rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm loving it, 4th animal crossing for me to play and I couldn't be happier with the additions and things kept the same

I've gotten a bunch of fruit through the tours on the Island xd.png

Apples were my native fruit, then the island had bananas and mangos

Tours have given me lemons, durians, lychee

Neighbors have given me coconuts and peaches

Come on neighbors give me fruit!

Apples were my native fruit, then the island had bananas and mangos

Same here o:

I can't wait for it to be July, because I want to fill an entire room with cicadas. c:

Edited by Pika_Oi

Apples...

Those and cherries are all I need now (for fruit).

Somehow, every animal crossing game(file) I play I end up with oranges as my native fruit.

(coconuts and durians for my island fruit - I got pears from my "mom" and everything else was from going to friends' towns)

Fill your room with bugs? Pfft, I donate everything to the museum. I'm doing pretty good on fossils. I also got the second floor (via town requests) so I started a Zelda and a Mario exhibit (via the lovely fortune cookies)

I am, a guilty time traveler. I just can't play everyday so when I do have time I just get on there and go through days doing all the little things.

Oh and I also thought to mention how much I love the new feature at Redd's shop. That only one of the four items is a real artistic piece, and if you know what the real masterpiece looks like you can spot the fakes.

Or use a handy guide

It's a neat way to be observant and benefit (or at least not lose bells being scammed by that guy)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Fill your room with bugs? Pfft, I donate everything to the museum.

Oh, trust me, I do too.

user posted image

Doesn't mean I can't catch duplicates. c':

I used to love this game! My grandma and I would always play it together! It brings back memories of my great grandmother in the hospital, though.

I'm soo glad this thread is here. xd.png

Username: May50555

Why you like AC: Cause it's the most amazing thing ever, hands down. ... I could list many things, but I don't wanna write an essay.

Played on my friends original AC and I have every one after that xd.png. I'm a guilty time traveller and I'm not ashamed of it because I only go forward in time by at most a day (never go back though, it spoils the turnips).

Currently heavily addicted to it, (it's starting to be detrimental to my health, I've been limited to 4 hours a day with long breaks) but I haven't played much with friends ... cause all of them are lame and don't have it.

Username: MillionWords

Why you like AC: Do I need a reason? It's awesome!

It's a great fantasy world, and you can continue playing it and playing it. There's no end. smile.gif

I seriously haven't switched the games in my 3DS in....months? Guess what game is in there right now. wink.gif

Username: Limn

Why you like AC: Found it via people at a christmas party, they were playing it in another room where the rest of the children were. Got interested in it and have been interested in it ever since.

How have I not seen this thread before?

I have the gamecube, the ds, and the wii versions.

I do not have a 3ds thus I cannot obtain New Leaf, much to my dismay.

I am so happy to hear they have mangoes as a fruit now. Q_Q

I've ordered my copy of New Leaf, totally can't wait for it xd.png Imma put a fossil in my house, if you can still do that.

You can still do that, and also you can give a completed fossil to the furniture customization guy and get a miniature version made of it. c:

You can still do that, and also you can give a completed fossil to the furniture customization guy and get a miniature version made of it. c:

What? ohmy.gif Aw, that's awesome.

My copy of New Leaf arrived yesterday! 8D

If anyone wants to play with me pm me and I can give you my friend code. Though my town has like nothing in it atm. XD;

*screeches because I made like 67k from my friend's and it's only day two ;u;*

Got my copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf today ouo

PM me if you want friend codes~~ Just be warned my town is totally desolate xd.png

How do you get him to wake up? xd.png I have a bunch of Gold Nuggets I want him to make into Gold Furniture but he won't wake up dry.gif

You have to sell at least 100000 bells of things to Reese and it has to have been over a week. I've heard you also have to have had a certain amount of furniture items, but I'm not sure whether that's true.

Does anyone want to play Animal Crossing New Leaf with me? PM me your friend code and I reply with mine! I have played it since June 16th the day after it came out!

Erica,

tip go to island catch all the bugs on the palms, sell them bingo! Easy 100,000!

Strange that he isn't awake yet, considering I've had the game since they day it came out, and I've certainly sold over 100k.

Maybe in one day you need 100 000... Cause I've had the game since its come out too!

I don't know, that's just what I know from the internet. Maybe it's actually more than 100000?