Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

[Yeah, I decided to skip that part. She's already accustomed to life in the LoG.

Does Yynara have a mentor? If so, who? x3

Can't RP; I have too much homework and I'm not actually supposed to be on... =P]

[Yeah, I decided to skip that part. She's already accustomed to life in the LoG.

Does Yynara have a mentor? If so, who? x3

Can't RP; I have too much homework and I'm not actually supposed to be on... =P]

((Ah ok. For the second part no she does not that I know of so far and for 3rd part ok.))

[Hey LLD! Booo is giving me back Dia. ;3 I'll jump off right where she left off, but don't expect me to be right-on-the-spot for it. =P]

Dia stretched her wings and noticed the look on Vita's face. "I'm thinking the exact same thing," She laughed, "And I doubt we'll get eaten." She chuckled and launched off of the ground, hovering in midair. "Race you to the shiny thing!" She challenged, a teasing grin on her face.

Edited by kittybrianna

Vita grinned and pumped his wings trying to gain speed. "I'm going to beat you." he said and gave a hard flap to gain speed.

((Wb and ok and its alright.))

[i'm going to try and join your chat room. X3]

Being lighter than Vita, Dia pulled ahead by a bit, then did a loop-the-loop around Vita teasingly. "No, I'm going to win." She smirked and started to pump her wings, feeling sweat bead on her scales. Seeing where the shiny thing had dropped through the foilage, she dove down into the trees.

While yes Dia was lighter the dive gave him more speed then. He pumped his wings and went past her.... to realize he was going in to fast so he breaked then suddenly folded up and used his shield as a sled almost and went into a tree.

Dash eventually found the moon stone, surrounded by flowers. He quickly approached it and gazed into the blue light.

He then put his hoof on the stone....but nothing happened. He stomped on it, hoping for a response.

"Come on! Do something!"

He tried and tried again but got the same results. He felt rage building up inside him.

"WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN TO ME!?"

He let all his anger out at once, the moon stone shattered to pieces.

'Uh oh....'

He tried to put the pieces together but it kept falling apart.

'I better get out of here before someone sees me...'

Dash ran as far away as possible before growing weary.

'I should be safe here...'

But before he could stop and rest, something caught his eye. He approached what appeared to be an oddly shaped rock sitting beside a bush. He turned it over and brushed off the leaves, it was an egg! He looked around, there were no other dragons near by and it was still warm.

He thought about bringing it to the nursery but then the others would find out that he was in the woods.

'Maybe I could sneak it in....They'll never know!'

He hid the egg under his wing before leaving the woods.

Edited by Booo

Seeing Vita skid right past the shiny thing using his tail as a sled, she landed beside the thing and looked after Vita, bubbling with laughter. "You hit a tree!" She exclaimed, choking down giggles. She bounded over and poked him playfully with one claw. "You alright, 'Sledding Champion'? You totally just crashed into a tree!" She looked at the tree, which had a slight gash where Vita had hit it. She grinned.

Vita fell back and growned "Ow." he said then looked at her "I beat ya.... but no one told me it would hurt so much." he said then got up and looked at the shiny thing. He walked over to it and looked at it. "What is that?" he asked.

Dia sniffed it, and then poked it, recoiling backwards in case it was dangerous. "It looks like... A compass?" She murmured, turning it over to see the other side with a bunch of arrows and jumbles of numbers all pointing to different directions.

[Gotta go =P]

Edited by kittybrianna

Vita looked at the compass and frowned "Never seen one before." he said looking at it closely. He grabbed it slowly in his front paw and looked at it "Does seen harmful." he commented then rolled it around in his paw.

Blue crystal eyes scanned the rocky surfaces for a way out. Wings barely folded together in a tattered mess as heavy steps wandered their way through the mazes of tunnels. The dampness did not help the health of the mighty Spitfire who had trouble keeping his head up. The running from his foes needed to stop and hopefully the complexity of these tunnels would rid his scent from their predatory instincts. The stomach of the dragon bellowed hinting to the fact yet again that the hunting had not gone well over the past few days. He may very well die in the spiraling tunnels, but at least he gave the enemy a good chase.

The dragon stopped for a moment resting his head upon a series of rocks. His breathing was heavy and winded, and no doubt one would see the exhaustion upon the dragon himself. He was in no way in any condition to fight; however, he still had a little bit of juice left for one final battle in need be. Flashes of his past life went before his conscious eyes as his mind teetered from his exhaustion. It had been pleasant, painful, and exciting, but his story twas not over. Shaking his head, he knew he had to press forward...Something... or someone told him.

Again and again he went down one path and stumbled up another. Hours perhaps days went by without knowing the time of day! Just as his faith was wavering, his eyes spotted a glint of light reflect brilliantly off of a stalactite along the cave wall. His hopes were raised as his large frame scrambled to look for the source. Tripping over many rocks and smashing into the stony columns, his eyes squinted as he rounded the corner into a bright wall of light. He took in a deep breath of fresh air as a gust of wind blew through caverns... Yes, he was finally free.

Charging forward he was exited the cave to what seemed to have expanded to a huge land. Wherever he was, it was far away from anyone or perhaps anything for miles. But this fact was not what drew his attention. Upon his weary eyes and burnt mind, a city lay before him in the distance... A city.. of gold. In his strained parched voice he muttered in disbelief.

"No, it cannot be!... The legend is true, after all. All these years I had thought the Land of Gold to be but a myth. A false hope for dragons abroad to dream about at night, and to tell the little hatchlings stories from time to time! But... not so!..."He panted and composed himself... He was not out of this yet," I... I must seek help... I have not come this far to die at the gates of this city.

With his wings he stretched them out wide with some pain and soreness, but they would feel the winds under them soon once more. Never before had Iskar felt so much hope in his life. For once, his stoic nature was subdued. Taking in a deep breath, he let out a might roar not of terror or anger, but of freedom.. sweet relief of freedom. Running forward albeit not in the most balanced manner, he stroked his massive wings in the air. As he neared a ledge, he pushed off and pushed his wings to the best of their current ability.

And.. He flew... toward the one hope that would change his life forever.

Vita head shot up at a roar as it sounded over the place. He looked at Dia "hold on" he said and flew up and spotted a flying dot. He threw his tail sheild up hoping to signal the dot. He hoped his shield was big enough. though it was almost twice his size so it was hard to do this for any prolonged time

Edited by little lost dragon

A twinkling in the distance reached Iskar's view. The mighty dragon could not see the exact source, but hopefully the intent was friendly. He tipped his wings and guided himself going toward the signal whoever it might be. Building up speed he hoped to reach it soon as he went soaring closer to the ground. His body ache; It screamed in pain for him to just simply stop. But he pushed himself not to give up. With his dimming vision, he could see two small dragons, but one was holding a shield.

Blackness...

His vision blurred and the ground seemed to swirl. The two dragons would see Iskar losing his balance and straining to keep himself from going head first into the ground. Shaking his head he reared up his whole body flapping his wings frantically to try to slow himself down. While this drastically slowed down his momentum, it was not enough for a safe landing. Going dangerously close to Vrans, he veered off just in time and hit the ground hard. Dirt and rock when flying everywhere as the large Spitfire rolled again and again. Finally he came to a stop a few yards past where Vrans hovered.

As everything settled and nothing but the heavy breaths of Iskar remained, he looked over to the younger dragons and tried calling out to them, but did not have such strength. If they can closer to him, perhaps he would be able to speak. Injured, exhausted, and in great pain, Iskar remained at his spot... for now.

Edited by DragoTheWise

Vita flew off to the side when he thought a collision was going to happen. But it did not. He flew down to the heap of a dragon and walked up "You alright?" he asked noting the tired strained little movements "YOur safe no what ever you came from." he said.

Miracle stopped pushing against the wall of her egg Have to stop.... To tired... Not strong enough Then she felt a weird sensation, like she was being picked up. She then felt warmth, like her egg was being kept close to someone's body Has someone found me? she thought then a sudden rush of energy came over her and she had the feeling like she had to push. HARD.

Miracle started thrashing about in her egg, clawing and hitting every spot. Then she heard a loud CRACK. At that sound she started to repeadedly hit that one cracked area. Miracle heard another loud crack as her head came out of her egg. She kept her eyes closed as she breathed air for the frist time she breathed in and made a small sound "Miiii?"

((Miracle is born into the world! :3 The gift of life....))

Dash kept moving as the little dragon bounced around in it's egg.

"We're almost there!"

He stopped once they reached the end of the woods. The egg began to crack, and before long it hatched into a Daydream dragon.

"It's a miracle!"

He looked around to see if anyone was watching.

"Sssh! We have to be quiet!" he whispered. He checked to see if the coast was clear and snuck his way through to the other side. He made sure to keep his head low to the ground and not make eye contact with anyone.

Dawn was minding her own business when she noticed her brother carrying something suspicious.

"Hey Dash! What's that you got there?"

He started walking faster when he heard Dawn call his name.

"Uh...nothing....just delivering something!"

He changed course and looked back to make sure she wasn't following him.

Dawn just stood there as Dash left in a hurry.

'Well....that was weird...'

~~~~~

Reina froze when she heard the roar. That's when she noticed that her pendant was missing.

"It's gone!" she shrieked, scaring whatever was close by.

"I must of dropped it on the way down."

Edited by Booo

Miracle opened her eyes to see she was being carried in the wings of another dragon. He told her to to be quiet, so she nodded and kept her mouth shut. She was wondering were they where going and who was the dragon that was carring her. Miracle just ignored that for the moment and decided to see what she looked like. She looked down to see she had blue scales, but nothing else, not even wings. Miracle examine her paws and her feet and began to play with them. Since she didn't discard her egg shell yet, it was like a large open bowl, so she curled up and played with her feet and tail letting a small "Kuuuuuu" escape her mouth. Miracle grabbed her tail and waved it around a few times, she found it kind of hard to control her arms and legs, but it felt good to be free from her dark prison. Miracle jumped at a loud sound though, which sounded like a roar. She began to whimper and curled up into a ball in an attempt to hide from what was scaring her.

Kara turned.

"What? your pendant's missing? I didn't see it."

Edited by sueprin

Iskar could barely turn his head to face the young dragon that spoke to him. A friendly heart seemed to be of this dragon who had concern for Iskar; though his question "You Alright?" while it was of concern, it was obvious that Iskar was not "alright". The Spitfire slowly breathed as his vision began to blur. He had to try to communicate with them.. He had to get food.

"Young one, I must ask you if you can spare me any food. I have been... traveling for some time, and my travels have been harsh. My stomach is empty and my strength is weak. Once I eat... something, I will be able to move... hopefully."

At the moment Iskar could not feel much of his body. Either it was because of too much pain or perhaps from lack of nutrition. For now, he would have to stay here and be still. Hopefully the dragons of this place were as friendly as this one. If so, he had found the refugee he was searching for.

"My name is... is Iskar. What are you called, young dragon?"

Alina walked out of the nursery, taking Ryder with her.

"Hold still!" she demanded.

Ryder flailed about, trying to escape her grasp. "I DON'T WANNA!" he whined. He hated taking baths.

~~~~~

Dash ducked behind a rock.

'That was close!'

They weren't far from the nursery, despite going a different route than planned.

Just then, he heard an unsettling noise.

'What was that!?'

He looked over at Miracle, the noise must of startled her.

"Hey, don't cry." he said, bringing the egg closer. "I won't let anything happen to you."

~~~~~

"I guess you'll have to come live with me. I don't suppose you have anywhere else to go." said Nellima. It wasn't like it was her choice anyway.

Nellima turned to the sound of someone she didn't recognize. "....You don't by any chance know who that was, do you?" she asked Vrans who she didn't know very well.

~~~~~

Reina frantically looked high and low, occasionally glancing back at Kara.

"Help me look for it!"

~~~~~

Mira looked up as Ashrin and Ares flew overhead. They were too busy laughing and having a good time to notice anything. "Is it just me or does Ares seem more lighthearted then usual?" she asked.

Luma shrugged.

~~~~~

Aria and Spark exchanged looks. "You stay here." he said. Spark took a few steps forward and got ready to take flight.

Aria stopped him. "Wait!"

Spark turned around. "What!?"

She paused. "Be careful..."

Spark smiled. "Don't worry." he said. He spread his wings and flew in the direction of the sound as Aria watched from below.

Edited by Booo

Miracle looked up to see the dragon that was carring her comforting her. She sniffed a few times before getting distracted by something on her neck. It was on the right side of her neck around its base, it was a strange golden symbol that looked like two connecting curls Pretty..... Miracle pawed at the symbol, but it didn't come off. Was it a birth mark? She looked at it and thought about how if you take two of that symbol they make a cross. That cross reminded her of windmills that her parents told her (Yes her parents talked to her while she was in her egg) where tall towers with paper sails on them. The thought of windmills then brought the thought of the windmills making bread and the bread reminded her of something. She was hungry... Miracle looked back up at the nice dragon that was carring her, opened and closed her mouth repeadedly and then said "Fooooooo"

Iskar could barely turn his head to face the young dragon that spoke to him. A friendly heart seemed to be of this dragon who had concern for Iskar; though his question "You Alright?" while it was of concern, it was obvious that Iskar was not "alright". The Spitfire slowly breathed as his vision began to blur. He had to try to communicate with them.. He had to get food.

"Young one, I must ask you if you can spare me any food. I have been... traveling for some time, and my travels have been harsh. My stomach is empty and my strength is weak. Once I eat... something, I will be able to move... hopefully."

At the moment Iskar could not feel much of his body. Either it was because of too much pain or perhaps from lack of nutrition. For now, he would have to stay here and be still. Hopefully the dragons of this place were as friendly as this one. If so, he had found the refugee he was searching for.

"My name is... is Iskar. What are you called, young dragon?"

Vita nodded and "Sure we can get you some food." he said and looked at Dia after all she was the hunter. "I'm Vita. and this is Dia. Where still in training here in the land of gold. If its ok to ask, how did you end up here in this state?" he asked.

"I guess you'll have to come live with me. I don't suppose you have anywhere else to go" said Nellima. It wasn't like it was her choice anyway.

Nellima turned to the sound of someone she didn't recognize. "....You don't by any chance know who that was, do you?" she asked Vrans who she didn't know very well.

Vrans nodded not sure how to take that but alright. When she asked him if he knew the roar he shook his head "Non that I can recall. Then again I don;t recall much since entering this land. Ya know how I landed though." he said.

Dia scrambled over to where Vita was, the compass still in the trees behind her. Her eyes widened in shock as she spotted the dragon laying on the ground. "Did you come from up there?" She asked softly, stuttering on her sentence.

She —very suddenly— exploded with questions.

"What was it like up there? Were there many other dragons? What do pale-faces look like? What kind of dragon are you? What happened to you? Were you in a tribe? What other kinds of dragons live up there? Do you have any siblings? What was the world up there like? Did you have forests up there?"

She snapped her mouth shut and looked away, heat flooding her scaled face. "Sorry. You don't have to answer those." She shuffled awkwardly.

Edited by kittybrianna

Dash looked at her more closely.

"Huh? What's that on your neck?"

He examined it for a while then smiled. "You know, we're a lot alike you and I." he said. He felt as if there was some sort of connection between the two of them. She then started making gestures like she was trying to tell him something.

"Is something wrong?"

He just stood there, unsure what to do.

Edited by Booo