WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

*gasp* I'm going to call you Darkybear! >w<

And okay, you make those monsters~ If I get any ideas, I'll let you know. ^^

Thanks, that'd be awesome. c:

I think I have a few at the moment. Just gotta find the file.

Okey dokey, I'll let you get to that then. Until then, I'll think of what I should have Kira do now...hmm

Remember I said you could call on me for help with monsters WB. Also just found wifi. I'm in the middle of no where I think, and if I'm not I can probably see it from here

Thanks, jaina. c: XD Middle of nowhere, huh? Sounds cool.

I'm going away for a few days, so I won't be able to do it now. Sorry. I might be back tomorrow or the day after. Not sure.

@Kira-mostly everyone now calls me 'Darky' or 'Darkybear' @.@ I don't know how that started, but I'm suspecting Angel had a part in this *looks at Angel of the Inferno*

@Bubbles-will post soon, i promise. my lovely gay character will be appearing soon.

I would...but my mind's on the blink and I don't know where to even start T-T

Wellmake a semi short post of it still at the cave then ts and do one at the post office, and from there I will have my new character talk to you so we have something to post and a starting point for others.

Eh, might as well...I'm so bored at the moment...

Okay guys. Drac's last post has given me an idea. c:

What do we think about a group of cave demons attacking Lindon? =D

Um...sure?

Gah, I guess Xtero is asleep; I'm not going to see where he got left off at besides on the floor in a dark corner. >_>

Cool. c:

Now I've just gotta find that folder again... I'll edit this post with the pictures and info. c: And maybe put it in the proper place...

Okay, so! I've found the images of the demons. I just need to remember their strengths/weaknesses and abilities. x3 And get them a URL...

;-; It's not working for me. I'll have to try again later...

Edited by WonderBubbles

DA is too slow for me at the moment, so I was gonna use Tinypic, but the, uh... whatcha call it? Those things that make sure you're hooman... Dunno. But that wasn't loading for me, since my Internet's so slow. :c

I didn't forget about the RP. o.o I was waiting for someone to post, and now that someone has. c:

oh dear, since lore has left, who shall be Signum's love interest?

Zhiess wants it very bad tongue.gif

Also, I am thinking if it is okie doke, that Cole can get 'promoted' to a reaper slot?