smokeytripod

anybody into piercings?

I just have my earlobes pierced, my aunt got them done when I was a baby cuz my mom wanted them but didn't want to hear me scream. I hate wearing them, I only do for "special occasions." I'm already forced into a dress, so why not dry.gif

Still, I actually want to get upper ear piercings in my left ear sometime. Rings. I like those kinds as long as they're not overdone. Earlobe ones I just find annoying, and any other piercings.... eh. Not too crazy about 'em.

I've got one in my right ear and one in my left. :P

I kind of want to get my ears pierced again, or get an eyebrow piercing, but one of my friends has an eyebrow piercing that gets pretty nasty sometimes due to violent sleeping habits (which I also have). XD

One thing I'm never doing though - getting my tongue pierced. It looks (and sounds) reaallly painful.

Edited by Doomy

I have 9 ear piercings, 3 in my left ear and 6 in my right ear. Both of my first ear piercings are now strechted at 8 mm (don't know what gauge that is). I still want to get my lip, tounge or eyebrow pierced.

I have three in each ear and one in my nose I am to much of a coward for anywhere else laugh.gif

I do like piercings, even though I have none myself.

Admittedly, I'm sort of afraid of piercing my ears...I don't know why, I just feel like it's awfully easy for the earlobe to be torn if I tug too hard! o_o I'm one of the extremely few girls my age who haven't had their ears pierced around here. Everyone seems to do it from a very early age.

I'd love to get upper ear and/or eyebrow piercing(s), though. I doubt my parents would be thrilled, so I'm waiting for a couple of years until I don't need an adult with me to go do it. Mostly to avoid their attempts to change my mind, really. It would only annoy me to the point I'd want to get a dozen more piercings as a protest. *is an impulsive person*

I doubt my parents would be thrilled, so I'm waiting for a couple of years until I don't need an adult with me to go do it. Mostly to avoid their attempts to change my mind, really. It would only annoy me to the point I'd want to get a dozen more piercings as a protest. *is an impulsive person*

Lul. I know what you mean, I'd like to get some upper ear ones done, but I figure I should just be patient until I can get them done myself. Silly parents rolleyes.gif

Hurhur, got my helix (upper ear? is what people seem to call it on this topic O.o) done for my birthday this year :B ! Love it. Had to wait till I was 14 since it's illegal to get anything done except your earlobes at an earlier age where I live. My parents tried to convince me for over a year not do it xd.png failed miserably (I don't know why they made such a big deal out of it). Have my lobes pierced too (normally). Erm yeah. I'm not a fan of anything that goes on the face. Tongue is out of the question too O.o. Navel seems pretty pointless to me unless you live in a beach-y place and plus my stomach really isn't the nicest thing to look at, so I'm not doing that either. Maybe one more on my upper ear some time in the far future? I don't know. Sooo.. yeah probably won't get anything else done :]

Oh yeah.. a friend of mine (who's also 14) wants to get gauges O.o those strecher things. Those are some sort of piercings too right (no clue how they do those)? I personally think those aren't very attractive, especially on 14 year olds. She'll probably regret having done it later on in life when her ears turn all saggy and stuff >___>. Anyone else's opinion on those ;o?

EDIT: ZOMG just read that someone had/wanted to get one of those nose to ear chain things? I find that so hot on guys /drool 8L *Rachel Bolan, Skid Row bassist ohmahgawdddddddd* ! Although it's probably NOT one of the comfiest things ever xd.png.

Edited by VSWolf

I've just got ear piercings. That's the furthest that my comfort zone will stretch. I don't mind if other people have more piercings, it's just that I'd never be comfortable getting any more. I also don't really wear earrings too often, they're just a kind of nice decoration to add.

I've got three on each lobe and one in the top of my left ear and my belly button.

I think some guys are really cute with a small piercing in their left ear, but too many of them look silly. Face piercings bother me a bit.

i only have two. one in each ear.

I don't think I ever posted my update in here, but I recently got the top of my right ear pierced. So now I'm at two in each lobe and the top of that ear. I'm still debating over snakebites or an eyebrow, but not both, that'd be too much. (These would be in another year or two minimum)

I'd like to get a piercing. However, my parents would kill me and burn my remains.

A friend of mine at school got her lip pierced over the summer. That, or I'm really really really unobservant.

I would love to get my ear(s) pierced, but sadly, my parents would kill if I did. I would probably just wear a small gold ring or something simple like that.

Oh yeah.. a friend of mine (who's also 14) wants to get gauges O.o those strecher things. Those are some sort of piercings too right (no clue how they do those)? I personally think those aren't very attractive, especially on 14 year olds. She'll probably regret having done it later on in life when her ears turn all saggy and stuff >___>. Anyone else's opinion on those ;o?

Most people start of with regular piercings, but slowly expand the hole's size by putting in a larger gauge every few days/weeks/months. My friend has 00's right now, but she keeps wanting to make them larger, because apparently gauging your ears is addicting o_O

I don't have earrings... but everyone thinks I do.. O.o I have a wierd spot on both my ears where earings would go... I don't really want earrings though... I don't really like them...

I don't have earrings... but everyone thinks I do.. O.o I have a wierd spot on both my ears where earings would go... I don't really want earrings though... I don't really like them...

Same. I have really weirdly placed freckles on my right ear lobe. From a distance it looks like I have studs all the way up my ear. People always ask me if they're tatoos. (Sorry, I don't like tatoos or peircings.)

I am scared to get piercings cause I remember that all these volley ball coaches tell you about girls ears ripping and stuffs...... >.< Eww

My freckles are just plain wierd... and even my friends ask me... I don't even know HOW it looks like a whole though...

i want so many, though i live with my grammy so shes old school lol.

I have size 6 gauges though, working up to size 4s or 2s

Not me. The thought of impaling any amount of skin makes me want to cringe. It's already gross enough when I accidentally give myself a piercing through the first layer of skin with a misguided sewing needle.

EDIT: @Quackie, that picture is, just... ouch.

Edited by sir_horsey_XIX

I have my lip pierced. I did it myself. It hurt like censorkip.gif. I don't reccomend doing it yourself.

I also have my ears pierced but I'm trying to let them close up. I don't like them that much.

My friend has his.... thingie.... pierced. Owwww.

@ Qwackie: I know somebody who did something like that! I was with her when she got it done. She waas crying...

Edited by AmberEmber

My boyfriend wants his "thingy" pierced...

then his mom laughed and said, "what happens when you and her get intimate and it comes off? then we have to take your girlfriend to the hospital and say, get his thingy ringy out" xP

after that, i said no sir.

and gauges arent bad. you work yourself up slowly and if you do it right, it doesn't really hurt lol

I have 5 earrings up each lobe and cartilage in my left ear.

Would love to get tongue, belly button, and a few more... exotic piercings.