rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If I understand it right. Your game needs to be a week old in starting, need to sell 100,000 bells worth of items to Reese, and have 50 pieces of furniture and 10 pieces of clothing in the catalog.

If I remember, you have to sell 100,000 bells worth of items AND have 50 furniture and clothing, then Reese will be talking to him next time you come. And he does stuff for you.

So I picked up New Leaf the other day, and I'm having great fun doing horrible things. xd.png

I decided it was more fun to mix my videogame interests, so I named my character "Emil" and named my town "Luin", since Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World is my favorite game.

I'm having great fun sending weird and/or creepy letters to residents. xd.png

When I send my villagers letters, I make them sound like vague allusions to some kind of espionage. xP

I can't wait for it to be July, because I want to fill an entire room with cicadas. c:

user posted image

c:<

Anyone here have a ReTail that has high turnip prices? I need to sell mine ASAP because I accidentally changed the date to 2012, so I need to travel back >_<

Not yet, Reese is only buying mine at 56 Bells apiece right now. I have yet to turn a profit. The summer bugs have come out and I've been catching like crazy. I've just taken out a loan for another home expansion and I want to put the Dream Suite in town. I don't like looking at all those boarded-up buildings on Main Street. xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I'm going to waste so much time in here |D

Omg do you have the dream suite? I think I visited your town.

I HAVE THE T.I.Y.!

Yes, I do o:

You're probably the first person that's visited via Dream Suite if you did in fact visit, I've had zero visitors for awhile xP

Yes, I do o:

You're probably the first person that's visited via Dream Suite if you did in fact visit, I've had zero visitors for awhile xP

I think I did... Whats your town name?

I WANNA GET DA COFFEE SHOP xc

It's called Keywork (which is a pointless reference that is not reflected by anything else in my town xP).

Username: Ultra

Why you like AC: Fish and bugs :3

Didn't know if I had to fill that out cause of the last time the front post was edited and all.

Anyway, I haven't gotten New Leaf yet. It's sold out everywhere. I played Wild World and caught all the fish, so I have a shiny Dorado in my house. I couldn't donate such a fish to the museum.

I got stung by a scorpion yesterday. I was so upset, I wanted to catch it and sell it. Lesson learned: don't run in front of a scorpion and try to catch it. xd.png I paid for my Dream Suite and now want to work on the museum next for Main Street, unless another project comes up first. I also just built my basement; finally I can hide my stuff on the floor from HHA. laugh.gif

Username: Ultra

Why you like AC: Fish and bugs :3

Didn't know if I had to fill that out cause of the last time the front post was edited and all.

Anyway, I haven't gotten New Leaf yet. It's sold out everywhere. I played Wild World and caught all the fish, so I have a shiny Dorado in my house. I couldn't donate such a fish to the museum.

Download it off the eShop.

My brother keeps his rare fish for himself in his house, but I don't get the point. They're much more interesting in the Museum where they can actually move around, and there are other reasons to try and fill out the museum.

Villagers keep moving into really bad spots. All clustered together and right in the middle of areas I was going to place paths when I get the QR scanner. x_x Now I'm hesitant to even try paths at all if they're just likely gonna get wrecked knowing my luck.

I've got a pretty nice house at least, and about 1 mil in bells. I need a lot more furniture and walls/carpets though. :c

Edited by Switch

I don't have the patience to place paths, especially when they can get ruined so easily by villagers moving in xP

A kangaroo was staying at my campsite and I convinced him to move in (via charades). I'm surprised you can do that, I hope I get an octopus camper at some point so I can convince them to move in too. o:

I made 3.3mill selling turnips, so needless to say, my house is huge now xd.png Almost done upgrading it...

One of my villagers moved in RIGHT IN FRONT OF two of my bridges, and it's really annoying. Is there a way to get villagers to move? dry.gif

Not that I know of. I had a villager in Wild World that I hated and was purposely rude to and smacked with my net every chance I got and she NEVER left. :B

I'm not sure if how you treat them influences whether they'll leave more in New Leaf or not.

Edited by Pika_Oi

Not that I know of. I had a villager in Wild World that I hated and was purposely rude to and smacked with my net every chance I got and she NEVER left. :B

I'm not sure if how you treat them influences whether they'll leave more in New Leaf or not.

I've read two different things. One said being rude to a villager and never talking to them helps to get them out, but something else said the game may randomly pick a villager to move out at 6 AM. I'm thinking the second one is legit, especially considering two villagers I've been completely nice to and really liked tried to move out. :I Of course the jerks who move in at bad spots aren't going anywhere. Could be wrong though.

But apparently villagers will not move in near public work buildings? So I'm just going to surround my paths with light posts and hope to god it works.

... But I still need to figure out how i'll actually make the path work with this jerk's house being right in the way.

Edited by Switch

I've read two different things. One said being rude to a villager and never talking to them helps to get them out, but something else said the game may randomly pick a villager to move out at 6 AM. I'm thinking the second one is legit, especially considering two villagers I've been completely nice to and really liked tried to move out. :I Of course the jerks who move in at bad spots aren't going anywhere. Could be wrong though.

But apparently villagers will not move in near public work buildings? So I'm just going to surround my paths with light posts and hope to god it works.

... But I still need to figure out how i'll actually make the path work with this jerk's house being right in the way.

Remember that you can only have a certain number of public works projects, though.

Also, guys, remember that your town is able to be affected by people you invite in. Don't ask anyone over that you don't trust to follow rules of common courtesy if you expect that. smile.gif

Edited by Fizzix

Remember that you can only have a certain number of public works projects, though.

Well that I did not know. 30 projects right? Well that should be enough, I think. ouo I doubt i'll need to get close to that much.

And anyway I unlocked the QR scanner today. :3 The paths seem to work even with aforementioned jerk's house being in the way but it's kiiinda smooshed. I also got a new shirt and some little water canals.

Edited by Switch