rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got some extra of several of the fortune cookie items, which I'm happy to give away-this is off the top of my head, so it might be an imperfect list, but I think these are my duplicates: goal pole, coin, super star, hero's cap, blue falcon, and varia suit pants. Let me know if I can come to your town to drop them off!

Also, I'm still trying to figure out the QR code thing, but I'm having a lot of fun designing clothes, and thought I'd share some of them with you.

user posted image

Back Left sleeve Right sleeve

user posted image

Back Left sleeve Right sleeve

The dragon one is sooo pretty

I have no clue how to use the QR codes or what they are for in the game though blink.gif

Anyone who has amiibo compatible animal crossing games (HHD or Amiibo Festival) new amiibos are released tomorrow!

And Isabelle, Timmy and Tommy and a few others are coming out in March!!! biggrin.gif

I usually play New Leaf to help me get to sleep... I'd recently gotten really bored with my old town, so I took a chance and started a new one. That was a mistake, I was soon missing my old town so I've kind of gone off of NL. Maybe I'll return to it at some point, I don't know. But I got HHD this past Christmas and that is currently taking its place; it is more fun than I had anticipated! I'm no good at designing my own patterns but I have fun decorating the houses; personally wish there were more pallet swaps for more of the items, however. Some of my public buildings look a little samey.

I'm going to look up the QR code thing, because I really like that dragon outfit. smile.gif Nice job, and thanks for the share!

Edited by Khymarea

I usually play New Leaf to help me get to sleep... I'd recently gotten really bored with my old town, so I took a chance and started a new one. That was a mistake, I was soon missing my old town so I've kind of gone off of NL. Maybe I'll return to it at some point, I don't know. But I got HHD this past Christmas and that is currently taking its place; it is more fun than I had anticipated! I'm no good at designing my own patterns but I have fun decorating the houses; personally wish there were more pallet swaps for more of the items, however. Some of my public buildings look a little samey.

Yeah I was so surprised by how much I loved HHD as well! Glad you like it so much :3

I constantly go back and make every place I've done so much more prettier or just change it completely.

I designed a home for the Able Sisters (amiibo) and they all three showed up even though I only ever put Mable on the amiibo reader and talked to her and stuff and their little house is sooo cute!

To use QR codes in NL, you have to be friendly with Sable. That unlocks the QR code machine. Talk to her to use the machine, then tell her you want to read a QR code. Line up your 3DS camera with the code, then check to make sure the design appears properly in the game. I believe your 3DS dings to let you know the code was scanned. After the design appears in your game, you can save it to your patterns.

U have to talk to sable once a day until it unlocks which can take several days but I think u can TT to make it faster.

Thanks Switch, I forgot it takes a certain number of days to be friendly with Sable. I don't recommend TT if you have turnips, though, that makes them spoil.

Yeah I never rly got into the turnip thing myself cuz the island gave me plenty of bells so I time traveled quite a lot. Mostly just to keep stores open tho cus most of the time when I played nl it was late at night :\

I really hope the next animal crossing game incorporates HHD's decorating system in some way cuz its really nice. And also its pattern limit.

I really hope the next animal crossing game incorporates HHD's decorating system in some way cuz its really nice. And also its pattern limit.

I hope so too.

And I'd love if it were for Wii U and used Amiibos in other ways than HHD. And NOT be like Amiibo Festival (my friend got it for really cheap somewhere without the amiibos and we tried to play it together and it was so boring(compared to Mario Party), we couldn't even get through one game... then we switched to Mario Party 10 xd.png)

If there is another console ac game it's probably gonna be on the NX or nexus (which I will absolutely not be able to afford) or whatever it's called. Nintendo is kind of ditching the wii u :\

Reviving this thread, because game got revived with updates!

Anyone currently playing? I need to visit six towns today to help out one of my villagers getting signatures D:

I haven't played in months, and am scared to see what my village looks like, but after seeing the massive amount of updates I'm going to jump back on.

Count me as active, Lady. smile.gif

I played New Leaf the summer it came out then dropped it

I got back into it about July of this year though and have played almost everyday since! The new update is nice and its nice to see the seasons and all the new fish/bugs that come outside of summer too xd.png

also im surprised none of my villagers moved in the what, 4 years I dropped the game? That's pretty impressive (and im thankful too because I love all my villagers a lot)

Edited by aerolyx

i've been playing new leaf with a few of my friends and its been tons of fun. also if anyone has the villager drago please let me know! i really want him for my friend

Ahh. I love New Leaf. I left it for a long time though so now now when I play it I'm just time traveling forward in small increments so I don't lose my villagers.

i've been trying to visit some glitch towns on the dream suite but all the codes i look up online are no longer valid

btw if anyone wants some hybrid flowers i'd be more than happy to breed them for you c:

Anyone here play AC Pocket Camp? I need a friend who I can swap creatures back-and-forth with during gardening events. If you're like me, you've got WAY too many bell maps just sitting there and you can never seem to get enough friend powder to complete them.

I used to play AC Pocket Camp! I burnt out on it a while ago but I've been thinking about downloading it again and giving it another go! It was fun and super addicting, so if I download it again I'll make sure to let you know Reign! I remember having a big stack of bell maps too, never ever had any friend powder to finish any of them LOL

I got into New Leaf a while ago! I played it nonstop for about a month and ended up not playing it again for...a couple of months, ahaha- I've been wanting to get back into it but I'm afraid of what my town might have turned into ; v ; idk if I should start over or just jump back in time? (I think the last time I played it was in november). I also have Happy Home Designer, which I like to go back to now and then too!