rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only 30 projects? :| I'll have to make sure I know what I'm doing.

Also, anyone know a way to upload 3ds photos without removing the SD card? ouo

Also my house is very low on furniture right now so if anyone has any regal items besides the lamp, clock, vanity, and walls and floors or if anyone has any fancy-ish looking furniture or walls that's white, gold, red, or black or dark wood and they don't want it i could try to trade maybe? ;u;

I'm going for a really specific theme and colour scheme in my house and the game just doesn't want to give me it. Trying for a sophisticated feel. Myeeeh.

Also if anyone could provide me with plain black pants i would love you forever and give you my soul. I've got a suit and a white rose and i've been stuck with these ugly striped sports pants since day 1. ;n;

Edited by Switch

I think I have some black pants stored that I don't really need if you still need them. :V

I've had them since the first week but the stripedy ones I got on the first day work better with my outfit, even though they're shorts and therefore not really long enough :B

I'm pretty sure I still have them, anyhow, I'll have to check...

Edit: Nope, can't find them, sorry :c

I have a navy pair and a pair with flames at the bottom that you can't really see if you're wearing boots, though :V

Edited by Pika_Oi

So I made an acquaintance at Tortimer Island a weekish ago. Basically what happened was we goofed around on the island for a while and exchanged FCs because she wanted to see my town. Yesterday I told her I couldn't play for long because I had work. Confused, she asked my age. Little 10-year old seemed quite shocked to learn that I'm 26. :|

Bet her parents are freaking out about online predators now. What do.

Edited by Lythiaren

So I made an acquaintance at Tortimer Island a weekish ago. Basically what happened was we goofed around on the island for a while and exchanged FCs because she wanted to see my town. Yesterday I told her I couldn't play for long because I had work. Confused, she asked my age. Little 10-year old seemed quite shocked to learn that I'm 26. :|

Bet her parents are freaking out about online predators now. What do.

If I was that 10 year old, I would be like, "Okay."

I'm used to exchanging friend codes with like 30 year old people. -.- How sad.

I've never played Animal Crossing before, but everyone kept saying how great New Leaf was, so I ended up getting it. c: Now I have the guidebook too, hehehehe.

But it's so cute! I love this game a lot <3

I've never played Animal Crossing before, but everyone kept saying how great New Leaf was, so I ended up getting it. c: Now I have the guidebook too, hehehehe.

But it's so cute! I love this game a lot <3

I'm everyone :3 "Hazeh it's like so amazing you'll call Kiff over to your house"

Really. I love it! I play it WAY longer then I played WW. Wild World I play for about a week before I stop playing, but I continue to play ACNL to this day!

Username: freezerpup

Why you like AC: Its fun and I love when new people move into my town and I get to help them out. I also like how IN Animal Crossing: New Leaf you are mayor and can build new things and go to the island and catch new bugs

I just got the Village Representative badge from Phineas for 50 hours played. If there's a 1,000 hours badge I'll get that too. biggrin.gif My townspeople also hit 100% satisfaction and no more public works projects, so now I can focus on home upgrades.

I'm focusing on getting a perfect town right now so I can get the gold watering can. I changed the thing from bell boom to beautiful town to make my life easier :L but i miss the extra bells ;n;

also im trying to breed black roses but im drowning in pink ones.

EDIT: Also would anyone happen to have any gold ore you dont want that I could buy off of you because my gem rocks will absolutely not spawn any gold and i really need some ;n; Or I've got an amethyst, 2 silvers, and 1 sapphire if you need a different gem

Edited by Switch

Switch I just sold an extra gold ore yesterday. They come out of my rocks like crazy. laugh.gif If I get another one I'll PM you. Hopefully I can trade you for a Silver; I'm having trouble finding one.

Switch I just sold an extra gold ore yesterday. They come out of my rocks like crazy. laugh.gif If I get another one I'll PM you. Hopefully I can trade you for a Silver; I'm having trouble finding one.

You can give Cyrus gold ore to make the Golden series furniture, so don't sell it D:

Thanks Ashywolf, I'll remember that. I'm currently selling everything I find until I have a mansion. xd.png

Thanks Ashywolf, I'll remember that. I'm currently selling everything I find until I have a mansion. xd.png

I keep forgetting and selling them too.

You need 10,000 bells and 3 gold ores, give them to Cyrus for a random piece of this:

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Series

If I need money I just go through the island at night. Remove the flowers and catch all the high-selling beetles. Full box tends to give about 370,000 and you can fill it in less than 30 minutes assuming you don't run around like a lunatic and scare away everything.

Edited by Ashywolf

I keep forgetting and selling them too.

You need 10,000 bells and 3 gold ores, give them to Cyrus for a random piece of this:

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Series

If I need money I just go through the island at night. Remove the flowers and catch all the high-selling beetles. Full box tends to give about 370,000 and you can fill it in less than 30 minutes assuming you don't run around like a lunatic and scare away everything.

Nice advice Ashy! Mostly how I get my money is shaking a TON of fruit trees and going to another town (Mostly my sis's, she has the extra bell ordinance) and sell all of them and get around 300,000-500,000. I got the museum extention AND the T&T Emporium, so if anyone wants to see the T&T Emporium and buy stuff from there feel free to PM me because Gracie's clothes are just AWESOME.

I do that every night. It's a good way to unwind from a long day. cool.gif I especially like going when Reese pays a premium for island catches. I run like a lunatic to scare away the fish/bugs I don't want to catch. wink.gif

Switch I just sold an extra gold ore yesterday. They come out of my rocks like crazy. :lol: If I get another one I'll PM you. Hopefully I can trade you for a Silver; I'm having trouble finding one.

aaa okay if you want i can pay you retail price for it too ;u;

also i know someone else with t&t emporium and every time i go into gracie's store i go broke because i love the gorgeous series and i actually still need the bed that reminds me ono

Edited by Switch

Cabana furniture seems to have vanished from the island shop xd.png I'm in need of several tables still. And all there is are the things I don't need.

Frustratiiiing xd.png

I'm collecting the mermaid furniture right now, it has so many pieces! I may collect the cabana furniture next, it depends on whether or not I want to do tours on a given day. xd.png

I need the mermaid bed. Someone tell me if they have the bed. Or the chair, or the chest.

Edited by girlfairy76

I need the mermaid bed. Someone tell me if they have the bed. Or the chair, or the chest.

I can order the bed from the catalog. ouo