Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

RinaChiba: DAMN YOU AND YOUR FOURTH WALL BREAKING.

Someone has to break it. ^ ^

Four? o_o And, nah, all of my names are simply foreign words messed up.

Gp, Rina.

So when do these get posted? Right now I need a pick me up ;_;

D:! I'm sorry... :<

They come every Sunday... xd.png;

Ohohohohohoho New faces? I suppose this means Super Villain shall be making her debut soon... hopefully... mayble... possibly?! (I sound like an excited noob right now)~

No, she said a few crazywargod. You must have misread it. No specific number was mentioned~

You know I thought this was going to be completely stupid awesome but it's turned out to be kind of really funny.

Fixed~

Y'know, I think I'd prefer Sandrock's baby got torched for eternity. It's too traumatizing to think about the origins.

Four? o_o And, nah, all of my names are simply foreign words messed up.

Gp, Rina.

Uuuuu oops. Me go off to fix. YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING *wavyhands*

D:! I'm sorry... :<

They come every Sunday... xd.png;

It's no big deal just something happened a little while before that and I needed something to help.

QUOTE (demonicvampiregirl)

You know I thought this was going to be completely stupid awesome but it's turned out to be kind of really funny.

Fixed~

Y'know, I think I'd prefer Sandrock's baby got torched for eternity. It's too traumatizing to think about the origins.

There was nothing wrong with that statement at all I was being honest. I did think this comic wasn't going to be all that funny but it turns out it is.

demonicvampiregirl, I didn't mean there was anything wrong with your comment. I was just using it as a roundabout way to compliment Zovesta on how awesome her comics are~ ^^

There was nothing inteded to insinuate your comment was bad.

Took me a while to realize it's Sunday, time for another comic, yay! Or am I being a idiot and missed something about there not being one or am I acting crazy?

Oh wow~ I thought Kai was supposed to be kind-hearted but in that last frame looks like he is going to strangle Duststorm X3

He is - he's the nicest dragon in the whole comic. He's just plain sick of all of them and is about ready to crack.

*snicker* Like you really need to cook human heads that come from a bag... Or a jar...whatever that thing is...

But it would be a bad escuse... "I'm too sick to fly anymore because I got food poisoning from eating raw human heads last night..."

Yeah...it says right on the label: Bake at 400 degrees for five minutes or until tender.

...Speaking of which....where did they get a thing of human heads? Did the nearby Wal-Mart happen to have a sale on them or something? Because... I would like a few... *shifty eyes*

lol Nicest dragon in the whole comic...

Your definition of nice is questionable Zovesta, or at least the defintion of nice in Insane in the Main Cave is questionable~

He regularly helps people in distress, cares for those of his clan, and takes care of abandoned hatchlings/eggs. However, he's been raped and forced to listen to a nut for months and now he's fleeing with one of the captors. He isn't feeling very cheery.

ND: She makes them herself. Really, she could eat them all raw, she just is a bit screwy.

Hum...wonder where her supply of humans come from... *peers at sign pointing at a cliff that says "Walk across the invisible bridge!"*

Screwy indeed. She needs to go see the White Coats for... a few years.

Actually, EVERYONE in this comic needs to see the White Coats.

lol Poor Sandrock. I bet he's really wishing he had made left turn at at Mount Fugi. xd.png

Yer gonna get nuttier characters later on.

Well, she now lives near a village. And she works a job guarding castles...

Mount Fugi? Hell, he's wishing he made that left turn at Albuquerque.

*shot*

lmao Nice one. *hugs Sandrock* Let's just be glad QuatreWinner isn't involved. He may be a pink dragon, but he's got this thing where a homicidal rage can be triggered.

Right you are, Mageziya. It is time for another comic.

user posted image

AWESOME!!!

Don't think I didn't see that dragon in the second panel in the backround. xd.png

My goldfish hatched. Female. I decided against influencing. I wanted it to be random. So any particular theme? Name? If so now is the chance. Any suggestions now before it is done.

Rofl.

What, D&D passed out? xd.png

... Uhm. Uh. I DON'T KNOW. -explodes-

lol Okay, if ever Kai was nice, Insane in the Main Cave has made him... insane then X3

Hopefully he'll turn back into a nice little guy if he gets away (which I'm not too convinced he ever will escape)

Dust Storm had a job guarding castles? Who'd be insane enough to hire her? O.o

Edited by Dashidragon

Rofl.

What, D&D passed out? xd.png

... Uhm. Uh. I DON'T KNOW. -explodes-

Yes Rofl

Why are you asking me? It is your comic.

NO!!! *fixes head*

crazywargod: I meant if that was the dragon you meant. xd.png

Dash: She's there to kill knights - it's the perfect job for her.