rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nope, I just noticed. xP

I want to gather a bunch of villagers in the same place and get them all to do Flourish now

Edited by Pika_Oi

My town tree literally grew three times in size overnight. I just noticed it while catching the fireworks show. laugh.gif

I finally got around to remodeling my house so I have a theme in each room. I want to get my HHA score up. I also finally got around to paying Shrunk a visit each night so I can learn a new emotion.

I have 1 million Bells in the bank! That crown is mine once Labelle gets it back in stock! cool.gif

You know the ghost thing that comes to your village and asks if you can find his lamp and stuff. Yeah, well what time can you find him?

You know the ghost thing that comes to your village and asks if you can find his lamp and stuff. Yeah, well what time can you find him?

In New Leaf? You can't.

I only have Wild World, but I really, really want New Leaf as well!! Though, it's kinda pointless to get if you don't have a 3DS, huh? huh.gif

guuys in order to unlock the eye color changing option for shampoodle do you have to have your hair done in your own shampoodle? Because I had my hair done in my friend's town before mine was built.

I think Shampoodle's has to be open about a month before eye color changing is available.

I'm counting the days until it's available for me. wink.gif

Everything I've read says you have to wait 2 weeks/14 days and have gotten your hair cut at least once and then she'll get the upgraded equipment that lets you change the eye color??

I just need to know if I have to have my hair done in my own town's shampoodles to trigger the upgrade.

Animal Crossing is a Great game since I really like the for the facts its a lot better then the Sims (no offense Sims fans)

I didn't like AC Wild World since you share a house with other players (I had brother and sister playing the game)

but i enjoy the 3ds version New leaf since the devlopers really went beyond to give player control on what the player want smile.gif

I give animal crossing New leaf a 5/5 smile.gif

Someone new FINALLY moved in and

and

user posted image

Why

Ed was bad enough and he still won't move out

Why

WHERE ARE MY OCTOPUSES :c

Edited by Pika_Oi

the only pair of pants i own are really ugly and able sisters STILL wont stock formal black pants so i just decided to wear a dress

user posted image

i love this game

also here's where i got the qr code: link

and i finally figured out how to upload new leaf screenshots uwu

Edited by Switch

I don't even like gold or yellow that much (actually I destroyed all the yellow flowers in my town yesterday for that reason |D) but that dress and your house look really nice o:

Also I'm still helping Camofrog with his decorating

user posted image

...He's pretty good at arranging furniture I guess |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

Thanks! I don't really normally like yellow either but I think this game made me like it more. uwu My bedroom and living room both have a gold theme.

I also only have yellow, white, black, and red flowers growing in my town. ovo Well, sometimes I get a stray pink or purple hybrid and I let them stay too.

I'm also trying to get gold roses right now. My town has the beautiful ordinance and way more flowers than I'd care to water so I'm dropping my black roses off in my sister's town, who doesn't have the ordinance. I'm hoping to have her let them wilt, then I go in and water it with my gold can, then bring it back home when it becomes gold.

I have no idea if that'll actually work. |D

EDIT: WOW REALLY just after i get my dress able sisters sells the black pants ive been looking for for months

forget it im just gonna stay in my dress because i look fab

Edited by Switch

I've never Tried Animal Crossing

Is it fun? It sounds boring to be honest, but I'm PROBABLY wrong.

user posted image

For some reason I made a dress-type-thing of some kind (probably sticking with my standard outfit though)

Also I fell and lost my balloon

The world is so cruel :c

So New Leaf has the most terrifying rendition of a house centipede I have ever seen.

I love it <3

When I first saw the House Centipede my thought was "I must have this in my house!" It's now very comfortable near my Horned Atlas.

Switch, I've been waiting for Sable and Mable to stock white pants for weeks and they still haven't. xd.png

Eric, Animal Crossing is a lot of fun. True, it does sound very boring, but it's surprisingly addicting doing all the things in town you can do every day: planting flowers, trees, fishing, writing letters, visiting the island, shopping, etc. I definitely recommend checking it out.

The spider crab is also terrifying, you know, if spiders terrify you.

/definitely not time traveling.

Anyway, do any of you have apples or cherries? Those are the two fruits eluding me and I'm sick of my villagers asking for them and I can't fulfill their wishes D:

(PM me for friend code).

And despite my time traveling, I've been working on my perfect town. Got about a week in now, just a few more days to go until my special watering can biggrin.gif

(Also I feel awesome when I get that message about it being the best town ever)

My house is pretty boring though, been waiting on certain sets (classic and regal) so I just have lots of clutter around.

I plan on having mushroom (when I get around to november mushroom stuff) and princess (when I feel like dropping tons of money on that giraffe) and I'm working on getting the golden set.

So eventually my house will be glorious.... eventually.