TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I got one of the new dragons! It is the green one. Does anyone know what the adoults look like?

*pokes vampires* hurry and grow up so i can grab two new eggs.

hmmm... if i abandon my two current eggs i can grab four new eggs...

NEVER! i love all my eggies! i can wait.

I got one of the new dragons! It is the green one. Does anyone know what the adoults look like?

If anyone does, I'd recommend not posting it.

Ruins the fun. :3 We'll all find out what the adults look like in a few days.

Always the most painful part of a drop. D:

Is it confirmed that the orange eggs result ONLY from water x magi? Can any other aquatic breeds (Bluna, Deepsea, etc) be substituted?

I managed a green but failed miserably at breeding one of the orange scales. I got one water egg and one no interest. I'm hoping to score at least one more on the hour drop. biggrin.gif

hmmm... if i abandon my two current eggs i can grab four new eggs...

Actually, you still have four hatchlings, so you would still be scroll locked. xd.png

Well that was... surprisingly easy. Caught one of each in the five minute drop after just missing the hourly. I'll be unlocked after I get home from work to catch one more of each, then breed an orange one I hope. This worked out very nicely.

I also know what the dusk/dawn eggs are. *insert fangirl squee here* I love the adults, they are gorgeous! One of my favorite sprites.

TY for the new eggies.

Is it confirmed that the orange eggs result ONLY from water x magi? Can any other aquatic breeds (Bluna, Deepsea, etc) be substituted?

Considering that multiple aquatic breeds can be bred to make Bluna eggs, I'd say there's at least a chance that it's the same here. Not sure though.

I'mma try now.

EDIT: Two tries, no eggs at all. I'll make another attempt after my deep sea hatchling grows up.

Edited by Umbee

Actually, you still have four hatchlings, so you would still be scroll locked. xd.png

but my vampires are growing up today. biggrin.gif

Just tried a Magi/Bluna pair and got a refusal. I'd try again, but I don't have any more female Magi that can breed.

Celebration time! I dropped a cb pink to get the Dawn/Dusk and still have two other spots open. I hope I get the green. What about the orange one? Anyone seen one yet. Is it a breeder like the last ones with the Bluna? Happy, happy egg hunters. biggrin.gif

ETA: Now I've got the lush green eggie too! And I, of course, thank TJ and the spirters for this wonderful, wonderful new release, YAY!

Edited by Misha

"Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 2 hours"

*Breaks out the chisel*

Did anyone else notcied that the hatclings on the first page , that the Lush/Green/Hue dragons sprite is missing it's "wingss" xd.png

I really want to know what the adoults look like! It killing me!

i know what you mean lol

i hope they're as awesome as the mod mayhem ones

sweet! I just caught one of each! That's pretty unusual for me :B I'm usually terrible at snatching eggs

i hate this hate this hate this

i hate it because i LOVE it

i am so majorly scroll locked now. my five eggs will all hatch at the same time, leaving five hatchlings, meaning no new eggs. same thing happened with mod mayhem. *sobs* OH MY GOD THE MODS MUST BE TORTURING ME ON PURPOSE! I MISSED OUT ON MOD MAYHEM AND ALL I HAVE IS ONE STUPID BRIGHT-BREATED WYVERN EGG AND NOW THESE LITTLE BEAUTIES WHICH I WILL MISS OUT ON! I HATE IT SO MUCH THAT I LOVE IT BUT I HATE IT BUT *pant pant pant* I AM GOING TO TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if i miss these i swear im going to frvhsijvojsgijsbkjwjbahvhavghagurhjuigrew8578g83uR$U$%UBewt3vuqfwYHqf

Uh i'm kind of lazy so does anyone want to explain why there are 2 different sprites for the lush green egg?

I'm confusedd @___@

I mass clicked 3 green eggs but no other one D;

YESS!!!! I got two different-looking green eggs and a dawn/dusk egg. Now I'm locked. I am so happy! (took awhile, though, lots of competition!)

Awesome Sauce, I grabbed two of each, and my green ones are different.

Hopefully I get the two different Glory ones to...but if not I'll try again when I unlock X3

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

i hate this hate this hate this

i hate it because i LOVE it

i am so majorly scroll locked now. my five eggs will all hatch at the same time, leaving five hatchlings, meaning no new eggs. same thing happened with mod mayhem. *sobs* OH MY GOD THE MODS MUST BE TORTURING ME ON PURPOSE! I MISSED OUT ON MOD MAYHEM AND ALL I HAVE IS ONE STUPID BRIGHT-BREATED WYVERN EGG AND NOW THESE LITTLE BEAUTIES WHICH I WILL MISS OUT ON! I HATE IT SO MUCH THAT I LOVE IT BUT I HATE IT BUT *pant pant pant* I AM GOING TO TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if i miss these i swear im going to frvhsijvojsgijsbkjwjbahvhavghagurhjuigrew8578g83uR$U$%UBewt3vuqfwYHqf

Fog two eggs. Then you'll only have three hatchlings when they hatch. After you catch one of each new release, and try to breed the Water/Magi, unfog the other two eggs.