Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

"Hey! I'm talkin to you!" shouted Etsel, trying to get Vrans' attention. She went up to him and tapped his cold, armored skin. "Are you alive!?"

Dia perched on a tree and watched Etsel from a distance. "What's she doing?" she asked Vita.

Vrans turned around to look at the one tapping him "Oh hey there. Sorry about that I was thinking about things." he apologetised. "Is there something you wish to speak to me about?" he asked not knowing hellfires attitudes or anything.

((Edited due to miss read. Sorry Booo))

Edited by little lost dragon

"I.... I guess so."

She forced a smile. to take her mind off it, she asked again.

"Where do we start?"

((LLD: They were. She's talking to Vrans.))

"Well I thought the woods would be a good place to start, especially this time of year." said Reina. Prey was bountiful during the spring, but most of it had been over-hunted in the recent years. Reina hoped that there would be enough this year for the growing number of dragons.

~~~~~

"Ah ha! Just as I thought!"

Etsel climbed up onto his head and stared at his eyes.

"I know what your up to! You can't keep it a secret from me!"

Vrans looked up at Etsel a little amused now "Keeping a secret? Says who?" he asked used to others climbing over him. "What am I up to?" he asked wondering what this one would say.

"Don't act dumb with me!" she demanded. Vrans knew something she didn't.

"It's about Vita, isn't it?"

~~~~~

Having done his job, Poderoso returned to find that Kurapika wasn't home. He assumed that she was with Eclipse, but it wasn't like her to suddenly vanish without him knowing.

Edited by Booo

Vrans looked at her "I know a lot of things you don't know." he said "As for Vita he's a friend. Though I don't know why he'd be in my head right now anyway. Tell what are you thinking?" he asked looking her in the eye now.

Etsel was giving him the evil eye. "I don't like your attitude." she hissed. "There's no use hiding it, you might as while spit it out!"

Nellima returned, having found what she was looking for. "Sorry I'm late. Being a Nebula isn't as easy as you think." she admitted.

Etsel hopped down and scurried off. "I'll be back!"

Nellima watched Etsel. "What was that all about?"

~~~~~

Reina took the lead and soared above the woods. "This looks like a good spot." she said, diving down. She looked back to make sure that Kara was keeping up with her.

Vrans looked at Etsel as she said he knew something and so on. Then she took off after his mentor returned and he shrugged "No idea. She just pops out of no where saying I know something she does not. That could be a lot of things. I found it amusing then anything else." he responded. A hellfire could not do much to him anyway. Unless she some how bakes his rock scales to lava but she was way to small for that right now. "Being a stone is not easy either. But it has its pros and cons...... then again what does not?" he asked

[Ohmygod, I am so so so sorry I've been gone. My computer suddenly broke down and I've had quite a few issues in RL, and I just now returned. ._. Again, I am SO sorry...

Am I still allowed to RP? Or have I been 'removed'?]

((Dia is still around and Vita's best friend and potental mate (that is if that sub plot is still ago) Glad to see you back though kittybrianna))

[*Facepalm* I hope Booo would still let me RP after I've been gone for so long.

I think the potential mate thing is out, because before I suddenly left, I was planning for her to be single. She's not exactly the type to hook up with a guy ASAP. She has other things planned. And, is she over her 'mental issues'?

Oh, and someone's trying to join on the OOC page.]

Edited by kittybrianna

((No one said you where removed so.... I think your still allowed in. And lol, Vita thinks he's taken by her. Part of why he's fighting Etsel so much lol. Wonder what would happen when he finds that out lol))

[Well, the new person joining has a crush on Vita. >.> More girl troubles? She seems like someone who could work with him, though. Not like Estel, who's all like "RAWR I want you."

I missed this RP D=]

Kara flew on, gliding to the forest. She was glad she was chosen to be hunter. she already saw enough blood to last a life. Her home, splattered with blood..

something was wrong with the memory. No. I don't want to remember that she thought. Kara shook her head.

Nellima looked back and laughed slightly. "Well...hatchlings are like that." she said, thinking nothing of it. "Anyway.....I wanted you to have this." She set the steel hammer in front of Vrans. The head was painted with pink berries and had a crooked wooden handle. "Oranos gave this to me." she said, "It's not much....but I thought maybe you could use it for something."

~~~~~

Dia happened to see Reina and Kara fly overhead. "Never seen her before..." she muttered. As the two flew further Dia spotted something in the distance.

"Hey! Look over there!" She shouted, trying to get Vita's attention.

She watched as something shiny fell and disappeared in the woods.

"What was that!?"

((If your wondering, Reina dropped her golden compass.))

~~~~~

Reina looked up. "Is something wrong?" she asked. Kara didn't seem to notice her.

Edited by Booo

Vrans nodded "True hatchlings will be hatchlings." he said then as she handed the steel hammer he took it and looked it over as she explained to him. He nodded having a paw feel the hammers head "Feels strong." he commented. No ones given him any gifts before so he did not know how to react. He wanted to test it but decided not to for now. He did not know what it could take and what not. "Thank you. And I sure can. My paws are a bit tired of hitting certain rocks into place and so on." he said then looked at her "By the way, where would I be staying now that you guys accepted me into this community." he asked wonderinly.

Vita looked as Dia got his attention. "Come on lets go see." he said feeling very young again. Though this time they would not risk being eaten. Both where bigger and he was learning combat moves to.

[Hi!]

Yynara was sitting in the plaza, staring at the roof of the cave, suddenly wishing for the moon and stars. Her moonstone and nebula ancestry longed for the night. She stood up and shook her scales, bunching her muscles and taking off, letting the air carry her to the forest.

Miracle sat quietly in her egg. It was dark and moist and she had no idea where she was. She knew she wasn't at home, or else she would have heard her mother lullaby. Miracle shook inside her egg, making the shell around her shake as well. Outside of the egg she could faintly hear the rustling of leafs, possibly from her egg shaking. Miracle wiggled a little bit inside of her egg, getting into a more comfortable possition. She was going to hatch soon, and she needed plenty of rest so she will have the energy to break the egg shell. She started to relax and dream about the warmth of the sun on her scales. What she didn't know was that her egg had fallen in the Land of Gold....

((That ok?? I thought it would be ok if I started where her history left off...))

Edited by TimeFlame

Kara jumped, startled.

"No, I'm alright."

She said as she landed. the forest was filled with preys. She tried to idetentfy clumps of small coming from all around.

Dash wanted to get away and be alone for a while. 'What am I supposed to do now?' he wondered. No one would listen to what he had to say, not even his mother. She was always too busy, spending time with Eclipse and caring for others.

This made him very jealous. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head.

'I'll show them!'

He ran through the woods in search of the moon stone.

Miracle woke up with a start. She was still kind of weak, but she was able to shake her egg out of what she was hoping wasn't a tree. Miracle felt her egg come in contact with the ground with a loud THUD! The shell didn't crack though so Miracle guessed that she was never far from the ground in the first place. She scratched at the walls of her egg with no luck of breaking free, but she didn't give up. Miracle kept scratching, pushing, and even tried to bang her nose against the wall Don't give up! she thought to herself