WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

Hey WB. Can I design a monster? I want to draw something. Tell me in a pm what you want. I'm not entirely good, but I am adept.

You can draw any type of made-up creature you like. c: I'm always up for suggestions.

I've got the two monsters for the next mission, though. The information's up and ready, but I've got to download the images. o.o'

I was thinking of something with spikes on it's back, that's all I got for the moment.....beaked?hmmmn.

Hey ware, can I go grammar nazi on your posts? I'm trying not to point out the mistakes without permission. Like I had mentioned to FRoD, some people get a stick up their @ss when you correct them.

As with FROD, and as you will come to know me, you will find out I love it when my mistakes are pointed out (Unless it is written as spite.) Helps me improve.

oh good >w<

Trying to controll the fire?"
Control only has one L not two.

He was trying to be aluring, stapping away and lettting her see how magnetic he was, to het atleast.
Alluring has two Ls. Stapping? You added one two many t's in "letting". And I believe you mean "her" not "het" and "at least" is two words.

"Fire does not regret, fire just burns." He spoke
For when someone says something, you put a comma at the end of what they say, inside the end quote. And because the sentence has not ended, the first words outside of the quotes is not capitalized. So it's be like this:

"Fire does not regret, fire just burns," he spoke (and then the sentence continues or ends here.)

He kissed her again and said "I hope you have not done this before" He said, refering to him being a fallen Angel.
It's spelled "referring" with two r's. The the two spots that are in bold, I think you can figure out what is wrong there.

>.>

>w<

Edited by Kira1

:D

When she spoke about not revealing secrets he grinned, "Of couse not, that is no fun is it, my little dusty kitten. My little cat." and he sighed.
Forgot the "r" in "course". The "of" after "grinned" does not need to be capitalized. The "and" after "cat" needs to be capitalized because you put a period after "cat". As a matter of fact, you can just drop the end so the sentence is "He sighed". Maybe even connect that short sentence with the next one.

okey dokey FRoD :3

What should we do with those three anyways?

And Kira is off being a loner like usual. LOL

Idk, Jackal is supposed to be on team two because at the time I mad him we only had two reapers so bubbles wanted to even them out. I will probably have jackal leave in the next post and go walk into drag anthro's office to get officially signed it. Cole is just sleeping in a room and jeff is standing ther like an idiot not doing anything.

Well, you can have her speak up if you want, ware. Zhiess is talking with Jackal and Signum, soon to be just Signum since Jackal will go get himself signed up.

Kira is only going to come out of hiding when it's time to kill the next monster. x3

LOL at Kira in hiding. biggrin.gif Charin's deathly scared and totally clueless abot what's going on outside, while Eric left for...let's just say fresh air.

lol well it's what Kira does~

Aw, poor Charin. Well, even if I send Kira out to interact with Charin, it won't make the situation any better. XD

Well, after annoying a drunk angel somewhat, I think Xtero is left by himself once more sleeping (or at least trying to) in a corner again.

I think I'll leave him like that until something...exciting happens...or the next day rolls around.

LOL An image of Xtero and Kira left in a room crossed my mind and it made me giggle, even though like NOTHING would happen. They'd just sit there doing their own things. XD

Xtero would either sleep or just blink at Kira and prod with a finger or something. I'd be like "...Who're you?" *pokepoke*

But, Xtero does need some snuggling; rather out in the dark, that one is.

LOL she'd simply answer and go back to whatever it was she was doing. >w<

Aw *huggles Xtero*

That'd make Xtero feel even more left out, not knowing anything.

Xtero: ...What is this....huggles? O.o

*slaps Xtero* Silly necromancer, not knowing what huggling is.

>_< @ above conversation

Anyways, teams going to be headed out soon?

I think they will in the next could of IC days. We could do a time-skip, if everyone agreed?