Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((Did his partner run away?))

Spark flapped his wings as fast as he could and came to a screeching halt. "Am I late!?" he called.

Torna was getting tired of waiting until suddenly Spark appeared.

"Finally!"

~~~~~

Reina heard a noise and landed amongst the brush. She went in the direction of the sound and came across what appeared to be some sort of dragon statue. She found it hard to believe it was what she had heard, but just to be sure she inspected it more carefully. Nope....just a rock.

((xd.png Poor Vrans.))

Edited by Booo

Vrans sighed. He slowly started to move. Vita had landed as well "It..... its moving." he said "And it just let out air..." he said Vrans rolled his eye's "Ever seen a stone-" "AHHHH it speaks and moves." Vita almost yelled "I'll take that as a no." Vrans said and looked at the adult hoping she would behave better.

"Well...I stand corrected." said Reina. "I've never seen your type around here before."

Dia hid behind Vita and didn't say a word.

~~~~~

The hatchling slowly came out of it's shell. First his head, then his legs, followed by his tail. He looked up at Spark and took a few steps forward before turning around and darting back into his shell.

It's cold out there!

Spark laughed. "You'll get used to it." he said.

Edited by Booo

Vrans sighed "As I can tell. I'v scared every one I'v come across except one but she ran away.... no idea why either..." he said looking down then looked at Dia "Why are you hiding? we met before." he said Then shook his head and sighed "Your all most likely wondering where and how I got here. And honestly I think the crash wiped most of my head. Due to landing on it. I fell in and thats where it begon." he said

Dia stepped forward. "Oh, thats right. Now I remember." she said. "We just came looking for fruit. You don't happen to know where we could find any, do you?" she asked.

~~~~~

"I wish I could've arrived sooner. Something terrible happened to Kiro..." said Spark.

Aria frowned, "Will she be alright?" she asked.

"I don't know, she's not doing too badly so far." he said. He hoped Kiro would get better soon, if ever. If she didn't make it, who would take over as Messenger when he's gone?

Edited by Booo

Vrans again shook his head "I haven't been here long enough to really know. So far my food has been what ever though I was food." he said "It does get lonely at times but life's life." he said

Vita straightened up "You fell on your head? How did you do that?" he asked and Vrans just looked at the hatchling "Being half asleep you can end up doing some very stupid things. Remember to get your sleep so you don't end up doing so." he said and Vita nodded.

What was I thinking? He probably dosn't even eat fruit. thought Dia. Her stomach growled.

~~~~~

The egg shell rolled slightly from side to side. "Don't worry about us. I think Kiro would appreciate the company." said Aria.

Spark looked at the egg and then back at Aria. "Your right, I won't make the same mistake I did before." he said. He turned around and looked back at the hatchling one last time before leaving.

Torna overheard Spark mention something about Kiro. "Wait! What about her!? Is something wrong!?" he asked but it was obvious he wasn't paying attention. Something dosn't feel right... he thought. He beat his wings and took off after him.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

Edited by Booo

Vrans looked at the group "why don't we had to my place? there I have some water and meat." he sadi then looked at Dia "And we can look for barries along the way." he siad

Kara opened her eyes. were was she? she didn't even remember falling asleep. she racked her brain. Yes.she remembered now. And then she remembered what had happened. Why did she have to wake herself?Why did she tried to remember anything at all? Misery came like a flood. tear was forcing it'sway out. She couldn't help crying. Her sobs grew loud. whimpers of pain escaped.

then she stpped suddenly. Had someone heard her? she was sure that Kurapika didn't hear it,but the dark dragon Gor... it was impossible for him to have not heard it. she armed her heart. And glanced at the dragon.

Gor looked at Kurapika and then back at the hatchling. He slowly shifted towards her, a gut-wrenching smell pouring through his nostrils with every breath. He quickly looked away as soon as Kurapika made eye-contact.

~~~~~

Dia nodded and looked up at Reina.

"You two go ahead without me. I won't be far from here." said Reina before disappearing above the trees.

Vita looked at the 2 remaining there "Want to head to my place? Dia we could look for berries on the way Vita you could help to." he said looking at the 2.

"Alright, lets go Vita." said Dia. She made sure to stay by Vita and not wander too far ahead. She wasn't used to these parts, but she was fine as long as he was near by.

Edited by Booo

((Bump.))

It was late spring. Life went on as usual, nothing dramatic nor apprehensive. The dragon population had grown since the winter and the "Land of Gold" had become quite habitable for a variety of species, life was good.

Or...was it?

Not everyone felt the same way. Ever since Kiro died, Torna hadn't been as sociable as he used to be.

Torna watched from the shadows as dragons from all over began to gather in the center of the forsaken land. Aria (the alpha) held her head high, a ceremony was about to begin.

Joining them, Diere' Misu; followed by her mentor, Reina.

Dia kept a sharp lookout for Vita Contego. Due to her small size, she had to fly overhead in order to get a good view. She never really understood why she was so small, she assumed by now she would be as big and strong as everyone else.

Laniro Firita was busy looking after an egg that she had recently found floating in the lake.

"Why don't you go along and join the others? I'll take over from here." said Alina, sensing Lani's excitement.

Lani nodded and was soon gone without hesitation, leaving the egg under the care of Alina.

Soon after her departure, the egg began to levitate.

Edited by Booo

Vita had gone to practice fighting things. After a bit he decided to return. He took to the air sure Dia was looking for him by now so he pumped his over sized wings.

Vrans came to the edge of the forest again to look at the activity. He still did not know who to talk to and well every one kept treating him like a statue he wished they'd get over it.

Dia had almost given up until she spotted his large wings. "Vita!" she called, "Come on! We can't forget Vrans!"

~~~~~

Nellima strayed away from the crowd and went looking for Torna. She eventually found him under a tree. The sparks on the end of his tail made him easy to spot.

She flew down and walked over to him, "You know, the ceremony's about to start." she said.

Torna looked up at her briefly and sighed.

"Oh right...the ceremony..."

He looked at the ground again and started thinking to himself.

She shifted closer. "Well? Aren't you going to tell me what’s wrong?"

Torna blinked his glossy yellow eyes. "I'm fine...really." he muttered.

There was an awkward silence....

"Well, I better not be late. I guess I'll see you later..."

Nellima looked back at him one more time before leaving. I wish there was something I could do for him. she wondered.

Edited by Booo

Vita heard Dia and pumped his wings towards her. When she told they almost forgot Vrans he nodded and switched course "Then come on lets go. Bet I could find him before you do." he said even though she was the hunter.

Dia went after him but stopped partway. "Wait! I have an idea." she said and changed direction.

((Lazy ATM.))

Vita banked around towards Dia thinking this is one of her little things to get a head start. "Whats this Idea?" he said pulling up towards her.

Dia circled the plaza. "Help me find Poderoso. He can't be too far from here." She said, but she didn't make clear exactly what she needed him for.

~~~~~

Oranos accidentally bumped into Lani. "Sorry, my bad." he said, their eyes met.

"I must say, you look quite dazzling this fine morning." he complimented.

Lani blinked, "You don't look too bad yourself."

((Quick, RUN! xd.png))

Vita nodded and looked around for the magi. "Where was he last?" Vita asked.

((Guaa writers block))

"I don't know, I thought you were with him this morning." said Dia. Shortly after this remark she spotted the orange dragon in the distance. "I see him!" she announced.

Edited by Booo

"I was with him but then he used that teleport move and when that happens I don't where he goes half the time." Vita said as they flew towards the magi. "You know how hard it is trying to fight him when he uses that move? even with my tail shield and breast armor its still hard." he commented as they flew towards Poderoso.

Now you know how I feel... thought Dia, trailing behind him.

"Hey! Poderoso!" she called as they got closer.

Poderoso looked up. "Well if it isn't Vita Contego and his friend Dia." he greeted. "What is it you two wish to see me about?"

"We need to teleport something, can you help us?" she asked.

"Hm....I suppose, but we mustn't dawdle. Where to?"

"Just at the edge of the woods." said Dia, glancing at Vita. "I know what I'm doing." she whispered.

Edited by Booo