rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You cant order them from the catalog T.T

Well nevermind then I did not know that if any pop up in my island i'll get them

EDIT: I got perfect town! 8D Now I just need to hold it and I can get my can <3

Edited by Switch

I'm legitimately starting to think that black formal pants are never going to spawn in my town and i'm going to be like 50 and my new leaf character will still have their stupid skirt on

and yes i bought a skirt because i was sick of looking at my ugly pants

also jacob's ladders! 8D

Watering all these flowers every day is exhausting :I

Why can't I get the ghost or something to water them all for me

Now I remember why I scarcely bothered with flowers previously

Edited by Pika_Oi

Ahh yeah I was only going to temporarily use Beautiful Ordinance until I got perfect town and the gold watering can but now I'm kind of just sticking to it because I'm planning on covering my entire town with roses and lilies in a checkerboard pattern so .-. i think im gonna need it even with the gold can

Edited by Switch

>:C This cute crown spawned in the shop today, but it cost over a million bells. JERKS I WANT THAT CROWN UGH

I'm making mine Princess-themed, and if I ever reach Beautiful town, I'll start having everyone call me Queen. u_u sighs

Finally I bred a black rose today, too! Wheeee

Also, when the heck is the owl guy gonna ask to improve the museum? ;A; I'm more than half way completed with donations of specimens in most areas except art (which only has two pieces... FRIGGIN REDD) I want the silver shovel and fishing pole ;n;

I can never breed pinkies!

Girl wants jacob ladders e.e

I can't afford for all the dang projects. GUYS DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL TREES?!

I mean yegawds! There's nowhere to put projects! I can't even put a bridge down.

And guess what. FRIGGIN HAMSTER KILLED 8 PERFECT PEAR TREES WHEN HE MOVED IN. EXCUSE ME?!

Username: 0023567467

Why you like AC: I like fishing for sharks and looking what Nook has in his store.

Also, when the heck is the owl guy gonna ask to improve the museum? ;A; I'm more than half way completed with donations of specimens in most areas except art (which only has two pieces... FRIGGIN REDD) I want the silver shovel and fishing pole ;n;

I think you have to talk to him once a day for a certain amount of days and then Blathers will bring it up??

And guess what. FRIGGIN HAMSTER KILLED 8 PERFECT PEAR TREES WHEN HE MOVED IN. EXCUSE ME?!

Yeah, villagers will tear down anything to put their homes in. If you have an area that needs protecting, put something like a lamp post down by it. They won't touch public builds uwu

Edited by Switch

I want to know if this has happened to anyone - flowers randomly disappearing during multiplayer? It's happened to me twice and I really don't like it, because either someone's vandalizing/stealing, or I'll have to quit playing with others if I want to preserve my town's looks.

Both times, I've noticed, the flowers vanished symmetrically. The first case was with merely two red tulips, but today seven roses disappeared, four from one side and three from the other, nearly symmetrical.

So is this a known glitch, or do you suspect foul play? I don't know what to make of it - it's worrying me. What if it reaches larger scales such as removal of trees?

Edit to turn tupils into tulips

Edited by rampaging wyvern

They're probably stealing, I have my SO or more rarely someone else over to my town occasionally, and nothing ever happens to my mass amounts of flowers (and I remember exactly what shapes they're in) unless I accidentally trample them during the multiplayer session. :V

I want to know if this has happened to anyone - flowers randomly disappearing during multiplayer? It's happened to me twice and I really don't like it, because either someone's vandalizing/stealing, or I'll have to quit playing with others if I want to preserve my town's looks.

Both times, I've noticed, the flowers vanished symmetrically. The first case was with merely two red tulips, but today seven roses disappeared, four from one side and three from the other, nearly symmetrical.

So is this a known glitch, or do you suspect foul play? I don't know what to make of it - it's worrying me. What if it reaches larger scales such as removal of trees?

Edit to turn tupils into tulips

Someone's definitely vandalizing you. Just kick them off your friend list. :c

I can't believe someone would DO that. It's just mean. My flowers are normal. Somee black lilies, orange flowerd, blue violets, and two pink tulips.

I can't breed pinkies is the problem.

Thanks Switchy! Now I need a million bells.

I'm really careful who I let into my town because I don't want griefers. I don't mind losing flowers as much since I don't do any planting and leave it to my residents, but I don't want to lose any trees.

Shiny, I saw that crown. I wanted it too and when Label told me the price I was like, "Mm, no, that's a home loan payment." It's on my to-get list.

My first resident moved away, I wonder who he'll be replaced with.

And I'm running around looking like Link, I got all of his clothes from fortune cookies. laugh.gif

I'm really careful who I let into my town because I don't want griefers. I don't mind losing flowers as much since I don't do any planting and leave it to my residents, but I don't want to lose any trees.

Shiny, I saw that crown. I wanted it too and when Label told me the price I was like, "Mm, no, that's a home loan payment." It's on my to-get list.

My first resident moved away, I wonder who he'll be replaced with.

And I'm running around looking like Link, I got all of his clothes from fortune cookies. laugh.gif

ALL of them?! Dang you're really lucky.

I just let anyone into my town. No one really comes into my town. It's usually, "Oh HEY THIS PERSOn'S GATE IS OPEN BYE!" And no one comes to mine. Only two people have ever come to my town in multiplayer.

I just replaced the resident that moved out with a camper who wanted to move in. First time I've ever done that, playing charades was fun!

I hit the mother lode today, instead of my rock that gives me Bells I got a rock that gave me ore. blink.gif

It bothers me how much the game itself hates paths. Like, bell rocks will not drop bells on them, ore-spitting rocks won't drop ores on them, if a balloon present falls onto a path and can't bounce off it literally disappears as if it fell in water. And since I have a lot of paths in my town, I lose out on bells/ores more than I'd really like to.

I mean for goodness sake. If you're going to put grass deterioration back in, which you should know everyone HATES, you gotta expect people to make paths and should at least make sure your game doesn't freak the heck out by the fact that they exist. :c

Edited by Switch

I know!

I never knew about grass detoriation though o.o Usually I fill up dirt spots with trees and stuff.

I mean, I usually move my paths away from rocks. I get the crystal rock now, with my silver shovel, but I mean that's why I singshot away from pathways.

I lost a balloon present by shooting it down in a flower path; it disappeared. I was thinking, "Wait, it just fell in the flowers, are these Little Shop of Horrors flowers?"

My new villager moved in right in front of my house. At least he didn't take out any trees. laugh.gif

I had the DS version for a while and I had everyone I wanted! The annoying people i got to leave. I quit though and then I came back with all the fun people gone. I did use cheat codes though for money.

Username: Bunniezandbunniez

Why you like AC: I like the villagers a lot! They each have their own personality and style. I also like that there is so much to do in this game. You can fish, catch bugs, sell stuff, buy stuff, talk to villagers, holidays, et cetera. smile.gif

I got the gold watering can today and paid off my last mortgage yesterday, yes! Now I need to collect the last two pieces of mermaid furniture and start collecting the cabana furniture, then I can redecorate my house. I've been throwing things in there willy-nilly and I want to organize them. laugh.gif

I was downstairs and I realized I lost track of time and I was having gold furniture made and I realized I came back literally one minute after re-tail closed so I kind of time traveled for the first time back one hour because I'm impatient and now I feel bad?? I have beautiful ordinance so my town won't get damaged or anything right? ;n;

nnot gonna make this a habit or anything haha :'D

Edited by Switch

I was downstairs and I realized I lost track of time and I was having gold furniture made and I realized I came back literally one minute after re-tail closed so I kind of time traveled for the first time back one hour because I'm impatient and now I feel bad?? I have beautiful ordinance so my town won't get damaged or anything right? ;n;

nnot gonna make this a habit or anything haha :'D

Your town can't get injured in any way, but if you play for one hour and go to the real time the rumor will be your a time traveler.