smokeytripod

anybody into piercings?

I had the two normal ear piercings, the I got one on the top of my right ear, kept that one for a year, then I had my right eyebrow pierced for a good year and a half, now I only have my normal piercings left again, though I never wear earrings.

I have 2 piercings in both of my ears...later after im older..and i stop growing..(lol) im going to get a nose piercing.

I only have two piercing's, both on my right ear. One being on the upper lobe and the other on the lower part of my ear where there's no cartilage. Both were done at home, thought I did have both ears professionally pierced as a child. Considering getting another two on the same ear, near the piercing's I already have, will be professionally done though. Hate having both sides pierced, makes trying to sleep on my left side a nightmare.

I have my ears peirced, have done since I was about 11 years old. I haven't worn earrings in years, though the holes haven't closed up. I'd really like to get the top of my ears pierced though, and my nose.

Depending on where they are, I find piercings pretty damn sexy. Though the excessive crazy ones are just...blergh

I currently have 9 piercings, so yeah I guess you could say I'm into piercings. xd.png I've got size 0 pinchers in the first lobe piercings, a second set of lobe piercings with 14 gauge CBRs, two cartilage piercings on my left ear, and erm..... three in another place that I probably shouldn't discuss in detail on these forums.

Not to mention I'm totally a sucker for guys with piercings. Obviously some can pull it off better than others, but overall I love it.

Edited by Trinity.

I have two earrings each side and one lip piercing (middle). I also had my tongue pierced, but unfortunately I had to remove the piercing after more than three years.

I always had problems with it. Everytime I had a sore throat or strep throat, meaning everytime I had a cold and my tonsils would swell, then also the tongue piercing would start to hurt and inflame. I don't know why, but the mouth area seems to be connected and everytime there was something, my body would remember that there was another foreign particle in my mouth .... -.-

I took it out this summer when it was horribly inflamed after an angina. It was annoying and I am relieved that it is gone.

On the other hand, it really made a good toy while kissing and in certain situations and I miss having it....

Maybe a new one someday...

I still would like to have other piercings, but not until I lost weight.

Had my ears pierced for the first time when I was 14 and again when I was 15. Have a total of 7. 3 in the right and 4 in the left. I also have spider-bites and my septum pierced. So, I have quite a few...lol

I really want a cartilage piercing. But I heard it hurts a lot. Does it? ohmy.gif

On which body part?

lawl I know a girl who got them pierced when they were less than a year old. She says she can go for months on end without earrings in them and they never close.

I haven't worn earrings in a year and mine haven't shut.

And about the gun thing - I totally agree. Guns suck. When I got mine done as a kid I slept over at my friends house and my ear got infected - but I was sleeping on it. So what ended up happening was the earring got swallowed in my infected ear and we had to push it out. Hurt soooo bad!

I really want a cartilage piercing. But I heard it hurts a lot. Does it? ohmy.gif

The piercing I think you're after is called a Helix (judging by your post after that^ one). smile.gif

The amount it hurts is difficult to describe in words, though it does hurt like a censorkip.gif if you accidently hit it. Also, don't even think about sleeping on that side for at least two weeks. If you get it professionally done, great. The needle they use is pretty big. Just be warned, while it may not hurt that much getting the piercing itself, it's going to hurt a lot more five minutes later. It also can take up to 12 weeks to heal, even then it might not. This is because that part of the ear has limited blood flow, so be prepared for it to be sore for around a month or more after you get the piercing.

Got two more piercings since my last post. Another helix and another lobe. Both on the same ear as my other piercings. None got infected, even though the lobe piercing was done with a gun (don't really trust guns). Barbell earrings are awesome, hard to unscrew but much, much better than studs. I want another lobe piercing, though I am happy with just four piercings in total.

Edited by VampiricOmen

The piercing I think you're after is called a Helix (judging by your post after that^ one). :)

The amount it hurts is difficult to describe in words, though it does hurt like a **** if you accidently hit it. Also, don't even think about sleeping on that side for at least two weeks. If you get it professionally done, great. The needle they use is pretty big. Just be warned, while it may not hurt that much getting the piercing itself, it's going to hurt a lot more five minutes later. It also can take up to 12 weeks to heal, even then it might not. This is because that part of the ear has limited blood flow, so be prepared for it to be sore for around a month or more after you get the piercing.

Ohh, okay. Thank you so much for the info. :]

Do you think it's worth the pain? Hahah.

I have both nostrils and a vertical labret. To match I have a pair of clav anchors and a a grown-over-and-soon-to-be-re-pierced-properly sternum.

Both ears from when I was 8, long grown over. Thinking of getting a pair of dermals on my cheekbones soon.

And now OT with tattoos ! biggrin.gif

I only have two tattoos so far, the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows symbol on my ankle (it's great because only fans recognize it, everyone who would make fun of me just thinks it a neat symbol) and some white wavey lines going up my left arm. Adding them to my right arm and doing a chest piece to go with the piercings.

Also thinking of getting a little white done on my face just so I can say I have a face tattoo even if it's very subtle lol.

Also strongly considering a big piece on my back of a steampunky hourglass.

The only thing I regret so far is the grown-over sternum (wasted money) and the clavs are really difficult with purse straps and seatbelts tongue.gif but I feel better every time someone looks at them and says "are those UNDER your skin!?" with a look of utter disgust biggrin.gif

I only have my ears pierced (got them done when I was in the seventh grade xd.png) but personally, I think guys with snakebites are kinda hot ->>- then again, I do have a thing for the stereotypical "emo" guy, though I really don't like stereotypes... X3

I have my ears pierced back in 2008.. when I was 16.. But i got tired of it,, so from 5 piercing, i am now down to 2.. LOL..

biggrin.gif

I've only gotten my ears pierced in the lobes, one on one side and three on the other.

Though I like little studs on the face (nose, snakebite etc.), I won't do them because I want any body enhancement aside from the earlobes somwhere where I can cover them if needed for jobs and such.

I am thinking about getting a little cartilage ring through the thragus, though, I like those so much.

And I absolutely love those epidermal piercings, but I've read they get rejected by the body quite often and if they do they leave nasty scars, so I guess I won't get one of those either.

I got my ears pierced before, but I took them out too early and they closed up. I've never really been into piercings but I really want gauges.

I have 14 piercings, and plan on getting more.

My ears are pierced 11 times (one of them is gauged to a zero, and one is gauged to an eight), and I have my noise, tongue and monroe pierced. I used to have two clavicle surface piercings but they rejected (that's NOT fun at all...)

My list of what I want is enormous... eventually I won't be able to walk through airport security without numerous hassles.

No. Just no. Do not want. I get pestered about it, but I honestly care nothing about my looks.