Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Questions... Right now questions were the last thing on the dragon's mind and answering them took a conscious effort in his state. While he could agree with Vita's question as being a valid one, Dia slammed him with questions he would not dare answer at this time. Vita just showed concern for this place as a whole. No doubt the young dragon was making sure that no one was to come upon the city to take it for their own means. Iskar felt fully confident that the dragons that were pursuing him had lost his trail. He doubted that they would ever find him. Still, he could not tell them the whole truth... not yet. With his crystal blue eyes trying to stay focused on Vita, he replied tiredly.

"I...I have been traveling for a very long time. My travels have been dangerous, and recently I have found very little food. This body of mine is exhausted and needs rest..."

He hoped if he pressed his condition enough, he could spare the long explanation of his past for now. Moving his eye that faced Dia, he focused on her form and replied softly.

"That... will have to wait until another day. "

He tried to not allow his stoic nature to turn away his newly found friends, but right now he focused on his survival rather than petty questions...

Edited by DragoTheWise

Miracle continued to make the same noise "Foooo! Foooooo! She was then interupted by a gargling noise from her stomach "Fooooo...." Miracle said to her stomach and then looked up at Dash "Foo Foo!" She put her paw on her stomach "Foo Foo Na!" (Translation: Food Now!) Miracle stopped complaing when her stomach growled again. She then started to tear up... And she started crying"Whaaaa! Foo Foo! Whaaaaa!"

"Oh, I get it! You must be hungry" said Dash. All this running around was beginning to make him hungry aswell.

"No...not now. Not until we reach the nursery"

But Miracle couldn't wait any longer, she burst into tears.

"Sssh! Quiet! They'll hear you!"

She wouldn't stop. Dash couldn't take it any longer.

"Okay okay, calm down, I'll get you some food..."

He looked around and stepped out into the open.

"Wait here!" he whispered.

~~~~~

Nellima nodded. "Well whatever it is, it seems to be drawing attention".

She thought about following the others, but dismissed the idea. She was pretty useless in these situations.

Edited by Booo

Miracle whimpered a bit knowing that Dash was going to get her food. She watched as he walked away and looked around Where am I? Suddenly Miracle felt something under her feet lifting her up. She couldn't keep her balance with her paws so she was drooped over the thing like a towel. It was a cloud. It was soft, fluffy, and it started to fly around where ever Miracle wanted to go. She was able to ajust her possition so she was lying down on the cloud with her tail hanging down. Miracle didn't like being in the strange place so she decided to follow Dash.

(( How weird would it be to see a baby dragon following you around on a cloud?! xd.png ))

Questions... Right now questions were the last thing on the dragon's mind and answering them took a conscious effort in his state. While he could agree with Vita's question as being a valid one, Dia slammed him with questions he would not dare answer at this time. Vita just showed concern for this place as a whole. No doubt the young dragon was making sure that no one was to come upon the city to take it for their own means. Iskar felt fully confident that the dragons that were pursuing him had lost his trail. He doubted that they would ever find him. Still, he could not tell them the whole truth... not yet. With his crystal blue eyes trying to stay focused on Vita, he replied tiredly.

"I...I have been traveling for a very long time. My travels have been dangerous, and recently I have found very little food. This body of mine is exhausted and needs rest..."

He hoped if he pressed his condition enough, he could spare the long explanation of his past for now. Moving his eye that faced Dia, he focused on her form and replied softly.

"That... will have to wait until another day. "

He tried to not allow his stoic nature to turn away his newly found friends, but right now he focused on his survival rather than petty questions...

Vita nodded "Lets get you some food. To fuel that body of yours." he said and looked around. He was no hunter but maybe he might catch something. "Stay right here I'll be right back with food." he said then realized.... this guy ain't going anywhere. He opened his wings then flew towards the food place but that was to far so he landed again and looked for prey. He found a mouse and slowly using the stealth he had to avoid his mentor with he came up be hind it and whacked it on the head with his over sized shield. The mouse was dead for sure. He picked it up and looked for something else. He went back seeing nothing else. "I'm not in training for a hunter but I got this." he said placing it in front of the dragons muzzle. "I'm in training to help protect the land. Maybe thats why I was given this over sized thing." he said showing the sheild. "I'm told its a lot smaller at my age but not this one." he said.

Vrans nodded "Seems to be. If they need more I'm sure they will come for more. Anyway I'm interested to see the place I'm staying at." he said. He though it would sound odd if he said were instead of I'm.

Dash debated whether to leave her or not.

'It's not far from here. I'm sure she'll be fine.'

He continued on his way, not noticing he was being followed.

'Besides, what's the worst that could happen?'

~~~~~

Spark arrived in time to see Vita and Dia already on the scene.

((Short post is short.))

Edited by Booo

Miracle was gently floating behind Dash watching him walking and then decided to take in her surroundings. She wanted to explore this place so badly, but something told her to not wander away from Dash. When she looked at him again she examine his wings I wonder when I'll get my wings....

((Short Posts are Short.....))

"okay, I'll go this way."

Kara said. She wondered what that pendent meant to Reina. She looked pretty desperate. Oh well, that was none of her business. Kara walked away to the forest, searching for Reina's golden compass

(More short posts are short =P)

Ryosohka, the god of luck, was feeling particularly generous. He sent a very lazy, slow and plump rabbit wandering into the clearing where Dia, Vita, a Spitfire, and now Spark were. It seemed too tired to care that there were 4 dragons on the scene, and the faint imprint of a four-leaf clover showed on it's fur.

(xd.png)

Edited by wisard415

Vita heard an animal enter the scene and he looked to see a plump rabbit that almost looked drunk it was so tired. Was his eye's playing tricks on him? Who knew he went over to the rabbit and killed it as fast as possible by cutting the spine and he picked it up and brought it to the spitfire. "Don;t ask cause I do not know but here's a rabbit as well." he said sounding confused when he saw the imprint not knowing who it was from.

[You know, he should recognize the symbol of one of his own gods. xd.png At least I would think so.]

Yynara was sitting in the plaza, aimlessly cleaning her claws in boredom. She spotted Dash walking towards the food den-he looked a little suspicious. She padded over to him-somehow not noticing the Daydream hatchling who was ever so innocently following him-and asked curiously, "Hey Dash, what are you doing?

((Thing is he barly knows any of the 'gods' right now anyway lol. No has really told him about them so right now he thinks there are non. We need to get Yynara and Vita to meet at some point lol))

[Lol, she was drifting towards the volcano, but it seems Dash and the daydream hatchling are more interesting than drifting through air currents. And yep, they need to meet soon. Let's say she's already seen him before and she's already crushing on him, but Vita doesn't know that. :3]

Edited by wisard415

((Ah ok that works. Like one of things that he never really saw her before but she's seen him and has yet to approach him sort of thing?))

Iskar looked at the small bunch of rabbits before him. They were not that meaty but they would do nevertheless. Moving his head toward his meal, he quickly scooped up each small rabbit and munched on their bodies. His hunger was gnawing at his stomach, but slowly each rabbit that he devoured eased his pain. After he had finished, he licked his mouth of blood and hair feeling his strength returning very slowly. Vita also brought back another rabbit, but it was fully grown and very... tender. Strange that such a rabbit would of that size be out by itself; nevertheless, he did not ask any questions and ate that rabbit as well. Turning to them, he replied slowly.

"Thank you. I... feel a bit better now... Possibly I will be able to move soon.. just.. give me some time.

Looking at the shield that Vita placed in front of him, Iskar knew they were smart enough for some type of defense. A shield is useful in combat, but only when used correctly. Iskar disliked them because he felt they would imbalance him too much during a fight; however, if Vita could use it well, then she should.

"A protector? Every land needs a protector. I am sure you will train well.

His eyes snapped on another dragon approaching. With his vision clearing he could tell it was a large red dragon. More likely this one had more authority than Dia or Vita. Whoever he was, Iskar would be respectful and wait till spoke to. He shifted his body slightly and made sure his wings were folded. Whatever impression he was able to make, he wanted it to be a peaceful one.

"Alright then, follow me."

Nellima took-off in the direction of the builder's mansion but turned around when she realized Vrans wasn't going anywhere. She went up to him and asked "I don't have to carry you...do I?"

~~~~~

Dash hesitated. "Oh...um....just getting a snack." he replied.

~~~~~

Spark looked down at the Spitfire. "Who are you? And what brings you to this land?" he asked. He was distracted for a moment by what looked like a four-leaf clover.

Edited by Booo

Iskar looked at the small bunch of rabbits before him. They were not that meaty but they would do nevertheless. Moving his head toward his meal, he quickly scooped up each small rabbit and munched on their bodies. His hunger was gnawing at his stomach, but slowly each rabbit that he devoured eased his pain. After he had finished, he licked his mouth of blood and hair feeling his strength returning very slowly. Vita also brought back another rabbit, but it was fully grown and very... tender. Strange that such a rabbit would of that size be out by itself; nevertheless, he did not ask any questions and ate that rabbit as well. Turning to them, he replied slowly.

"Thank you. I... feel a bit better now... Possibly I will be able to move soon.. just.. give me some time.

Looking at the shield that Vita placed in front of him, Iskar knew they were smart enough for some type of defense. A shield is useful in combat, but only when used correctly. Iskar disliked them because he felt they would imbalance him too much during a fight; however, if Vita could use it well, then she should.

"A protector? Every land needs a protector. I am sure you will train well.

His eyes snapped on another dragon approaching. With his vision clearing he could tell it was a large red dragon. More likely this one had more authority than Dia or Vita. Whoever he was, Iskar would be respectful and wait till spoke to. He shifted his body slightly and made sure his wings were folded. Whatever impression he was able to make, he wanted it to be a peaceful one.

Vita nodded when he was thanked and stuff. He nodded again when he was told he would train well to. Vita was still getting used to being complemented. Then spark came along. "He seems to have been running from something. I don;t know what but he has yet to show any sign of aggression." Vita said when Spark as the questions to the spitfire.

"Alright then, follow me".

Nellima took-off in the direction of the builder's den but turned around when she realized Vrans wasn't going anywhere. She went up to him and asked "I don't have to carry you...do I?"

Vrans laughed a little "Last we met I was much smaller. I would not expect you to at all. How ever maybe you can teach me?" he asked and opened his own over sized wings "these caught and helped you carry me last time. My kind has never flown though so the nature on how to is not with in me. Maybe these wings are big enough that if done right I could carry my self into the air." he explained

Edited by little lost dragon

((Ah ok that works. Like one of things that he never really saw her before but she's seen him and has yet to approach him sort of thing?))

[Pretty much.]

Yynara snorted in amusement. "You look a bit suspicious to me." She teased playfully. She turned around to pad away and she spotted the Daydream hatching drifting lazily behind Dash. "Dash? Are you...?" She trailed off, putting 2 and 2 together to make 4. Yynara tilted her head curiously and examined the foreign hatchling, then turned to Dash. "Why didn't you bring her to the nursery? You should know that the Sitters are supposed to watch over hatchlings."

Dash stopped and spun around.

"Miracle! How did you....!?"

He looked back at Yynara, his face turning red. "Alright, you caught me....just promise me you won't tell anyone...got it?" he asked, uncertain what she would do next.

~~~~~

Nellima thought for a moment. "Well....If you want me to teach you how to fly we'll have to wait till the wind picks up." she said. It was highly unlikely but she didn't want to tell him that.

~~~~~

Eclipse froze as a pair of terrifying green eyes stared down at her.

"Eclipse! Watch out!"

Kurapika ran in front of her, putting herself in harms way.

Edited by Booo

Miracle saw how Dash spun around and saw her. At first she was confused, had she don't a bad thing? The small day dream tilted her head to one side and then looked at the dragon who was talking to Dash "Miiii?"

Nellima thought for a moment. "Well....If you want me to teach you how to fly we'll have to wait till the wind picks up." she said. It was highly unlikely but she didn't want to tell him that.

Vrans looked at her and sighed "Can we at least walk or run? I'd rathe avoid being a burden. I know my wings can lesson my weight but that was after you lifted off to." he said not wanting to cause anything to go bad or something.

Yynara rolled her eyes. "What's the point of trying to hide a hatchling?" She glanced pointedly at the daydream hatchling with adoration, "They're too curious for their own good." She glanced at Miracle. "What's your name?" She asked softly, her eyes sparkling with interest.

"Uh....well...it's a long story." said Dash. When she asked what her name was he quickly interrupted. "Weren't you listening!? Her name is Miracle, I named her myself."

~~~~~

Nellima nodded, "I understand." she said as the two of them walked at a leisurely pace. It seemed like it would take forever to get to the north end of town since she was so used to flying everywhere she went.

She clenched her teeth, resisting the urge to complain. After all, it wasn't his fault or anything.

~~~~~

Eclipse shut her eyes, expecting the worst. The two collided and then.....silence. She opened her eyes again to see her mother lying on the ground.

Poderoso rushed to her side. "Kura! Are you alright!?" he asked.

Kurapika looked over at Poderoso who she barely recognized. "I'll be alright." she said. Her own well-being was the last thing on her mind.

Edited by Booo

Miracle nodded at her name and smiled. Her small tail swished around until Miracle remembered the mark on her neck again. She started to poke it with her tail and the tip of her nose, trying to figure out what it was "Mircle" Said in an attempt to say her own name "Mircle wa foo foo"

((*Fan girl squeel* SHE IS JUST TOO CUTE!!!! X3))