Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Why bother? She already did it, man. She's just wearing it for the sake of wearing it now.

I would love a dragon in this comic 8D

It makes me feel like a total moocher though.

Do I just throw a random dragon at you or something? huh.gif I have plenty of dragons with approved descriptions that give a good sense of their personality, but I just don't want to throw a random one at you and scream "PUT IT IN! I'M A N00B!"

xd.png Nah, you just throw one you'd like in the comic at me, give me their description, and I weasel them in. wink.gif Hell, St. ATG didn't even have a description when I put her in - I made up her personality.

I think it's more fun when you make up one's personality on the spot. Makes it more...unique. Or insane. I wish there wasn't a thing as a personality spot on most character forms... *glares at them darkly in hopes that they would shrivel up and disappear*

Looks like Zovesta is immune to strangling damage. Looks like I'll have to try my luck on clothes lining damage.

Or is that the same thing? Hmph, ah well. *digs a pitfall anyway*

Oh, okay...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tZL7

PUT MY DRAGON IN! I'M A NOOB!

lol JK, but considering St. ATG's preoccupation with justice, I think this one would fit in nicely. She has an approved description already you should be able to see, and yes, she does have about 30 children.

We already have a villain: Dust Storm. xd.png But, sure, she sounds hilarious. As does her mate.

"She has demented himself"

She also thinks she's a guy? X)

I dunno. A base personality that matches the past and is developed is good. :B

Yah... I know about Dust Storm. I just love Dragon Horses though (I read the character list) xd.png

That... is a typo xd.png I don't see why she can't be gender confuzzled though.

Since you already have a villain, I'll just pick another dragon~

I hope you don't have an annoyingly cheerful dragon yet that jumps off cliffs~

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W16M

If that doesn't work, I have a cheese dragon that acts like a dog

I also have a dino that is a walking garbage disposal

There is the compulsive cleaning dragon that is named Garbage Lady

There is the dragon that mutters about how The Cake is a Lie

And, well, you get the idea. There is plenty of insane ones to choose from.

EDIT: I keep on editing this .__.

Edited by Dashidragon

I'm making a reference to Good Cheer. Just too good to pass up. But I will put Super Villain in. wink.gif

I absolutelt LOVE the comic! read all of it just now,its great!!! cant wait for more!

Woo, stalkers! xd.png And, your avatar is putting you in good graces with me... >_> I might be able to squeeze in a short few comics with one of your dragons in it. wink.gif

user posted image

Poor Kai.

Ack! My eyes! *hides behind Sandrock* Storm better have a good plan. I don't think Sandrock can take much more.

Ack! My eyes! *hides behind Sandrock* Storm better have a good plan. I don't think Sandrock can take much more.

Why did you have to quote it! Why! *Eyes melt in horror*

Anyway, it's Sunday, meaning that a new comic is due today!

Why did you have to quote it! Why! *Eyes melt in horror*

Anyway, it's Sunday, meaning that a new comic is due today!

Lawl, knowing Zovesta, it'll be late again. :U

/shot

Edited by brokenglass

Woo, stalkers! xd.png And, your avatar is putting you in good graces with me... >_> I might be able to squeeze in a short few comics with one of your dragons in it. wink.gif

-horrifying image here-

Poor Kai.

What is this?

D:

but still, more internets for you!

Oh, what a neat thing to read and laugh at! -just discovered it today-

Edited by Eyota

user posted image

I'm sorry it's late! :< And, yes, she better. I'm glad you guys enjoy this comic, though. smile.gif

I don't blame Dust Storm. I wouldn't want to screw anyone in that cave either xd.png

Disturbing (at least not as much as the previous two, thank goodness) and funny as always

Hey! There's nothing wrong with Sandrock! He's also very good with kids. Just look at how well he raised QuatreWinner! Of course.....Sandrock's a virgin, too. >.>......*had to check my scroll to find out* Geez, Sandrock. You couldn't even find a mate?

Well, he's not a virgin anymore, is he? >_>

DS just plain hates everyone. That's why she's a virgin.

Yes, with the Kai arc, it'll be a little crude. It goes back to normal afterwards, though. Or... ya know, after Kai gets his revenge.

Sex and violence go so well together.

*gasp* Poor Sandrock! *cuddles Sandrock* His revenge should be interesting.

-snickers- Do you take requests for possible future characters in the comic strip from people? I'd love to maybe see one of my own in there at some point. I have one named Kadabryth that particularly stands out to me. xd.png

Edited by Eyota

You did see the type of egg Drago was holding, right?

Sorry, not permanent characters. =/ When I first started the comic, I held out applications. But I got too many. So now I only do a few one-shot characters every now and then.

Zovesta, do you plan on adding side characters to the comics? Side characters as in dragons that appear every now and then or for 1 scene or what ever.