rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My friends were my weeding slaves xd.png i always left my door open and they would come in a clean it for me~ In exchange, I left them exotic fruits and items for them~

I have ACCF :3

A part of me wishes I could trade in my DSi for a 3DS, a part of me doesn't wanna let it go. sad.gif

But my mom says soon the 3DS price will drop to about $180, and I also heard if you trade in a DSi/DS Lite/DS you can get it for $100 less. 3DS + Price being only 80 dollars = EPIC. <3

Then, I can get ACCF 3DS when It comes out! And I can continue collecting Pokemon Games! biggrin.gif

I have the gamecube version, the DS version and the Wii version.

DS FC:

0518-9451-6367

Add me and tell me your friend code!

To get a friend code:

• First, run up to your town gate. It is on the very top of your entire town. Make sure you aren't doing anything important such as running errands, or jobbing with Tom Nook.
  • Make sure you have wi-fi connection. Walk up to Copper and ask him for your friend code, with the option "Friend code!"
  • He will tell you your friend code. Write it down.
  • Add me or anyone else to your friend roster by entering your code looking at your menu and selecting the yellow heart button.
  • Tap or press "Register" at the bottom right of your screen.
  • Select "Use Code".
  • Enter the friend code of me or someone else. Do not include dashes.
  • You're done! Talk to Copper and ask him to open the gate. Friends can now visit you anytime!
And also, don't forget to come to my town and let me add you too! ;D

(Judging by the above post date, this is not considered a necro, but instead a bump since I am actually going by the entire topic.)

Edited by Suwako

i used to now its boring cause im rich all fossils fishe bugs everything (cheatcodes) and i got both crows though i forgot where i put 1 of them and then i got bored and killed every tree and reaplanted them based on fruit type now i never paly it

gfdjgdfkl; I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING. I think it was the first game I got really, really addicted to, and one of the first ones I owned on the Gamecube.

The original is still awesome. My sister and I have City Folk and for a while we played that game EVERY DAY. Then we forgot about it and all our hybrid flowers died and general disarray fell upon everything. D:

Might start that one up again.

I always play 'Wild World' for the DS once every few months or so, and then spend a week playing obsessionally for a week only to forget again for another few months. xd.png

This. With the GC Version. 'Cept my spurts usually last a week and a half to three weeks

Question! In CF, can more than one person per wii play? In GC, me and my bro "live" in the same town.

This. With the GC Version. 'Cept my spurts usually last a week and a half to three weeks

Question! In CF, can more than one person per wii play? In GC, me and my bro "live" in the same town.

Same here, but with City Folk, and about a month of playing and two or three months or non-playing.

I almost want a 3DS just for Animal Crossing. Maybe I'll end up getting a Wii U, though, and can play whatever new Animal Crossing comes out for it.

I love the DS version of Animal crossing, i think its easier because it the only one i own...i hated how i misspelled Florida (i forgot the I) and i started out with a peach! While my brother got Oranges! bit anyways its fun and sometimes hard to keep up with/make time for it... ^~^

Aaaaah Animal Crossing....good times wink.gif the only problem was you'd get bored with it after a while, then you'd come back interested in it again to find your town all run down and dirty and then you'd start all over and the cycle repeats itself lol

couldn't agree more, great game but it really needed a freeze game time when you want to take a break

After a year, my original citizen Dizzy the elephant finally moved away, after listening to me persuade him to stay over and over again. I almost cried (I know, it's stupid). Ah well. I still have Walker who has practically the same personality.

Anyone else shot down the UFO yet?

After a year, my original citizen Dizzy the elephant finally moved away, after listening to me persuade him to stay over and over again. I almost cried (I know, it's stupid). Ah well. I still have Walker who has practically the same personality.

Anyone else shot down the UFO yet?

don't worry when wart jr moved away I was sobbing but at least I got his pic...

I love Animal Crossing!

I can't wait for Animal Crossing 3DS to come out! If anyone wants my town info and stuff, I'd be glad to give it to you.

My favorite resident? Elvis. He's amazing!

I kind of cheat and always timeskip to 8pm on Saturday. If you don't know, if you go into the coffee lounge place in the museum at that time you can music from KK Slider to play on a radio in your house.

Love that game. Been playing it on Ds [now on my DSi] for years. I named my town Animal. I was like 8 though. So that was four years ago. My town is overrun with weeds because I haven't played in a WHILE.

Wow, I finally found it. 8D

I play AC:WW (Animal Crossing: Wild World), the DS version. If anyone wants to wi-fi with me, just PM me with your info and such. wink.gif

~KC

I play the Wii ver, its always fun, but most ppl i kno dont play it much anymoreT_T. Also i lost all my data recentlyT_T, so now i need some to trade me all the DLC. The new 3DSver looks pretty fun, when in 2012 is it coming out?

When i play the original animal crossing, all the little favors I do all lead to Buck xd.png

I love Animal Crossing!

I can't wait for Animal Crossing 3DS to come out! If anyone wants my town info and stuff, I'd be glad to give it to you.

My favorite resident? Elvis. He's amazing!

I'd want yours on Wild World if you could give it out.

Also, Frobert <3 ftw.

I play the Wii ver, its always fun, but most ppl i kno dont play it much anymoreT_T. Also i lost all my data recentlyT_T, so now i need some to trade me all the DLC. The new 3DSver looks pretty fun, when in 2012 is it coming out?

Sometime in January. It's around the tenth to twentieth when it's officially released. Checked the GameStop list of releases in late 2011 ~ early 2012.

Edited by Suwako

Um...I played it a long, long time ago on the...Nintendo 64, I think?

I was on a farm. With my wife and her kid. And there was this calendar. And I stole everybody's cats and dogs and put them in the barn... xd.png Oh, and there also was this dance and the mayor wouldn't let me leave until I danced with him or something.

Of course, maybe it was something else? o.O Fuzzy memory is fuzzy.

Wait...maybe it was Harvest Moon...I keep mixing those two up. O.o

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

i have wild world. fav character? WART JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was originally in my town and when he moved i cried

Lol I have a perfect town and the highest level of house now, and I don't allow my friends to comeover cuz they might mess it up wink.gif .LOL biggrin.gif

Also I would go to my friend's town and would start chasing them around with a axe wink.gif .Then if I was in a really bad mood I would cut down their trees.... dry.gif

~Scrollspam Removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

.... I'm almost completely sure I'm so late.

It's worth a try...

Username: LittleTinyDragon

Why you like AC: It's fun and entertaining. It's an endless game (ahhh all endless games are fun) and it seems like there are forever challenges. (Too bad the glitches)

Anyways... has anyone got the same neighbor twice? (Lol... you live long there or glich or maybe for some weird odd reason)