rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you REALLY?

Ah, Animal Crossing! I used to play WW all the time. Then at the end of a highly productive day, my game froze in Sable and Mabel's shop, I got depressed, and it all went down from there. sleep.gif

I also have the original Gamecube one and City Folk. I got bored because I overplayed it, but now I want to play again...

That's why I never use cheats, only when I need them badly.

Then again, i'm only saying that because it's the main cause of freezing.

That's why I never use cheats, only when I need them badly.

Then again, i'm only saying that because it's the main cause of freezing.

It wasn't because of a cheat... At that time I didn't have the means to use them dry.gif

I have no idea why it froze. It was right in front of the hats. Ever since, I save before going into that shop as a habit sleep.gif

Ah well. It's in the past. I've made up for that lost day.

My DS is an old one, got it in 2007.

That's when I had my character on my cousin's chip.

I hope my cousin doesn't delete it while she's at her mom's house... I almost finished my bug and fish collection.

I have all of them!

And we had different towns on different memory cards... turned off the gamecube and went forward-backwards days.. oh the memories...

Ooh, I'll join!

Username: St. Jimmy

Why you like AC: It's addicting, and there's so much you can do!

I have Wild World. Sadly I don't know my friend code, how do you find it?

Sadly, I don't know how. It says you have to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi at least once, and then again to get it. D: I don't know what my IP address is...

OMG I found out a secret

if you bury 100 dollors and if you water every day the mony will grow so when you take it out of the ground the amout of money will be like 1000 or more biggrin.gif

I have Wild World. Sadly I don't know my friend code, how do you find it?

first make sure you are near a wi-fi source your DS/DSi can communicate with

then go into the town gate (the big stone arch thing) and talk to copper (the dog on the right) he should ask to connect to the nintendo servers and will then assign your town a code

or in other words talk to this guy V

user posted image

Edited by chickenhound

Does anyone know if the black rose thing works? I've been watering my red rose patch for a while, and all that comes up is red roses...

Username: empressdonna

Why you like AC: I like AC because it is something fun to play when you are bored and it reminds me of Harvest Moon apart from that you can play it with friends.

I have AC: Wild World and AC: City Folk (or Let's Go To The City as it's called in the uk). I haven't played them that much recently due to my room get painted (lost WW in my room somewhere xd.png) but hopefully i can start playing them again soon.

it takes some time for a black rose to come up... does anyone know how to make a ggold rose?

Welcome empressdonna!

Vampyr, to make a gold rose, you need to water a withered black rose with a golden watering can. Then the next day it should be gold, and I think indestructable.

To get a golden watering can, you need a 'perfect town'. Read about it on the website I put on the first page.

Yay!

Now I'll finally have an avatar that doesn't end up being a white box...

Mmk, just thought I'd ask...

OH OH I WANNA JOIN!!!

Username : spark3210

Why I like AC: it's fun & addictive

PM me back 'cuz i hav an idea 4 a new banner!

Username: Majortim

Why you like AC: Cause it's very interactive and enjoyable.

New topic: What fruit is native to your town????

On my gamecube, no one can tell because we have all the fruits, native or not.

On DS it's oranges, I think.

I lovelovelove Animal Crossing! I have the DS game and replay it very often. I've had it for years and yet there's still so much to discover!

I've been playing it a lot this summer, is it wrong to get so excited about September fish and bugs as I do? xd.png

I'm trying to get a town with all my old favourite characters - Kiki, Punchy, Pierce, Whitney... many more. So far my town's had Kiki, and it had Punchy, but he just moved despite my attempts to get him to stay >_<