WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

I think he might. XD

That's a whole different species. o.o You'd have to make another character, if you wanted a Reaper.

@Bubbles: y not? Yuri = greatness!

*is shot also*

@Bubbles and FRoD: wouldn't mind Zhiess or Jeff, whoever can get there first and make a better situation.

ooo, it should be Zhiess! I've always wanted to RP some romance in a straight relationship again.

I've never had a gay/lesbian relationship in an rp...

maybe I should ship signum with kira... how bout that?

*shot*

XD First two males that came to mind.

jaina: I'm sure Sooty wouldn't mind Signum. XD

FRoDybear: Cool! c:

so who should I ship Signum with?

jez I've been reading too much manga.. I'm using the term ship now... >_<

okkies, I'll ship Signum with Zhiess then since Kira's up for it, maybe can be on the side or something lol

I think you should wait and see who becomes Signum's love not try to change it and her feeling all the sudden.

@Bubbles: MK, I will start working on it now.

true, maybe I'll let fate decide it...

well you could go for my new reaper, but he is a bit... on the off side

Well this is him:

Username: FRoD

Name: Nickname: Jackal Real name: unknown to anyone but him.

Species: Reaper

Sex: Male

Powers/Abilities: Being a reaper, The Jackal's powers are a bit, over powering though not by much. All of the holy magic he controls come in the form of a black abyss. His fire balls would be black at the core and a dark gray at the tips. He can detect, and intesify a person's or creatures fear. Though he has this power at his command, he prefers to play with his victims, laughing as he slowly tortures them. This is how he got his name "The Jackal". His real name was lost in the myth's, Only him, God, and one or two of the oldest Reapers and angels know it, yet no one refers to him as it.

Weaknesses: He is ignorant, rarely using his powers and believing he is invincable. He surrounds himself with an image of darkness and insanity. Deep within him, like very deep he is a kind person, this keeps him from things. The are times he will falter, feeling remorse for his actions. Because he only fights with his swords, he doesn't know how to use his magic well, leaving him a walking time bomb if he loses his weapons.

Description: user posted image

Personality:The Jackal is a cold blooded killer. He is often depicted in mythology as a god though is merely on of God's reapers. He is very self oriented and lurkes in the shadows. If talken too, the way he respondes is a very quiet laugh of insanity and would whisper a responce, randomly yelling. He is well known as a myth, not seen much since he represents God's, unfriendly side. When passing close by him shills run down people's spine. He is, in a sense, the grim reaper.

Other: Though a reaper for God, he has a certain 'darkness' too him. He carries two blades, blacker then the dark abyss of hell. One of the blades are serrated, or saw-like and the other non-serrated. both blades disappear within his clock and come out in what seems like a second.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

nice character

also, bubbles, want to send out characters to do something about the monster like random encounter?

Some of them are. ;3 It's kinda like a wolf pack, though. Not too organised. c:

Ah, well I guess that makes sense. You said scout so I figured organized. Am I going to have to have my new character sit through the interview also xd.png

Prolly. XD I'll just check which team he can pop into. Prolly better in Dos, eh? So each can get a big, nasty Reaper. c:

Well if for no other reason other then keep the rp active, I think Jaina can post to my new charrie.. I don't know.

I'll go post if you want me to then

listening to 21 guns by green day right now... good song...

Edited by jaina

Very good song. good meaning too. Also you don't have to post if you don't want to. I was just givin suggestions.