Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

(( Uh oh thee hellfire is back))

Vrans looked around "So..... with this whole thing..... never got to know this place, spent my time in the forest but not much time out of it." he explained.

Vita looked around wondering what to do now then looked at Dia not knowing what else to do now.

He thought that after leaving the nursry the trouble with the hellfire that..... wanted him as hers was over.

"I wish you two the best of luck." said Poderoso. "Now I think it's time the four of you make yourselves at home." he said, directing his attention to Morgan and the others.

Nellima nodded, "I guess we'd better get started." She was pretty reluctant about the whole thing. How was she supposed to teach a dragon that rarely.....moved?

Dia could sense that something was unsettling about the situation. "There must be some mistake..." she whispered.

Edited by Booo

Vrans looked at Nellima "What?" he asked noting her tone towards him.

Vita nodded hearing Dia "I know Vrans did not know but his mentor seems to have.... not been briefed at all." he whispered thinking she was talking about the 2. He felt like he was being watched but did not put much thought into it as of yet.

Glace nodded without a word. "Where should we go then?"

"I don't know." Ash replied. "We've hardly even explored the city yet."

"She wasn't talking to you, idiot." Morgan swiped her tail at the Electric's head.

"I am not an idiot!"

"Are so!"

"Are not!"

"Are so!"

"Quiet, both of you!" Aleliax hissed. "I don't think it wise to draw attention to yourselves when we've hardly been here."

"Oh....nothing." said Nellima. She looked at Poderoso, "It's fine, really." she assured him.

'Ugh...what am I going to do?' she thought, 'Come on! Think! You can get through this!'

((*Poker face*))

Edited by Booo

Vrans looked at the nebula "If you say so. I do move around a lot for my kind so you won't be talking to a statue don't worry." he assured her.

Aria couldn't help but notice that Dash looked depressed. "Do you think he'll be okay?" she asked. She knew how hard it was for Dash to fit in and it pained her to see him look so miserable.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. It just takes time." said Spark, but he had doubts of his own.

~~~~~

Alina brought the Ember hatchling inside. Despite trying to bite at her tail, it seemed to warm up to her. Now if only I knew where Ryder was. she thought.

Edited by Booo

"Nina! Nina!" Ryder squeled while running around Alina's legs. He looked up to her and pounced on her foot. Then he bolted across the room giggling. "Nina! Come play Nina!" Ryder called. He stumbled, but then quickly jumped back up.

A small smooth egg sat in the nursery. It was noisy so it shook, as in telling whatever was out there to be quiet. The tiny dragon yawned and curled up tighter, unaware of it's surroundings.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Kara wondered around, looking for 'Reina'. She had no idea how she was. she looked around even though she knew it won't help her.

'That's a lot of dragons.' She wondered what to do.

"There you are! You almost had me worried." said Alina. But before she could go after him the Ember hatchling leaped into the air and went strait for Ryder.

~~~~~

Reina went around calling Kara's name. Her most prized possession hung from her tail.

~~~~~

Etsel was tired of waiting. What's taking them so long!?

Edited by Booo

"Eeeek!" Ryder squeked as the ember hatchling pounced on him. He stumbled away and went to hide behind Alina's legs. "Nina!!!" Ryder wimpered.

Etsel was tired of waiting. 'What's taking them so long!?'

Vita saw Vrans and his new but not so sure mentor walk off. He looked at Dia "Want to fly around above the trees in the forest?" he asked wondering. They had not done that yet for a bit now due to training and the sorts.

Kara heard someone call her name. icicle was hanging from the dragon's skin.

perhaps she was Reina. she walked up the the blue dragon.

"um, are you Reina?"

"Sure. I think we should let them be alone for awhile." said Dia.

Nellima looked around. "I have an idea. Wait here." she said and flew off.

~~~~~

Lani returned just in time to see Ryder, whimpering behind Alina. "Sorry I'm late. What did I miss?" she asked. She looked over at the hatchling she didn't recognize. "And who's this?"

Alina turned around. "Oh, there you are! Could you watch over the eggs for me?" she asked, ignoring her question.

"Don't worry Ryder, Skrier can't hurt you."

Skrier growled and chewed on a rabbit skeleton.

~~~~~

"That's right! And I assume your Kara, pleasure to meet you." she said, rather quickly. "When would you like to get started?" she asked, "Uh....you are Kara aren't you?"

Edited by Booo

"Yeah. that's me."

said Kara. she looked wonderingly at the ice dragon. she felt slightly chilly near her.

Edited by sueprin

Ryder jumped and pranced over to the other hatchling. He poked it with his hoof and laughed. "Na na!" he called running away from the other dragon expecting it to chase him.

"Sure. I think we should let them be alone for awhile" said Dia.

Nellima looked around. "I have an idea. Wait here" she said and flew off.

Vita nodded and took to the air. Today has been a interesting day so far. He wondered what else may happen. "Bet ya can't catch me." he playfully said before pumping his wings.

Vrans looked at her and nodded "Alright." he said as she flew off wondering what was going on.

Dia closed her eyes. Then suddenly...a large gust a wind swept her off the ground, giving her an advantage. "Just watch me!" she shouted, quickly closing in on him.

Etsel ran out into the open, but it was too late. Her nostrils flared furiously.

He flew off with that girl again!

~~~~~

Nellima rummaged around her den frantically trying to find what Oranos had given to her. "It's got to be around here somewhere." she said aloud.

~~~~~

Lani nodded and did as she was told. Skrier kind of reminded her of Etsel in a way.

"Skrier, behave!" said Alina, "Same goes for you Ryder."

Skrier angrily shook the slime off her wings and glared at the hatchling.

You better watch it, pal!

~~~~~

Reina could tell that Kara wasn't used to being around her kind. "So shall we get started?" she asked, "Or is there anything you'd like to know first?"

Edited by Booo

"Well, what now Ash?" Aleliax glanced at each dragon in her group.

"Well, I say we find who's in charge." He replied. "I think that's the dragon to go to." Pointing to Aria, he began walking toward the leader. The other four followed.

((Not sure what to do now.))

"Hmp!" Ryder grumbled and stomped off. He madde sure to stick his tounge out at the hatchling before going back towards Alina.

Dia closed her eyes. Then suddenly...a large gust a wind swept her off the ground, giving her an advantage. "Just watch me!" she shouted, quickly closing in on him.

Etsel ran out into the open, but it was too late. Her nostrils flared furiously.

'He flew off with that girl again!'

~~~~~

Nellima rummaged around her den frantically trying to find what Oranos had given to her. "It's got to be around here somewhere." she said aloud.

((Lol someones still trying to steal Vita the hard way.))

Vita saw Dia catching up fast "Hey, no magic." he said but was still smiling and poured on the speed flapping his over sized wings. He noticed Etsel looking at him when he looked back. "Oh no not this again." he muttered but pretended not to have seen her. He did not want to worry Dia.

Etsel glared at Vrans who looked suspicious.

"Who are you lookin at!?"

~~~~~

Nellima felt her eyes getting heavy but she forced herself to stay awake.

~~~~~

"Hey Spark, do you recognize any of them?" asked Aria, seeing a group of hatchlings.

Spark examined them carefully. "Nope, can't say I do." he said, slightly disappointed. He had hoped that maybe one of them was Luma.

((I'll post more later hopefully.))

Edited by Booo

"well,"

Kara said after a while.

"is it hard to get in here? I mean, the land of gold?"

She knew it was ridiculous, but she still became scared.

Reina wasn't expecting that type of question. "Well...I can't say for sure, but it's been a long time since I've heard of anything coming down here." she said, although she didn't really know what went on most of the time. "And besides...we're dragons, what's the worst that could happen?" She tried not to think about it too much.

Edited by Booo

Vita as he looked away thought he heard Etsel yell something inhis direction. He looked at Dia "Seems that hellfire is back and she still wants me as her play thing it seems." he said looking annoyed now. That one had made attempts before to steal him from Dia. Making gifts, trying to attack and when he struck her off she'd.... lick him or something. He seemed to have girl troubl but not the normal type.