Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Vita caught up to nose to noes but was able to stop do to his larger wings at the cost of a sore back again. He tried to catch Dia with his tail shield but failed. "Hey don't hog all the food." he joked coming up and helping her get her self out of the pile.

Dia looked around dazed, "I think I lost my appetite..." she mumbled, feeling dizzy.

Poderoso watched as Dia suddenly appeared out of nowhere, followed by Vita. They were going so fast, he didn't notice who it was at first. "Looks like you brought a friend along with you." he laughed.

Vita spun around "Ah hey Poderoso. Did not see you there." he said "Poderoso this is my friend if not best friend Dia. Dia my mentor Poderoso." he introduced them then looked at Dia "You just crashed landed into a pile of meat so its ok. Once the dizziness fades you'll be hungry again." he said

Dia shook herself clean, "Oh, so your his mentor...um....Poderamo." she muttered.

"Poderoso, nice to meet you." he corrected.

"Right...Poderoso.....I knew that." she said, a bit embarrassed.

Poderoso laughed, "Don't worry, your not the only one." he said.

Vita looked at them then as they spoke "Ya don't I made that mistake to a few times." he said then looked at Dia "What do ya wanna do till you feel up to eating?" he asked.

"Hmmm, I guess my shield isn't s strong as pure blood guardians. it's only fair. "

she looked at her shield, tinted with blue. she never heard of guardian shield gettting hurt in any ways.

"Oh right, I almost forgot." said Dia, feeling normal again. She jumped into the pile and shuffled around for something to eat, eventually resurfacing. "Any fruit in here?" she asked. She wasn't that fond of meat, but that didn't stop her from wanting to be a hunter.

Edited by Booo

Vita looked around "Um.... I don't know. This is the meat house I guess." he said grabbing a piece of meat and started to eat it then looked at his mentor "Where are the fruits?" he asked.

"Good luck finding any. It is winter after all." said Poderoso.

"Who am I kidding....I'm probably one of the only dragons here who knows what a fruit even is." Dia interrupted.

~~~~~

Gor launched himself forward, his wings spread - jaws open.

Kurapika saw the look in his eyes and managed to react fast enough. "Look out!" she yelled, pushing Kara out of the way and putting herself in his path.

Gor didn't have time to slow down, instead he collided with Kurapika. She was almost as big as he was, but she was still no match for his vigorous power.

Knowing he missed his target, he quickly retreated and let out a menacing hiss.

Eclipse was thrown back, she barely had time to react to his sudden attack. She blinked and looked over at her mother who wasn't moving, laying on her side. She let out a cry of panic and ran over to her.

Hearing her daughter, Kurapika came back to her senses. "I'm fine." she assured her, her back ached but it could've been a lot worse. She lifted her head and slowly got to her feet. "Is everyone alright?" she asked, directing her attention away from herself.

Eclipse was still startled by what had happened, but knowing that Kurapika was still in one piece calmed her down somewhat. She circled around Kara, inspecting her thoroughly before coming to the conclusion that she wasn't harmed.

Vita looked at Dia "I do. I hang around you long enough to know what ya like." he said which was true. She seemed to be the most content with something with leaves on it and or chewy. He saw her eat them lots so he had there shapes in his head. "Come on lets go find some food." he said.

((Wait.... if there underground then would there be snow or.....?))

((Nah, it's just really cold.))

"Okay, lets go!" said Dia. She was about to leave until she stopped and turned around. "If thats okay with Poder....Poderollo." she said, still stumbling over his name. She wasn't good with names, or meeting new dragons. Maybe if she wasn't so edgy she would remember these things.

Edited by Booo

Vita just nudged her "He already said go ahead come on." he said.

((Writers block ack sorry))

Vita was right. Just as she went outside she spotted Reina soaring high above where she was standing. She looked like she was searching for something, and Dia had a feeling she knew what it was.

Reina caught sight of Dia and swooped down, landing in front of her. "There you are! Where have you been?" she questioned, giving the impression that she had been searching long and hard. She tried not to sound aggravated but Dias 'fluctuating personality' was getting to be a habit.

Edited by Booo

Vita sat down and looked at the ground a little embarrassed right now do to being caught in the middle here. "She got hungry so I took her here and now we were just about to go look for fruits." he explained

"And whose this? Is this who you were following?" she asked in a calmer tone.

Dia looked up. "Yes, this is Vita Contego." she said, introducing the two. "We were just hungry and..." she said hesitating.

"And what?" Reina asked. "Well whatever it is at least your safe and sound." she said, not waiting for an answer. "Come on then, follow my lead." she said, ascending in the direction of the woods.

Dia began to follow before stopping and turning back. "Well come on, aren't you coming?" she persuaded him, flying in circles.

~~~~~

Kurapika flashed a look of disappointment, looking him straight in the eye. "After all we've done for you..." she murmured. She didn't have words for what he had done, and this wasn't the first time he had done something like this. However, she still had faith that he could change his ways; no matter how ruthless he may seem.

It won't be long now.

Kiro was a bit heavier then he expected but Spark managed to get her safetly to the Healer's den. He stepped in and looked around, the place was a disaster. It was like something went on a rampage and managed to destroy everything in it's path. "What on earth happened here!?" he asked, seeing the look on everyones faces.

"Nothing to worry about, I've got it all under control." she assured him. "Now what can I help you with?" she asked, quickly changing the subject.

Spark felt that he should be concerned, but he trusted her. "Kiro was bitten, she needs help immediately." he said, worry in his voice.

Kiro rolled her eyes. "Please....it can't be that bad." she said, acting tough. She descended from Spark and felt pain the moment she touched the ground. "I think I'll just stay here a while." she said, resting her ankle.

Edited by Booo

"And whose this? Is this who you were following?" she asked in a calmer tone.

Dia looked up. "Yes, this is Vita Contego." she said, introducing the two. "We were just hungry and..." she said hesitating.

"And what?" Reina asked. "Well whatever it is at least your safe and sound." she said, not waiting for an answer. "Come on then, follow my lead." she said, ascending in the direction of the woods.

Dia began to follow before stopping and turning back. "Well come one, aren't you coming?" she persuaded him, flying in circles.

Vita nodded and took after her. "I'm coming." he said and pulled up beside her.

((Guaa writers block))

Kara was stunned. Why did he attack? And the way He suddenly lunged at them reminded her of her father. she shuddered. but she wasn't hurt.

Kurapika spread herbs on Kiro's snake bite. "This should do the trick." she said. She barely noticed that she herself was injured.

The only thing on Spark's mind was Kiro. After all, she was his responsibility. "You don't look well, maybe you should lie down."

Kiro's head was spinning, "I'll be better in no time."

Edited by Booo

As Spark waited for Kiro to heal, something struck his mind.

"I must go back to Aria, it's urgent." he said.

Kurapika nodded, "I understand, take as long as you need."

Spark knelt down next to Kiro, "I'll be back shortly." he whispered. He spread his wings and was gone in a flash.

Haii! Can Rainbowsh join please? (:

((

• We are currently not accepting.
  • In the future please post in the OOC.
  • Please use (()) when posting OOC in the RP.
  • Be sure to read the rules and check the OOC before attempting to join.
wink.gif))

((why do I think she did not even bother to read the rules?))

As Vita and Dia and Reina flew Vita felt like he was a bit out of place here but hoped he would not get in trouble here. His larger wings allowing him to glide more. He recalled the time when they where still in the nursery. Most likely the most active point in there lives. He needed to stop by to see mom again at some point. ((I forgot her name))

Vrans was walking around with his partner. She was sitting on him as normal. She also still had that scale he had given her to. It seemed to be part of her. She never left anywhere with out it at all. Movment caught his eye. He almost growled do to having a few fights already with the wild life. They knew he had meat but so far had no way of getting at it. Most of them where down his throat not him down there's. He looked up to see 3 other dragons. He let out a called and opened his really over sized wings and started to pump them slowly gaining air.

((What was his partners name again?))

Kara looked at the medi dragon tending to that bite on the other dragon who just entered. She guessed that she was finished. Kara dragged her body to one of the bed. she looked wearily at the black dragon. was this bed too near? Kara snuggled in to the bed. she was too tired to care, and this bed was so soft. she curled up and closed her eyes. Edited by sueprin