Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Vita nodded in greeting when they reached him Poderoso. He let Dia do the talking due to this being her idea and so on. Though he was not expecting her to ask that. When she told him she knew what she was doing he gave a slight nod so she knew he heard her. Though why would they need to teleport there?

"Alright then, lead the way." he said.

Dia nodded and went ahead. "Come on Vita, this is our only chance if Vrans is going to get here on time." she said.

Edited by Booo

Vita nodded "Ok I'm right behind ya." he said and catching up behind her.

Vrans looked around. If they did not show soon he may go home. He was starting to wonder if they forgot about him...... again.

Poderoso followed, speculating about what exactly they needed him for. I sure hope those two know what their doing. he thought.

Dia along with Vita and Poderoso flew to the edge of the woods and looked around for Vrans. "Hes just over here." she said, seeing what she thought was Vrans behind some trees. As she lead them closer she realized it was just a rock.

Poderoso was dumbfounded. Was this a joke? He wasn't laughing. "...You want me to teleport this rock?" he asked.

"Thats strange, he was just here a minute ago." she exaggerated. "Well wherever he is, he can't be too far." she said and continued searching.

Edited by Booo

Vrans sighed and looked around. Where were they? Maybe they did ditch him or something. The last time they where not so late. Was there a last time? Who knows.

Vita followed Dia to the rock. "Um Dia? Your sure Vrans is still out here? I mean he normally heads back soon. You becu- scratch all that there he is." he said pointing at Vrans. The shape was the give away.

"Vrans! There you are! I thought I was going insane." said Dia. "Poderoso, this is Vrans." she said, just in case he didn't hear her the first time.

"Did you think we forgot all about you?"

Edited by Booo

Vrans was about to head back to his home in the forest but then he saw 3 dots coming at him. {3?} he thought. He turned to them as they came "There you guys are. I though you forgot again." he said. He turned to the magi dragon "Vita's told me a bit about you. He's learning a lot from you." he said then looked at Dia "Don't tell me you saw a rock and thought it was me." he said teasingly.

Vita nodded "Yep she did." he said "Keeps us on our toes in case that rock is you. You know your really good at staying to still?" asked jokingly

"Me? Stand still? Who you talking about?" Vrans asked back jokingly.

Poderoso interrupted. "Don't get me wrong, this reunion is very touching, but we don't have much time for small talk." he said.

Dia nodded. "Right, we'd better hurry." she said, grabbing onto his tail.

Edited by Booo

Vrans nodded and wondered by Dia tugged at the magis tail "So where are we going? I know I was meeting you 2 but other then that...." he said wondering.

Vita nodded.

((Acutly I don't really know where there going atm xd.png))

Edited by little lost dragon

((She grabbed Poderoso's tail so they could teleport LOL.))

Dirimin lay, resting his sprained wing. His broth, Draeko, walked by and sat next to him. "You okay?" he asked. Their sister, Derana, also came. "Hi Dirmin." she said, and ran off to do who knows what. Dirimin shook his head at his sister. "I'm fine." he said. He got up. "I'm hungry." he said, stomache growling. "Me too. Lets go get something to eat." Draeko said, running off. Dirimin followed.

((Wheres prey? If there is any..))

Edited by dangershy

((In the food den I think.))

Dash sighed as he stared at his own reflection in the lake. He didn't have claws and looked nothing like his parents. Why was he so different from everyone else?

~~~~~

Poderoso stretched his wings around Vita and Vrans. "Everyone ready?" he asked.

Edited by Booo

Vita nodded "Yep ready when you are." he said

Vrans sighed "As ready as I'll ever be with out knowing where where going." he said

Without hesitation, Poderoso teleported the three to the center of the plaza. "Well here we are, just in time!"

((Anyone want to RP the Autumn hatchling?))

Vrans looked around "Where here for? No ones really told me whats going on. Vita and Dia said is was a suprize." he said looking at all the other dragons. "Looks like something important though." he commented

Vita looked around. This reminded him when he first was teamed up with his current mentor.

Dash arrived not a moment too soon; his mentor nowhere to be found. He looked around until he spotted his sister, Eclipse; along with her mentor, Kurapika. He approached them only to be scolded by her.

"Your late!" she sneered.

Dash sighed, "Yes, I know...I was trying to find you so I could ask you about--"

"Welcome, dragons of all ages." Aria proclaimed. "I'm sure many of you know what today's ceremony is about....."

She paused.

"Today we will announce our new apprentices followed by their mentors." she continued, "...But first I would like to congratulate those of you who trained hard and were able to join us in celebrating your achievement."

Poderoso pulled up along side Vita Contego. "Keep up the good work." he said smiling.

Edited by Booo

Dirimin and Draeko arrived at the food den a few minutes later. They both took a small feild mouse, which was enough to fill them and ate them. The two brothers went to a small underhang that they used as their hide out. The hide out wasn't under the overhand, but in the wall. They had fixed it up and made it brighter. Derana ran to them. "I was looking for you!" she said. She ran into the hideout. Dirimin and Draeko followed, only to see half of it burned. "...What happened?" Dirimin asked. The brother and sister turned to Draeko. "Uh.. yeah.. I had a small fire in here. I was cold. Sorry." he said.

Edited by dangershy

Dawn didn't attend the ceremony. She stayed in the food den, like always, finding ways to entertain herself. She wasn't completely alone however, there was that other dragon...but who was he? He came by from time to time, helping her with errands. But she hadn't really bothered to say anything, partially due to her shy nature.

Dawn was minding her own business until she heard the sound of tiny feet scampering toward her. She turned around to see a group of Misfit Pygmy's, the three troublemakers. Oh great....here they come. She kept quiet and greeted them with a smile.

Edited by Booo

Dirimin and Derana shook their head at their brother. Derana went back to the entrance of the food den, curled up, and took a nap.

--

Dirimin ran off to go run around, and, like all Misfit Pygmys did, cause trouble.

--

Draeko sat down.

((Okay, I'm gonna try this.))

Four dragon hatchlings were watching the dragons in the plaza through some nearby bushes. They crouched in silence as they listened to the speaker.

"I wonder what this ceremony's all about." One of the hatchlings, a female Ember, thought out loud.

"Well, whatever it is," A female Neotropical hatchling replied, "It must me important."

"Quiet!" Another hatchling, a male Electric, hissed. "They'll hear us!"

The fourth one, a female Winter Hatchling, said nothing. Her eyes were locked on Dawn.

Aria waited for the crowd to die down. "And now here are the names of who you've all been waiting for!" she declared. Spark stepped forward, volunteering to announce the new apprentices. "Kara and Vrans will be mentored by Reina and Nellima." he said before stepping back, having already finished his speech.

Nellima had been dozing off until she heard her name called. "Who? What? Where am I!?"

Oranos hadn't been paying attention, he was too busy gazing over at Laniro Firita.

Edited by Booo

Vrans looked up "Wha? So this is what..... ok." he said not really knowing what to think "So.... who's Nellima?" He asked Poderoso looking around. Vita came up to him "Congrats. Your now part of this large family." he said "Though I don't know where you'r staying." he said and Vrans gave another 'wha?' look "Ok could some one explain everything please?" he asked wanting it explained now. He was told it was a suprize which it indeed was. But bigger then he had expected.

"Oh how lucky!" The Ember hatchling squealed.

"What part of "be quiet" do you not understand?!" The Electric hatchling yelled.

"Guys, you're being too loud!" The Neotropical hatchling half-whispered.

The Winter hatchling facepalmed.

Poderoso laughed, "No need to worry, it's not as complicated as it seems. And besides, I've heard your a good builder." he said.

Dia joined in, "Huh? Where did you hear tha- I mean....yeah, you've got nothing to worry about..." she said, playing along with it.