rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am having crazy urges to play this. This game is my absolute love in life. xd.png I am gonna play it on my plane ride....

Anyone who has more than one of the games always name their town something? Mine are always misspelled colours.

I always name em something random.....usually video game related xd.png

city folk really messed up with animal tracks i tell you what

Huh?

I used to have a fan club thread, but it died a few months back. Anyway, yeah I have gamecube and DS, working to get a perfect town on DS for the golden can. My cousin has City Folk, so does my friend. (But she doesn't like it that much.)

Warning: If you want a perfect town don't time travel.

animal tracks is a downgrade in city folk that kills your grass if you play alot.png. really its stupid how they punish you for both playing and not playing.

Just read an article about it, really glad it only happens in that game and not DS or gamecube. But I will tell my cousins about this.

yay, I love zis game.

I always get a perfect town and get the golden items and then get bored and delete the town and start over. o.e

i got city folk and the ds one used to have the gamecube one but got stolen im startin to lack of playing it since all i do is run around like a moron buy crap an stay in my house lookin at the shrooms i got hanging on the walls lol plus is really hell when u have to serve ur whole life to pay off the debt on the house plus i got mostly everything and willin to give people it sense im bored plus im thinkin of stop playin since i keep forgettin the holidays and also friend of mine never on to go wifi anymore

I have to say that the on the DS is the best in my opinion

+1

Plus you can always see the sky, unlike City folk or gamecube. In CF you can but less easily.

That is one of the reasons that I like it, but also because it is easier to keep track of your town. You can take the DS with you, the game stations you can't

Man this... this is my GAME.

I have the DS one, and the Wii one. It's so much fun. My Ds one I got in the fifth grade and STILL haven't got a perfect town. I was SOOOO CLOSE, 29 days perfect, then there was a stinking weed behind a tree. sleep.gif

Anyway, my wii town's name is Hyrule, and I've got Saria and Zelda living on there. LOL... Anyone want friend code? PM. LOL I have NO friends on there, just on my DS one.

I modeled Zelda after the Zelda in Twilight Princess, so she's awesome.

I HATE GRACIE GRACE. I'm like, OOOH, DAS NICE... 100000000 bells please.

...O-O

Man this... this is my GAME.

I have the DS one, and the Wii one. It's so much fun. My Ds one I got in the fifth grade and STILL haven't got a perfect town. I was SOOOO CLOSE, 29 days perfect, then there was a stinking weed behind a tree. sleep.gif

Anyway, my wii town's name is Hyrule, and I've got Saria and Zelda living on there. LOL... Anyone want friend code? PM. LOL I have NO friends on there, just on my DS one.

I modeled Zelda after the Zelda in Twilight Princess, so she's awesome.

I HATE GRACIE GRACE. I'm like, OOOH, DAS NICE... 100000000 bells please.

...O-O

Please tell me, I don't have any friends other than my cousin but she doesn't wifi anymore. But you'll have to wait quite a while to get my friend code and wifi with me because I don't have a signal from here so I have to go to my cousin's house for a decent signal.

I hate Graciegrace too, but I got just enough for a pretty butterfly shirt, tiara hair, and a veil.

animal tracks is a downgrade in city folk that kills your grass if you play alot.png. really its stupid how they punish you for both playing and not playing.

It's a way to discourage you from first of all running everywhere, and second of all, playing for hours on end in the same day... After all, AC is supposed to be a game of slowly building a town and taking yout time... but fast-paced gamers want to get the best house in a week...

-K-

I love the DS version. It's made of epic win.

But zat may be because...zatz the only version I have. rolleyes.gif

So I just found my old copy of Animal Crossing:Wild World~

Does anyone else play it? Share stories, friend codes, etc.

I used to have a fan club for this series but it died a while back. If you refresh enough you can find the old banner in my avatar. But seriously, I have all three of them. Wii, DS, and Gamecube. I can't get a 3DS so I'll never get the complete set sadly.

WEEDS. ARE REALLY ANNOYING.

Well we went on vacation and one day decided to play Animal Crossing...

THERE WAS NOT ONE SPOT OF BARE GROUND.

I love animal crossing! xd.png I used to play all of the time. But it got to be too much of a hassle while school was going on; so I ended up dropping it ;;

I'll probably pick it up for a month or two this summer (:

I always play 'Wild World' for the DS once every few months or so, and then spend a week playing obsessionally for a week only to forget again for another few months. xd.png

I saw the trailer for the 3DS one and almost died.....you can now customize pants and shoes, you're taller, benches, you can be mayor, and you can go SWIMMING. It's torture not having a release date on it.... dry.gif

I have it on a rom and emulator.

back when I was in 1st I think grade when it came out that was all I played, then our gamecube broke dry.gif

I just got the rom today and I already have my house payed off.... *8 hours nonstop playing*

I have the gamecube game but I havent played in a while [gamecubebrokeT-T]

Also have it for my DS and I still play it from time to time. My house doesn't wanna get paid off, almost 400,000 bells left .-.

I saw the trailer for the 3DS one and almost died.....you can now customize pants and shoes, you're taller, benches, you can be mayor, and you can go SWIMMING. It's torture not having a release date on it.... dry.gif

wahh i really loved the trailer, i cant wait for the game! i just need to buy a 3ds

i heard it's coming out sometime in 2o12 i just hope it's early on in the year