 aww, spindas are adorable. The lush eggs look like they've been attacked by fingerpaint. Fingerpaint dragon?

I dunno, one of the eggs looks like it was attacked by a Ditto. I don't have that egg, but one of them does have a Ditto-like blotch on it.

Does anybody know what the 3 kinds of lush eggs there are?I saw 2 sprites of the eggs,but not a third one.Also,I got a random question.Why are there 3 different egg sprites if they hatch into one thing?

After totally missing the mass drop I managed to grab two dawn/dusk, one lush green and was able to breed two of the goldfish. Im soo happy.. biggrin.gif Good to see some of the last lot in the drops as well. I only managed to grab 2 eggs of the last set.

Kay got 2 glorys and two greens. I'm all good now.

Now I just have to wait a week and try breeding the orange one again.