smokeytripod

anybody into piercings?

Had to recently take out my lipring. sad.gif The piercing was migrating and moving forward from its original position, so the ring was no longer hugging my lip like it used to. It didn't look good anymore, so out it came. Unfortunately, as anyone with these sorts of piercings will know, you get very used to chewing them and playing with them with your tongue when you're bored. I keep doing it despite there being no ring anymore, and end up looking like some sort of windowlicker.

I miss the piercing but I won't be getting it redone. I'm into my tattoos now anyway. tongue.gif

Yes I have some, but not really extreme ones. xd.png The classical bellybutton and several in the earlobe.

I don't really want them in my face or other body parts where it would REALLY hurt ( wink.gif ).

I prefer tattoos. *^-^*

OK, yeah I got basic ear piercing when i was like 5, figured out i wasnt into it, let them close up... and I Kinda will want a small stud in my nose when older, if it looks right...........

I've been told there is a quantifiable size limit on plugs/tunnels, such that if you stretch your ears past a certain gauge, they won't return to normal eventually if you decide to remove the plugs. Anybody with a little bit more experience in this area care to fill me in?

My ears WERE up to 6.5mm and I just left my jewelry out ..'cause I'm lazy..now they're back to the normal size.

I got my ears pierced when I was 3. I've already lost them and I don't have the faintest idea of where they are. xd.png Right now, I don't wear earrings or anything like that anymore. happy.gif

I've my ear lobs pierced and cartilage on one side that I want to turn into an industrial bar. I also want to get my bellybutton pierced one day, but not sure about any other piercings.

I have snakebites. I've had them for a couple of years but I might have to take them out soon since I'm looking for a job. A lot of places here don't tolerate facial piercings... I've wanted microdermal anchors since I first heard of them. Funny thing is, I can't stand ear piercings.

Do you have even your ear lobes pierced?

I just discovered that I'm allergic to some metals. sad.gif Now I can't wear most of my earrings.

I've had my ears pierced twice before. Once when I was little and another in my middle teens. I was always losing one of my earrings and they mostly belonged to my mother when she was young so it left me with a bad feeling.

Ears, had my belly button pierced till I got big in my first pregnancy. Want to get it done again, almost got my belly back after my second....

I only have piercings in my ears. 2 in each. I'm waaay too much of a wimp to get anything else pierced xd.png

Earrings are about all I can stand. I don't even have them though and never intend to. My sister does and she wants three per ear, a belly button piercing and a nose piercing. Any other than those on the ears are just... bleurgh. The give me shivers every time I see them. Particularly tongue and lip piercings. And those ones where it consists of a wire running beneath your skin with studs coming out at certain points. Doesn't it feel horrible? Getting shivers just typing this >.<

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I have a basic ear piercing right now. I want one more in the lobe on each side, 2 in the cartilage on one side, and 1 cartilage and the little flap thingy on the other side.

Oh, nice to see someone else into piercings xd.png

I'm not the big one for piercings on facial parts (the pain.=P)

but I have an overall six piercings, including the two common earlobes.

Someday I'm thinking of getting one of my eyebrows pierced.....

but really, I don't know;)

Edit:Thinking of getting one more on my right ear, then going to stop on my ear. My friends call me crazy xd.png

Edited by jennyshin24

i have 5 holes in both ears, a clasical bellybuton hole, both my niples have holes in it, but i dont even have earings on most of the time, had my toung pierced but culd not get used to have something inside my mouth so i took it out and the hole grew back together. Only the toung was made by profesional with a gun all the others were made at home by myself and it did not hurt at all, but i have a huge pain tolerance, but they can get anoying especialy when sleeping so i dont wear anything at that time.

Not meaning to start an arguement here, but I think that piercings are against the Lord, as he designed our bodies, and we put more holes in them.

Not meaning to start an arguement here, but I think that piercings are against the Lord, as he designed our bodies, and we put more holes in them.

By that logic, no one should get surgeries either to put in nails to support broken bones, or stitches, or anything really. You should also not cut your hair. Do you also not eat shellfish and only wear clothes that have been made from one source of fabric?

Edited by ylangylang

I've had several, but over the years I've let most heal over/close up for various reasons, mainly because I had to get a "real" job. Now I just wear plain silver loops in my ears.

I've had:

nipples

navel

lip (snakebites...I miss those the mostest)

eyebrows

septum (OUCH! the most painful one for me. I involuntarily cried lol..and I have a high pain tolerance usually)

both tragus'

cartilage in both ears

Ever since I started having to look semi presentable for work, I've just become obsessed with tattoos instead. For some reason I can get away with those more easily than lots of holes in my face. tongue.gif

I have three on my right ear's upper cart., two on my lower lobes on each side. Thinking about getting two on my left ear's cart. and maybe a bellybutton piercing.

Personally, I don't think one way or another about piercings. Each to his/her own, as long as they make the person happy, then great. :3