Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Drako_tamer: ROFL. One's fat, one's skinny. One's long, one's short. >_>

It's Sunday! And I got a chicken with a Sharpie craving that's threatening to draw all over the eggs once again. And this time I got one too! ;D It's a two- team now!

Eh, just kidding, we'll be patient and wait until tomorrow before we start going Sharpie crazy.

user posted image

Too much fun to draw. I've been wanting to use this joke for ages. Also, someone on the forums might notice a certain reference to them on Dust Storm's egg...

I completely forgot to draw in Drache's Play Drake. So he destroyed it. With lazer beam eyes. Or it's just off-screen. Either one.

I AM NOT LATE.

Edited by Zovesta

OOOOO! I KNOW! ME! ME! *jumps up and down while waving arms wildly in the air*

*points at The Sharpie Master* It did it! I swear!

(Lolz, I actually named a chicken 'The Sharpie Master' because it was stuck in my head at the time and I needed someone to take care of all my Sharpies...)

Ooooohhh....That's gonna suck when they wake up...

lol They will have such a headache when they wake. *looks closely* Was DS's egg drawn all over? O.o..... *shrug* Sandrock! Now's your chance! Get your baby and run for the hills!!!!

RinaChiba: See the post above you. xd.png

They're used to having pains - they frequently knock one another out. They'll simply be sad.

Yay for logic breaki-/Shot.

A thing I noticed when I decided to look at the real dust storm was that the real dust storm isn't a virgin. She has two mates...

YAY for comics not having to follow reality!

Edit: She has 3 mates....

Edited by Mageziya

Nothing in this comic follows reality. NOTHING.

For example, St. ATG's mate is on my scroll. In the actual game, becaus St. ATG is on lunendarug's scroll, he hasn't ahd a single kid with her, he's fathered a bunch, and he looks like a typical earth dragon. In the comic, he's shiny, her mate, and hasn't had a single child. ... Except for this one.

RinaChiba: The faces were so much clearer in RP. D:

lycrawaterz14: Awesome, thank you so much! <3

Well it's another Sunday, time for another insane in the main cave.

Edited by Mageziya

user posted image

I'm only 3 hours late. >_>

To me, all easterns can hover - with wings and without. Unless they're specifically made walking ones. Also, Dust Storm's line was stolen from Hellbound where one of the main characters (Mel, a demon) said, "Less sass, haul ass." However, Kai wasn't sassing her, so I had to change it. And I try to avoid cussing (but I don't mind sex, violence, and drugs!), so I made him cut her off.

lol Nicely done, Sandrock! *cuddles* I hope you got your baby.

LOL!

I like this one a lot. :3 I especially like the last frame xd.png

Geez this comic is very disturbing. Yet I can't seem to stop reading. (what does that say about me O.o)

So awesome. I find it hilarious. Though I hope the next time we see St.ATG she wont be wearing that outfit. My brain runs and hides whenever I see that sight and nothing less then brainbleach can get it back.

You, zovesta, are awesome incarnate. With a mind that should either be hailed as god or locked in the firey pits of the darkest parts of the underworld. I can't really decide.

OHOH BUT SHE WILL

Well, I've been to Hell several times, so I'll take the god thing. Thanks. <3

Also, I am so pissed. I forgot to colour in Kai's tail in the second panel.

Rina: He left it behind. xd.png

Dash: It was horribly fun to draw... though, stressful since my grandma came up to our place with no notice at all (just invited herself) and is staying until Tuesday. >_>

I would be honored if you put one of my dragons in your comic

I think Pine scented death would make a good bit part character

(like a neighbor or something)

He is a very grumpy dragon and tends to attack pretty much everyone (though he would probly get along well with Drache) but his most odd behavelore is he is addicted to the scent of pine and often rolls in pine needles or rubs up aginst pine trees so is often covered in needles and sap

or if you really want sillyness you could use brrl brrl brrl my vampire who thinks she is a watermelon

or my zombie George A Romero (backstory is i wanted a zombie named for the creator if the modern zombie flim but the only one that turned was a girl)

George was a unnamed but prissy pink in her real life and is quite angry over her murder and being turned into a living rotten corpse not to metion the whole being given a boys name

Edited by chickenhound

OHOH BUT SHE WILL

Well, I've been to Hell several times, so I'll take the god thing. Thanks. <3

Also, I am so pissed. I forgot to colour in Kai's tail in the second panel.

Rina: He left it behind. xd.png

Dash: It was horribly fun to draw... though, stressful since my grandma came up to our place with no notice at all (just invited herself) and is staying until Tuesday. >_>

ONOES XC

Oh you have? How was it? and it is true ^-^.

This comic has inspired me to make one of my own dragons an insane description in honor of it.

Edited by crazywargod

demonicvampiregirl: ... xd.png Woohoo! I win the game!

chickenhound: I might cameo one. ^^

crazywargod: Yaay! biggrin.gif I feel honoured. Also, it sucked. It was hot and the work there was all free slave labour.

RinaChiba: DAMN YOU AND YOUR FOURTH WALL BREAKING.

So, if anyone's curious, we'll be seeing a few new faces in a row soon...

demonicvampiregirl: ... xd.png Woohoo! I win the game!

chickenhound: I might cameo one. ^^

crazywargod: Yaay! biggrin.gif I feel honoured. Also, it sucked. It was hot and the work there was all free slave labour.

RinaChiba: DAMN YOU AND YOUR FOURTH WALL BREAKING.

So, if anyone's curious, we'll be seeing a few new faces in a row soon...

I just so happened to collect my first goldfish egg so there it is. Any name requests?

A few new faces, nice. OH SHIZNIT XO

Edited by crazywargod