TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Sooo I know its the Dawn/Dusk dragons I seen their sprite adults ones a goldfish or something whats the other though ?? and is anyone willing to try catch me a dawn/dusk at the next drop xd.png

Na chance...even through the mass drop....

I clicked on everything, but got none.

Anyone willing to catch for me with my scroll ? sad.gif

sad.gifsad.gif I fail at catching anything in the cave on a normal day. But this... this is NUTS! TT-TT

The last hourly drop still happened but it was delayed. I got one dusk/dawn egg and am now scroll locked until one of my others hatches.

Well, that's interesting. Two different egg sprites for the "lush hue" one. Male vs. female, maybe? It'd be soooo very nice to be able to identify the gender before it even hatches, heh. smile.gif

Anyway, got my two lush hues and my two dusk/dawns, but failed on all four potential breeding pairs for the orange one. Guess I'll just have to keep trying!

I got a hue or lush or whatever at the last drop by chance , But I know I may not be able to get a Dawn/Dusk

I really cant wait to see the other 2 sprites adults I actually never saw the goldfish one or whatever its called

.............What are they called anyways xd.png

O3O Are teh sprites glitched again xd.png Lols cause one says its got wings........................................................O3O'' kinda like the time with the HF's xd.png

I'm going to wait until the excitement dies down a bit before I go egg-hunting. ^^; Oh, maybe I'll pick up one if I happen to find it. I'm still trying to get the eggs from Mod Mayhem...

Have 2 dawn/dusk and 1 hue...I am debating on whether or not to catch a hue once I gift the black egg or trying to catch a low gen magi or water egg since I don't have a male of either of those.

WOAH MY GOSH ORANGE FLOOD. xd.png

I wonder how long the AP's gonna be full of oranges and waters from breeding... :3

That one egg in the middle of the banner is just amazing. 0-0 I have to say it's my favorite hands down.

Sadly I am locked at the moment. XP Perfect timing on this release.

Oh for awhile. This is kind of a good thing. Magi hunting will be easy^^