WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

Damn...I have no idea what to do... T_T *sits back and stabs holes in the wall*

That's prolly my fault... o-o

So, guys. Which of Team Dos are actually around anymore? I need to know for my next Fraener post, so I know how many I'm sending out and who I'm talking to. 'Kay? ^^

XD Alright, ware.

I need to sort the active from the inactive, too. >_>' That might be a good idea...

Also, if I don't get any or many responses in a week, Team Dos will be missing out on this mission. :/ I'll be PMing people in a few days-ish, depending what I'm doing.

I hope Team Dos gets to go do some killing, or Xtero will be stealthily following after Team Uno. >_> He needs some more action time, other than clobbering heads.

We've only got three people around here, from Dos; you, FRoDybear and drac. o-o It'd be alright if you went after them. x3 A good idea, too.

Ohh, hiya. C:

XD Perhaps~. We'll just have to see who stops by to announce their active-ness. c:

Nuu! Don't steal Team Dos' kill! I'll make Xtero wave his arms around all happy singing "I'm a squid!" as he prances around if I have to in order to get him to have something to beat up.

Nah I meant if there were not enough dos ppl they could team of for the uno kill and then the dos as well.

Well, that wouldn't be a bad idea... if Xtero wasn't so keen on bumping heads with a magic user. Necromancer vs. Naga-thing that uses magic...he'll want to show what's he made of; since he hasn't done so yet. ^^

Nah, should be right if you posted it.

...Did you post it here? o_o I've only searched the list, nowhere else.

Oh heck. x_x I regularly clear out my inbox... Did you save it anywhere on your computer?