Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

The Winter hatchling sighed and crept away from the other three. She inched toward Poderoso slowly and quietly. She was also oblivious to the fact that she was out in the open. Where anyone could see her.

Vrans looked at Poderoso and if he had eye brows they'd be raised then he spotted a blue colored dragon coming there way "Is that Nellima?" he asked not sure at all. He found Dia's response odd. At least how it started off. Though he was good with building things. He had to admit that.

Poderoso turned to see a little Winter hatchling. "Thats odd....never seen her before." He knelt down until they were face to face, "Are you lost?" he asked.

The Winter Hatchling froze (lol). She had been seen. Dang to her carelessness. The Electric hatchling rushed from the cover of the bushes.

"Back away from her!" He said boldly. The remaining two facepalmed, and walked out of their hiding place.

"This won't end well." The Ember murmured.

"If only Ryona were here." The Neotropical thought out loud.

He was taken aback by this. "I apologize if I have frightened the two of you." he said, showing just how friendly he really was.

Dia barged in before he could finish. "Yeah, he may not look like it but hes nice really." she said, noticing the other hatchlings. It wasn't like her to be this talkative, she was usually quite shy when meeting new dragons.

~~~~~

Alina went over to the white egg sitting in the corner of the room. "And how are you doing today?" she asked. She picked it up and placed it beside the egg Lani had found. "Now you can keep each other company" she said. She still hadn't noticed that Lani's egg was levitating.

I wonder where Ryder went off to... she thought.

Edited by Booo

"W-well, I'm not really used to being around o-other dragons..." The Winter hatchling stuttered. The Ember strode up to Poderoso.

"We haven't really come across any friendly characters for some time now." She said.

"This guy here tends to be a little over-protective." The Neotropical whispered. "Though that's probably from being the only male in the group for awhile."

"Hey! That is SO not true!" The Electric argued.

"W-well, my name's Glace." The Winter spoke up. "The Ember's Morgembre (though she prefers to be called Morgan), the Neotropical is Al-leliax, and the Electric's n-name is Ash. I-it's nice to meet y-you."

He was about to the greet them until Dia interrupted again. "How did the four of you get here anyways?" she asked. Poderoso was getting annoyed.

((Sorry, haven't had internet lately.))

Edited by Booo

Vita came up beside Dia and his mentor "Where are you guys from?" he asked his tail lightly bumping Dia's to let her know to stop asking questions cause his mentor wanted to do some talking. "Welcome to the land of gold though." he said then twitched an eye at his mentor to let him know to talk.

((Oh, you too Booo?))

Morgan tilted her head in thought. "Y'know, now that I think about it, I really don't remember, it's been so long since."

"We had to r-run away when o-our families were b-being attacked." Glace curled up into a ball with the thought.

"There were five of us, but Ryona went missing a long while ago." Ash clutched his fists with anger. Alexis moved closer to a close-to-exploding-with-pure-rage Poderoso.

"He thinks it's all his fault that Ryona's not with us at the moment." She whispered.

Poderoso nodded. "It's been a long time since we've had newcomers show up in these parts". He glanced over at the Aria, "I'm sure you'll have no trouble making yourselves comfortable."

Dia looked at Vrans. "We'd better find Nellima before it's too late."

~~~~~

Eclipse didn't hesitate to leave once the ceremony had ended. "Later..." she snorted.

"Wait!" Dash called, he watched as the two of them flew off. Why hadn't she heard him?

Edited by Booo

Vrans looked at Dia "That may be a good idea. Though I know somethings up." he said. THough he knew he was now part of this land of gold thing but no one was giving to many answers to him. And when they did he could tell it was not 100% right. Dia helped with that.

Dia cocked her head. "How so?" she asked. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had mentioned suspicious activity.

((I'll post more tomorrow.))

Her wide eyes exampled fear as Skrier stumbled foreword on her wobbly legs. Ahead of her an amazing golden city stretched out as far as she could see, and behind her were her dark shell fragments and a wall that showed no signs of an entrance to this mystic place. She could see a few dragons flying in the distance above the city and instincts led her foreword twords her new life. Her small claws scraped ageist the ground with every step, the only sound she could hear. The ember dragon shivers as a cold breeze sweeps across the ground. She was already tired from hatching out of her egg and her eyes showed signs of weariness, but after a while of walking she had finally come to the first building of the city.

"If there's anything we can do to help, if your suspicion is correct, then I'm sure we'd all love to help out." Glace smiled with a little more confidence.

\(-{:*:}-)/

A violet Nebula hatchling watched as a young Ember hatchling (just hatched, he inferred) entered a glowing city of gold. His eyes were glowing, and he seemed as though he were concentrating rather hard on something.

"No, it's not her..." He sighed. "But perhaps..."

"Perhaps this place would be a good place to begin my search..."

Edited by DiaGlace48

Skrier marveled at the shining buildings, they were build high and mighty but she couldn't see any dragons around here. She let out a small squeal, it wasn't really of fear but of confusion. Her stomach growled loudly, and automatically began to wave her head around for food. She sniffed the air but only smelled what she thought to be another presence.

Alina was startled.

"Who's there?"

She didn't recognized her voice.

"Come out wherever you are!" she called. Maybe Ryder was just playing tricks on her again.

Edited by Booo

Vrans looked at Dia and the new comers. "Never mind." he said waving it off "So whos this Nellima?" He asked Dia.

((guaa writers block))

"I don't know, I've never met her before." she admitted. "Maybe that's her over there." she said spotting a Nebula dragon. She looked confused.

Edited by Booo

Vrans looked over and spotted the Nebula and reconized her a bit "She looks like the one who first found me down here." he said half to him self "Well better find out." he said and walked over "Excuse me but are you Nellima?" he asked not sure how else to say it "Also I seem to recognize you." he commented then remembered to introduce him self "I'm Vrans."

((Talk about blunt xd.png))

Nellima looked wide-eyed at him. "Oh...um....yes I am." she said, trying to remember who he was. He looks oddly familiar. she thought, looking over at the others. She only recognized Poderoso. "So...what exactly is going on?" she asked, she was pretty embarrassed at this point.

Edited by Booo

Vrans sighed "Apparently your my mentor." he said "And to be really honest this is all a suprize to me so I do not know what to do." he said sounding confused "By the way are the one who spotted me when I first hit here? If I recall right you some how carried me to some place I don't recall much else." he said seeing as she did not respond to the topic before.

"A mentor!?" She turned around, Oranos was gone.

Poderoso stepped in. "Thats right. And by the looks of it, you two have already met."

Nellima regained her composure and stared blankly at Vrans. "Are you LLD?" she asked.

Edited by Booo

Vrans looked at Nellima "Yes I used to be. I changed my name due to the last one seemingly...... out of place." he said

Vita came up "Congrats." he said and when Vrans gave him a blank look he just smiled and then looked around.

Glade turned around suddenly. She felt as though there was another presence in the city, one that didn't belong with the others.

"So, if you perhaps were to see a male Nebula hatchling any time soon," Morgan spoke up, "We'd like to know. It would be a great help."

((I have severe writer's block. Thus, I haven't been able to get any work done.))

((ikwym.))

Etsel had been secretly spying on Vita since the moment she left Alina. She waited behind a rock formation until the coast was clear.

Edited by Booo