rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Katt gave me her picture today

This is the first time I've gotten a villager's picture in this version so far

user posted image

user posted image

c:

Also I've been slowly making Camofrog decorate his house with (usually refurbished with Rubies) Lovely furniture because I can

Now his house is pretty c:

Edited by Pika_Oi

Am I accepted yet

to what? ono

Also I'm grumpy because I tried to request a song from Totakeke and he just went off without letting me request and played a song I didn't like and gave me that one so now I have to wait another seven days just to get one of the like four or five songs I need. ;n;

He did that to me the first time I went to see him, but the next couple times he let me pick a song (not that I needed one after the second time, Hypno K.K. is the only song I really need |D)

Edited by Pika_Oi

Anyone heard of Aika Village aka Horror Town/Village?

I like the story. A kid who's loved then her parents become divorced and she goes crazy, leading up until she can no longer speak properly and then she commits suicide.

Epic o3o I want to know who made it.

Yeah, I've been there. Wasn't really as creepy as everyone says, but it did introduce me to Hypno K.K. and that's my new favorite K.K. Slider song because it's fantastic c:

Lol. I somehow am creeped? e.e It ISN'T very scary since AC:NL is a kid thing, but I can feel the tingle.

to what? ono

Also I'm grumpy because I tried to request a song from Totakeke and he just went off without letting me request and played a song I didn't like and gave me that one so now I have to wait another seven days just to get one of the like four or five songs I need. ;n;

The animal crossing members post thingy

The animal crossing members post thingy

oh XD; yeah sure I don't think that's really even serious anymore tbh

Also I haven't heard of it. o.o Is it like a dream thing or something?

The avery dreamy town of Aika. It's SO dreamy. .-. We all wanna go!

I wanna know the guy who made this still

Ooh okay. I don't have dream suite anyway because I'm cheap and will probably never use it ;u;

If you stop by and upload your town every day you get 5000 bells per day from it :V

but the upfront coooossssst. D': i need those bells for house and work projects i actually want more

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME *hides*

also i really want my villagers to hurry up and request a hot spring and metal bench already

dude i was super reluctant about the dream suite at first and it took FOREVER for me to pay it off because of that

but it's definitely worth it after it's finished

you can visit really cute towns, or really creepy towns, there are some towns you can get exclusive user-made pro designs from

9/10 would recommend

user posted image

user posted image

Has anybody else noticed that NPCs will emote alongside you sometimes if you emote near them

It's neat c:

(I thought it was just Shrunk at first but apparently everyone does it :V)

Edited by Pika_Oi