WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

If Signum is as old as Jackal, should she know his real name? I can send it too you if you want?

sounds good, and she is.

just listening to Sum 41 - Count your last blessings

Ill go ahead and post it here I guess. Real name: Erebus. Have you ever heard of Texas Hippie Coalition?

Ah it is a good band, but judging from your music reports so far, I don't know if you would like them.

well I listen to just about anything, so I'll give them a try

Sorry xd.png got a bit distracted der. I posted though I am running out of things to say soooo yeah I may have him go to the meeting noa. Sooooooo posty?

I'll have to post later. ^^' I'm too tired and hungry at the moment. x_x

Remember - elementals are from up above, too. tongue.gif

I have no idea what to post...but...

OMG! FEATHERED HATS! ;D ;D ;D

Whee~ I love ya, Hawke.

Now that I spewed random words out of my mouth, I'm going to figure out what to post, or keep Xtero sleeping on the floor.

Username: warewolves

Name: Mitosu (Not her true name)

what is age when compared to the age of the universe?

She is old, let’s leave it at that.

Species: Reaper

Sex: female

Powers/Abilities:

Reap: Anything sliced by her scythe is infected with a special substance which reacts differently with each person, and by how much they were cut. A small scratch usually leads to hallucinations; some are knocked out and experience a small nightmare. The larger cuts increase the effect, and are very likely to cause the scythe to take their life. She is the only one who can touch it.

Pass on: In special occasions, she can 'pass on' her abilities to certain people. This is done by her giving them her scythe willingly.

Name: When she knows a person's name, not their name used on the streets, but a true name, she can control them completely.

Weaknesses:

Reap: As said, the effects vary. Some people are barely even inflicted, meaning they only have a heightened sense of paranoia and maybe seeing shadows in the edge of their vision.

Pass on: IF the person does not give back the scythe by a certain amount of time (Varies with the person) it will become infused to his/her hand until the scythe wielder destroys the old reaper.

Name: A true name in nearly impossible to find, and only a few creatures, such as reapers know theirs on birth. They usually prefer to go by other names.

Description: http://www.animegalleries.net/album/topn/c...ry/-17976/img/3

Personality: Mitosu is a silent person. She prefers to be silent and quiet rather then talk. That's not to say she does not talk. When she needs to her mouth seems to sprout words that may seem like nonsense to most people, but carry the wisdom of a Reaper. When angered no one but a Reaper as old as herself, or the right words, can stop her from Reaping. And when someone does manage to capture her heart, they will find a quiet but passionate soul.

Other: Optional: Knows the Jackal's real name. (It's up to FRoD; if I get no reply on here I'll shoot him a pm)

Name: Zack

Species: Fallen angel

Sex: male

Powers/Abilities:

Attraction: Anyone who has not met him before can fall in love with him, if they look into his eyes it can intensify into obsession. If left unchecked, they can become his willing slaves.

Telepathy: When he fell his mind was opened and he began to hear people's minds. He usually shuts it off, but can on occasions push his way into a person's mind and find out everything about them.

Arch sword: He has an ancient sword which when he holds it gives him strength beyond measure.

Weaknesses:

Attraction: He has no control over this power. He hides his eyes behind specially designed sunglasses to tone down the effect, but people automatically like him, or absolutely hate him. Sometimes the ability can flip itself in certain people, and some are not affected at all, but that is rarer then a cannibal Faun.

Telepathy: If he is not careful, he can be driven insane.

Arch sword: This drains him when being used, and is only good for an hour every now and then.

Description:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/winged%...y_Ferrette1.jpg

(Except without the chains and dark black sunglasses. He is wearing a black denim jacket with no sleaves and denim pants.

Personality: Zack is a person who is always smiling. He is always there dancing to a song in his head, and always seems to have a beer in his hand. He never seems to be drunk though when in fight, when he has to he can fight with such ferocity it is a wonder it is contained by his attitude most of the time. He will talk about how handsome he is, how any woman is lucky to have met him, but secretly this is all an act to cover his shame and loneliness.

Other:

He WB. If you need me to add more, just shoot me a post.

Edited by warewolves

Ah, it's good to finally do something other than "lurk" around the "Other RPs" section. I almost gave-up on searching for an RPG until it donned on me that I still had a pending application for this one. Oh, what a fool I am...

And yes, Neutral Demon. Feathered hats.

Name: Mitosu (Not her true name)

She is old, lets leave it at that.

Species: Reaper

Sex: female

Powers/Abilities:

Reap: Anything sliced by her sythe is infected with a special substence which reacts differently with each person, and by how much they were cut. A small scratch usually leads to halucinations, some are knocked out and experience a small nightmare. The larger cuts increse the effect, and are very likely to cause the sythe to take their life. She is the only one who can touch it.

Pass on: In special occasions, she can 'pass on' her abilities to certain people. This is done by her giving them her sythe willingly.

Name: When she knows a person's name, not their name used on the streets, but a true name, she can controll them completely.

Weaknesses:

Reap: As said, the effects vary. Some people are barely even inflicted, menaing they only have a heightened sence of paranoia and maybe seeing shadows in the edge of their vision.

Pass on: IF the person does not give back the sythe by a certain amount of time (Varies with the person) it will become infused to his/her hand untill the sythe weilder destroys the old reaper.

Name: A true name in nearly impossible to find, and only a few creatures, such as reapers know theirs on birth. They usually prefer to go by other names.

Description: http://www.animegalleries.net/album/topn/c...ry/-17976/img/3

Personality: Quiet, serious, can't take a joke, shoot first, ask questions later, talk to herself.

Other: Optional: Knows the Jackal's real name. (It's up to FRoD, if I get no reply on here I'll shoot him a pm)

Name: Zack

Species: Fallen angel

Sex: male

Powers/Abilities:

Attraction: Anyone who has not met him before can fall in love with him, if they look into his eyes it can intensify into obsession. If left unchecked, they can become his willing slaves.

Telepathy: When he fell his mind was opened and he began to hear people's minds. He usually shuts it off, but can on occasions push his way into a person's mind and find out everything about them.

Arch sword: He has an anchient sword which when he holds it gives him strength beyond measure.

Weaknesses:

Attraction: He has no contoll over this power. He hides his eyes behind specially designed sunglasses to tone down the effect, but people automatically like him, oor absolutely hate him. Sometimes the ability can flip it'self in certain people, and some are not affected at all, but that is rarer then a canibal Faun.

Telepathy: If he is not carefull, he can be driven insane.

Arch sword: This drains him when being used, and is only good for an hour every now and then.

Description:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/winged%...y_Ferrette1.jpg

(Except without the chains and dark black sunglasses.)

Personality: Happy go lucky, partyer, never takes anything thr wrong way. Has a side of him which no one else sees, or will ever see, a lonely side, a sad, depressed side.

Other:

He WB. If you need me to add more, just shoot me a post.

/shoots

I keed, I keed.

They both need a little more detail (in sentences) for their Personality. c: For Zack, you may want to describe his clothing... since his image has none. XD I adore the reference to a cannibal faun. XD You may want to check your spelling in Word or something. c:

(There are no effects other then if my charrie finds the name she has total controll over that person, if she chooses to use it. There are two weaknesses with this, one is mentioned, one I shall save for later)

I guess. Well his real name is Erebos. But I really ain't fond of having my character controlled >.>