WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

I guess i'll go with dos because uno is full so there you go. Dos wants destruction right?

Well, they're Slayers, so they're kinda paid to kill stoofs. x3 I'll go put you on the list.

EDIT: Actually updated the Slayer Teams... XD I had a derp, it seems. Would someone please tell me whose character Jackal is? ^^'

I'll be fixing up the character list now, deleting people and such.

Edited by WonderBubbles

Posts. Post everywhere.

Haha, I wish.

People need to post, like within a few days of the last person who had posted. That'd be great. Notice how I said a few days? Not a few hours? It's 'cause we're not rushing you. :3

SO POST.

Ahem.

:D I posted.

Do you think we should have some kind of battle plan or wing it just like we've done for the last monsters? XD You just gotta remember to post Bubbles, 'cause you control the monster, so don't wait, really, just react. Like, right now, 'cause I posted, and so had ware. Yeah. Don't worry about the others. They're all derping in the background, and if they don't want their characters to be derping around then they should post. Otherwise, that's what they're doing: derping.

Ok I'm done. :3

Hit at it 'til it goes down. XD Mebbe pin his tail, and tie up his legs. That'd be smart.

So, I should post real soon, then? I'll try to get one up this weekend. c:

Maybe, if you use proper grammar and actually read the rules and actually fill out a form.

Hey, Bubbles, post something. Or someone besides me, frod, or Bubbles post, since there's more than three people there.